Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 07-02-2010, 02:07 PM   #1
Menco
Starter Motor

Default ST170 Problem

Hey guys a recently brought a ST170 and a couple of faults have shown up with the car.

The car stalls when im rolling to a stop from time to time, and just completely cuts out. There are no problems with the idle or any misfiring at all it just dies. Im wondering however if this can be linked to the car surging a little bit at around 80 to 100km/hr. There is no change in rpm or speed i can just feel the car jerking slightly.

I have put some fuel cleaner into the latest tank of fuel so i will see if that helps, im thinking it could either be fuel or an ignition related problem.

Anyone had a similar issue or any advice?

Menco is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post