Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 25-04-2010, 02:52 AM   #1
TX3VIL

Default Info for V8 track day at Barbagello please!

Does anyone know where i can find out about a drive in a V8 supercar around Barbagello race track? It's being bought as a gift for me and was told to do a bit of research to find out the one i want. I've seen a couple are around the $300 mark and others around the $600-700 mark. My preference is to drive a late model ford (or early model GT or muscle car) and for most part of a day, but they all seem to be commodores and for a limited number of laps (12 i think). If anyone has info, please let me know.

Thanks, Adam

- 3 inch exhaust with Difillipo 4 into 1's
- G&D cold air induction kit
- LSD
- Eagle eliminator series plug leads
TX3VIL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-04-2010, 09:51 AM   #2
Scaffy
Rlegaur Mbemer

I'm pretty sure they have Fords you can drive as well. Give them a call and see what they offer. They'll have more info than anyone on here.
[YEAH NAH] Red EL XR8 with Trick Flow top end kit, 70mm tb, 73mm maf, 24lb injectors, tweecer, 3.73s & tired T5 = 275rwhp & 13.155@105mph NA. 12.375@116.73 N2O - Off the road, awaiting 347 293ci and Astro Performance gear-kitted T5 (A5)

White EL Series II XR8, manual, high flow cats, single 3" exhaust and Quarterhorse = 236rwhp and 14.18@97.5mph - E7 heads FTW! - SOLD
Scaffy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-04-2010, 11:49 AM   #3
Windsor220
Now Fordless

http://www.v8race.com/page.asp?20
Windsor220 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-04-2010, 09:03 PM   #4
TX3VIL

Thanks Windsor, that's what i was looking for.
- 3 inch exhaust with Difillipo 4 into 1's
- G&D cold air induction kit
- LSD
- Eagle eliminator series plug leads
TX3VIL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-04-2010, 02:29 AM   #5
Mickxr8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

went there yesterday with my mate. freakin awesome.
all crumpledoors though. depending on budget you can go for 8 or 12 laps. google fast track for more info.