Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 20-07-2007, 07:21 PM   #31
snypereb
[EBGLT]

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ea_silver_ghia
lmao.

Shaun, maybe the reason it hasn't started in that time is the "EAitis" that got passed on from Scotty's car
Haha nooooooo!

Become an E-Series Owners Club Member Today!
http://eseries.com.au/index.php/membership/
snypereb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-07-2007, 08:08 PM   #32
gthofan
Gunna girlie-man

my wiring job is good shaun it will withstand the ea-itis which will plague the rest of your car hehe.

I have done 4 trip computers now, its a very easy and rewarding job. I find them quite accurate.

cheers
scott

<INSERT WITTY SIGNATURE HERE>

Daily- 05' BA futura... work done.
Cruiser- 85' VK berlina... more work done
gthofan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-07-2007, 10:40 AM   #33
DEVL-XR
EBII XR6

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snypereb
Source the parts and I supply grog and food for my mod days even if you came to kick back and chat drink and eat up lol.
Hahaha well at least you do that.

Last edited by snypereb; 21-07-2007 at 05:37 PM.
DEVL-XR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-07-2007, 02:04 PM   #34
Langas351

I put a trip computer in my EF at the start of the year. Works well, I find it pretty accurate and good for long trips working - working out approx. range etc.

It is also great having the time + date displayed.
Langas351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-07-2007, 09:39 PM   #35
lorne
Ford i6

you guys that are saying that the distance to empty is not right check the top of ya fuel tank for dirt that might be giving off a false reading i ran out one day but the tank gauge and trip comp were saying 1/4 to go and the whole tank was covered with gravel cleanded it off and the fuel tank read empty
lorne is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-04-2020, 07:25 PM   #36
Aussieduner
Starter Motor

Default Re: who has a trip computer in their e-series?

Any wiring diagrams available ? ive been to Ford Mods but the doco no longer exsists. Im putting EB trip computer into ED GLI, i have the whole EB car if wiring is required.
Aussieduner is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2020, 12:05 PM   #37
GS0244

Default Re: who has a trip computer in their e-series?

http://www.fordmods.com/documents.php?d=82

This is the required pin outs.

SOLD: 2011 5.0l Supercharged GS White Tuned by Forced Performance and tuning Toowoomba 436kw Herrod intercooler, Boost pulley upgrade, exhaust and fuel pump. Rolling on 20" Black Chrome Versus Interlace wheels

SOLD:2010 FG GS 5.4 BPR airbox, Herrod Cams, Billet Oil Pump, Xforce Exhaust... 295RKW
GS0244 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post