Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 04-05-2023, 10:37 AM   #421
AU2S Rick
Slow Sleeper

Default Re: Welcome New aufalcon.com Members - Say Hello Here

G'day all, not long joined the forum. Been an AU owner for over 10yrs with an AU S spec. She's been to the moon and on her way back, well maintained with few mods like extractors and 2.5in exhaust. It's time to show the old girl some love and came here for some pointers. Looking forward to getting into the discussions and see what can be done on a tight budget. Cheers Rick
AU2S Rick is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 13-10-2023, 02:17 PM   #422
Coops
Coops

Hello All

Just bought a 98 Series 1 XR6. One time dealers demo car and well optioned, runs like a dream, just has a little cosmetic work to be taken care of

Coops
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AU XR6 Tickford.jpg (125.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg AU XR6 Tickford-2.jpg (124.9 KB, 7 views)
Coops is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 15-10-2023, 11:08 PM   #423
Fitter4
Starter Motor

Smile Re: Welcome New aufalcon.com Members - Say Hello Here

Hi, Fitter4 here. I'm a fitter of over 30 years experience, mainly machine tool repairs and building. I was recently given Ron, a 2002 AU Ute, by an old mate. Ron had some body damage in the rear right so I immediately sorted that out and gave him a fresh coat of paint. Waiting on my head being done with a valve regrind and double spring install. Then Ron is getting a stage 3 Crow cam, Pacemaker headers and J3 chip. And so it begins. More soon.

Cheers!
Fitter4
Fitter4 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 27-03-2024, 08:54 AM   #424
adriantillin

Hi all,

I've just joined the forum but have been using the resources for a few years now (very very helpful 👍). I own a 2000 Ford Fairmont Ghia 75th Anniversary fitted with the Tickford straight 6. Only had two owners including me and in immaculate condition.

Cheers Adrian
adriantillin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post: