Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 27-05-2006, 10:57 PM   #1
Skillz
Starter Motor

Default 1996 Fiesta Encore Radio COnnectors...

I've been search in the internet and the Wiring Diagram Galley on this forum for the wire colours that are connected at the back of the stereo but non of the colours match up at all (Or i just find find a diagram in the gallery)...

I've asked a few mates of mine who are mechanics and they havent seen this type of wiring before, his words were "it looks like a rainbow"

He said the main 12v supply is suposed to be red, the ignition wire is yellow and ground is black, but i dont have a red, yellor or solid back. There is Green/Black, Black/Green (but it looks like Green/Black), Black/Orange, Orange/Black (but again it looks like Black/Orange) and a Blue/Black, then there is the 4 speak wires which are on a seperate connector but i cant remember the colours of them of the top of my head...

When i've search on the internet i cant find a referance for any of the colours shown above so if anyone knows which wires do what then i'd really appreciate the help!

Also i got kinda lost in the Gallery as i have only just started leaning schematics at college lol

Thanks,
Skillz

Skillz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-05-2006, 09:26 PM   #2
LethalLeigh
Get in the van!

I'm not sure if we can help on here. It's an Australian forum and we didn't get the Fiesta until the Mk6 was released.