Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 21-03-2012, 07:13 PM   #31
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 
Default Re: Dale Ford.....Gone

Its a small world Abraham All I can say is thanks to you the service gentlemen and people of dale ford for being good to me. I copped a big loss as you know but life goes on . We can rise above and move forward.
Personally I found the sales people being top notch to deal with . Now Im on the hunt for a new client to fill that deficit.

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-03-2012, 07:35 PM   #32
amisupposed2b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stav
Its a small world Abraham All I can say is thanks to you the service gentlemen and people of dale ford for being good to me. I copped a big loss as you know but life goes on . We can rise above and move forward.
Personally I found the sales people being top notch to deal with . Now Im on the hunt for a new client to fill that deficit.
Stav! Your a legend, Not only a pleasure to work with. But a great customer too! I wish you all the best in the future, I am sorry for your losses man. I leave this here for you and anyone else that got ****** over by John Stark;

amisupposed2b is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-03-2012, 07:51 PM   #33
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

Ive got no beef with them my friend. We just have to move on god bless you buddy

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-03-2012, 11:05 PM   #34
TK4ORD

Hi Abraham,
How do the Harrier extended warranties work now and is there any chance that i could get my log books updated as i had never worried about it as i didnt think this would happen.

Sorry to here about your jobs yourself and George have been top blokes to deal with.
TK4ORD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-03-2012, 02:48 AM   #35
AC
Saving for a Jet Car

It's not just the blue oval that's hurting

http://www.hawkesburygazette.com.au/...s/2489762.aspx

Quote:
Mystery surrounds the sudden disappearance of all the new cars from Hawkesbury Valley Holden in Windsor, with dealer principal Norma Needham telling the Gazette “on legal advice, we can make no statement as there is legal action pending”.
It is believed that the disappearance of the cars is linked to a dispute with a finance company, while others believe the company has gone bust. Ms Needham would not confirm anything beyond the terse media statement quoted above, released on Tuesday morning.

HVH is one of the Hawkesbury’s main car dealers and a standard bearer for the Holden brand. Melbourne-based Holden spokesperson, Shayna Welsh, said she had been talking to Holden’s director of sales about the situation but was “not aware of any details”.

“The next step is for us to get some information,” she said. “It is a very tough environment out there for the motor industry.”
AC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-04-2012, 12:54 AM   #36
amisupposed2b

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK4ORD
Hi Abraham,
How do the Harrier extended warranties work now and is there any chance that i could get my log books updated as i had never worried about it as i didnt think this would happen.

Sorry to here about your jobs yourself and George have been top blokes to deal with.
For you and anyone else in your situation;

Contact McGrath Nicol, They are the the financiers and I believe they have to do something about it legally. I think they might go down the path of seeing if they could organise to sell off those warranty contracts or relocate them.

Also contact harrier national and let them know. I think they are taking action as well.
amisupposed2b is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-04-2012, 09:27 PM   #37
focus2007_angel
Starter Motor

Hi amisupposed2b vbmenu_register("postmenu_4182300", true);

What will happen to the existing owners mechanical protection plan that dale ford provided when the used car where bought ?

Please advise
focus2007_angel is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-08-2013, 03:00 PM   #38
From the burrow
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by landau5.8 View Post
i used to work there when john stark and rex conway took over, unprofessional, rude arrogant pigs the two of them. I worked there for a few years and they were the reason i left. Im glad they went broke cause kharmas a ******.
anyone need john starks mobile number, pm and i will gladly pass it on.
There is always 2 sides to every story. or did they move you on???? and you are a disgruntled ex employee
From the burrow is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-08-2013, 05:04 PM   #39
MrEL
Sick Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by From the burrow View Post
There is always 2 sides to every story. or did they move you on???? and you are a disgruntled ex employee
Looks like your just out to be a trouble maker.
2 posts made by you and they are both having a crack at someone............................
MrEL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 24-08-2013, 06:20 PM   #40
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Dale Ford.....Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEL View Post
Looks like your just out to be a trouble maker.
2 posts made by you and they are both having a crack at someone............................
lol, not only that, but the last post before his was April last year.
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-08-2013, 06:36 PM   #41
DMENTDGT
ON CHARGE

My cousin was one of the top mechanics at Dale a few years ago now but seemed like a good place back then... I hated going to buy my GT cause I already knew what I was buying and knew more about the car than the salesman but this was at Zetland Ford...

FORD FALCON FPV GT 335
Lightening Strike
ZF Box
Leather
Cat Back 2.5" Stainless Steel Exhaust
5% Tints
Stock Power: 346.3rwkw

Current Rides: Porsche Cayenne, Suzuki GSXR 1000 K1
PRIOR RIDES: BA2 xr8 ute, AU2 Xr6, EL xr8, EB Ghia 5.0L, XD 4.0L
DMENTDGT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-08-2013, 09:03 PM   #42
monte.b

Pity to see all those folks lose their jobs ,i guess its a sign of the times ,i bought all my new utes from sunshine ford at southport ,the salesman was a bloke called peter keen ,top bloke too ,when i went to buy a car he just tossed me the keys and said take it for a drive ,if you like it i might sell it to you ,when i used to take the ute in for a service he gave me his demo ute to drive as long as i paid the fines ,first turbo ute i drove ,it was good too ,he always had the paperwork done and rego ect the next day for me to pick up the new ute ,very good service ,but i think hes gone from there now
monte.b is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post