Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 12-04-2022, 02:13 PM   #1
Giant
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Organising Nulon to sponsor AFF. 
Smile El wagon white 4.0 paint code plz help?

Hi All,

Just picked up a EL Wagon 1998 GLI it's white I'm just trying to find out the name of the paint the code on the tags is W hopefully someone here know's.

Thanks All
Giant is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-04-2022, 02:34 PM   #2
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Default Re: El wagon white 4.0 paint code plz help?

I thought there was more than just a 'W' but paint codes are in the Tech Resources area.
Old 12-04-2022, 03:09 PM   #3
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has been floating around the oze tech section for a long time and is always there to give advice when people have an issue. 

Looks like you are reading the code above rather than below where it says "Paint" and reading the "Trans" code instead where "W" = 4 speed auto.
Old 12-04-2022, 03:10 PM   #4
Giant
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Organising Nulon to sponsor AFF. 

Hey mate thank you for the reply I can't seem to find the correct paint code there are a number with just W. The paint code plate just W stamped is there another place I can look?
Old 12-04-2022, 03:12 PM   #5
Giant
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiblue View Post
Looks like you are reading the code above rather than below where it says "Paint" and reading the "Trans" code instead where "W" = 4 speed auto.
Yes exactly the mistake I have made thank you for picking it up. Paint Code is H what colour is that please.
Old 12-04-2022, 03:14 PM   #6
Giant
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ok think I found it Dynamic White
2 users like this post: