Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > F6 Owners Club of Australia

Old 20-07-2011, 12:40 PM   #1
hal87
Starter Motor

Default Wedding Hire FG F6 Toowoomba

Hi, I am looking for a couple of fg f6 sedans to use as wedding cars in Toowoomba. I get married on the 24th of Sept 2011 at 3.30pm and have the reception at 5.30pm. If you can help please let me know what you would charge. It would be very much appreciated. Cheers, Luke

hal87 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-07-2011, 06:15 AM   #2
FORCED F6
VIC The Place to Boost

Default Re: Wedding Hire FG F6 Toowoomba

Congratulations mate, I'd be lying if I said this didn't cross my mind either ;)
I will let a mate know who has a FG F6 (not a member on here), and keep you posted.
Old 25-07-2011, 06:25 PM   #3
hal87
Starter Motor

Thanks...That would be awesome..i did have our wedding cars (eb xr8 sprint and custom ba fairmont) but after driving an fg turbo ute i couldnt wait untill after the wedding to have one, so i sold them to obtain one...any f6 fg or bf sedan would be awesome.
Old 31-07-2011, 01:49 AM   #4
FORCED F6
VIC The Place to Boost

No luck with helping you out on this one, sorry mate, hope someone puts their hand up for it, as I would have, good luck with it all
Old 31-07-2011, 08:27 AM   #5
hal87
Starter Motor

No dramas, thanks for your reply
Old 01-08-2011, 03:27 PM   #6
hal87
Starter Motor

please disregard this topic
Old 23-08-2011, 07:55 AM   #7
PACEY_FIX
Starter Motor

If a silver Force 6 floated your boat i might be willing to help. Not the right model being a BFii... but if you had a silver FG and something else to match? My younger brother had a silver fairlaine, an xr6, and a (vomit) statesmen a few years back, and my twin brother had an XA coupe, XB coupe, and an XC sedan earlier this year which was pretty cool for us being ford blokes. email me at eat_ur_beats@hotmail.com if any of this helps.

06' BF Force 6... Opeth and Devin Townsend in the passenger seats
PACEY_FIX is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post