Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 21-08-2008, 09:09 PM   #1
Sam_Boss260
Have Boost, will use it..

Default Another Thank YOu Thread

As per the FPV Performance section, just wanted to say thanks to Chris for the incredible BPR airbox which I had installed today.

The air box sounds unreal under load and the car is so more responsive it's not funny.

And also a mention to Power Torque in Brendale. These guys are well respcetd up here for their work on HSV's and Walkinsaw cars, however they still did a good job on my Ford and hopefully they'll do some more work on it soon.

Sam_Boss260 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-08-2008, 12:33 PM   #2
Plugg3r
Bogan w/ Wheels?

I know what you mean man the hissing is so sexy!
And for the turbo guys the wastegate noise is sexy.. :P
Old 25-08-2008, 12:32 PM   #3
ba 260
Starter Motor

Thumbs up

finally got my CAI works brilliantly sounds great along with a custom tune from Atkinvale Auto & Dyno here in townsville it has improved my 1/4 mile time from 14.3 to 13.45 not bad I reckon
ba 260 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-08-2008, 03:22 PM   #4
DBL15
love being blown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ba 260
finally got my CAI works brilliantly sounds great along with a custom tune from Atkinvale Auto & Dyno here in townsville it has improved my 1/4 mile time from 14.3 to 13.45 not bad I reckon
now thats a impressive time gain wow are you sure you did nothing else but a CAI and tune?

and dropped .9 of a second well done if this is the case
DBL15 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-08-2008, 05:51 PM   #5
BENXR6T

to save another thread, i had a bluepower intake fitted on the pursuit the other day...

excellent intakes. best for the BOSS by FAR. much more responsive

20" incubus rims
6 speed manual
BLUEPOWER CAI
twin 2.5" catback

more to come
BENXR6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-08-2008, 09:32 AM   #6
ba 260
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBL15
now thats a impressive time gain wow are you sure you did nothing else but a CAI and tune?

and dropped .9 of a second well done if this is the case
no that is all that was done the tune was a capa custom tune but the boys at atkinvale auto did a really good job stock at tne wheels it had 188kw after these few mods it had 228kw thats a good gain so i am happy next the exhaust
ba 260 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post