Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 03-08-2020, 03:32 PM   #1
Tonz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Fuel franchises in South Oz.

trip to Adel last week, I became aware the Liberty seem to have a new lease of life.
Is their new owners of parent company but there were several new outlets popping up around the place, mostly Indian owners, not surprised they as a race work hard as a family together and get ahead. All power to them.
stuff it up OTR as far as I am concerned.
Old 03-08-2020, 09:09 PM   #2
danzvtil
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Fuel franchises in South Oz.

Between liberty and X Convenience, they’re popping up like mushrooms. Not long ago OTR tried to object to a new one at Greenacres across the road from theirs on the grounds that it would make theirs less profitable, oh the irony.

2019 LDV G10
2009 Mitsubishi Express-GONE
2011 Honda Jazz
Old 04-08-2020, 05:22 PM   #3
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

I find Liberty also have competitive prices on fuel. Not sure of where they get their fuel from, but I have filled up with their premium fuel for quite some time and havent experienced issues.

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1984 Datsun Bluebird Wagon
1975 Honda Civic
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 04-08-2020, 05:58 PM   #4
zilo
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonz View Post
.. mostly Indian owners, not surprised they as a race work hard as a family together and get ahead. .
Over 20 years sacked more lazy ones than I can recall....but of course that's just as much a generalization as any other statement about any race.
zilo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: