Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 11-11-2010, 03:40 PM   #1
tweeked
N/A all the way

Default Is this a record?

Hi Guys,

Got picked up from the airport in Brisbane at 7.30am this morning, by the guy who took over my QLD role after I was transferred to Melbourne. Anyway last week he picked up one of the last FG 315 GT's up here. He has never modified a Ford before, and had no knowledge of Ford mods other than "Capa" sidemounts. We didn't make it to work. Left his car at Elite, picked up mine, and he was back at Elite by 10am to pick up his car fitted with a Bluepower airbox

To say he is happy with this first mod is an understatement. The induction noise is intoxicating while the cruise is factory quiet. This product is amazing value for return. I am sure this wont be his last mod now the bug has bitten! Well done Elite on squeezing him in too!

Jon

tweeked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2010, 08:20 AM   #2
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeked
Hi Guys,

Got picked up from the airport in Brisbane at 7.30am this morning, by the guy who took over my QLD role after I was transferred to Melbourne. Anyway last week he picked up one of the last FG 315 GT's up here. He has never modified a Ford before, and had no knowledge of Ford mods other than "Capa" sidemounts. We didn't make it to work. Left his car at Elite, picked up mine, and he was back at Elite by 10am to pick up his car fitted with a Bluepower airbox

To say he is happy with this first mod is an understatement. The induction noise is intoxicating while the cruise is factory quiet. This product is amazing value for return. I am sure this wont be his last mod now the bug has bitten! Well done Elite on squeezing him in too!

Jon
Gee Jon, they dont muck around those queenslanders!!!!

Its great that he is happy, even better for us is that in Queensland we have a forum sponsor who can truly look after people.

Maybe you are a "bad" influence on your work colleague!!!

Thanks for your kind words, cannot wait to take your beast for a spin

Chris

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post