Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > F6 Owners Club of Australia

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-11-2009, 12:06 PM   #1
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Default BBQ and Dromana Drive In Dec 5th

Hey folks, ok I figured it might be easier to start a fresh theead for the Drive In night on the 5th of December rather than getting it all confused with other things in the suggestions thread.

So the two movies are Zombieland and Paranormal Activity, however a few have mentioned interest in having a BBQ before we head to the movie which sounds like a good plan. I will have a look around the net for some spots but was thinking maybe a beach side BBQ area so that we can kick back after the meal and have a good talk. Also I will have the membership application forms ready for this night so that people can fill them out and get some more names on the books.

I think it will be easier to buy all the meat, bread and drinks there and just someone bring an esky that we can fill when we get there so you don't have to carry ice all the way. So if someone could put their hand up for that also, anyone that's got a good sized sky that can take a few 2 litre bottles and maybe some cans. I'll supply sausages and burger patties, sauces and salad ingredients if anyone wants some of that as well as a few bottles of soft drink, so no need to worry about who gets what, I'll take care of that.

As this is the official thread I'll also start a list to know how many people we have coming for this, also if anyone knows any good spots that have coined BBQ near there could they let us know.

Make sure you add your names folks and if you're a maybe note that next to your name in brackets.

Regards
Stef

Coming

Stef

XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post