Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 12-05-2006, 02:24 PM   #31
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth_lks
I reckon we should take a photo for the group together in Homebush..Then post it to Hot4s..lol
Hot 4s are for ricers : . Fast Ford or Perforamce Ford should fit the part.
Old 14-05-2006, 06:08 PM   #32
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Well, Looks like I might actually be up in Gosford earlier. If so, I'll meet with you guys later in the day (I have mobile numbers of a few of you).

Cheers guys!

Either way, I'll be seeing you all at some stage in the day

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-05-2006, 01:43 PM   #33
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Just another quick follow up

15 Days to go WOOHOO. Sorry im just excited. Here is just a sum up of how things should be going ahead on the day.

9:30 - Meet at Hombush Olympic Park (Wentworth Common)
10:00 - Depart Homebush, and head up to start of Pacific Hwy via lancove & ryde road
10:45 - Meet up with the Newy Crew about 2kms from Berowra Mobil Servo (Reason for change is the servo is quite small to accomidate so many cars)
11:15 - Head down the Old Pac Hwy striaght to The Entrance.
1:00 - Lunch @ this massive reserve( We can either do a big PIZZA order or eveyone can do there own thing for lunch)
Then we can all chill out and mingle, Do some group photos, etc...
Old 15-05-2006, 02:36 PM   #34
whippet_zetec
Supes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISTA FIESTA
Just another quick follow up

10:45 - Meet up with the Newy Crew about 2kms from Berowra Mobil Servo (Reason for change is the servo is quite small to accomidate so many cars)
some extra details on this secondary meet point. It is the old truck weight station and toll booth area. deserted these days although a picnic shelter has been installed.

You can only reach the secondary meet point by travelling North from Berowra. Newy folks, you will need to still get off the Freeway at Berowra then u-turn and come back to this point. A fair few car-clubs and bike-clubs use this spot as a meet point.

Map attached which should give everyone a fair idea.
Old 19-05-2006, 06:46 PM   #35
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Bugger - I'm carless again this week (seems to happen when drive days approach) so I'm not sure if I will get it back in time. Should know on thursday/friday, when the car is 'expected' to be ready. Fingers crossed!

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Old 20-05-2006, 01:07 PM   #36
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

I should still be able to come along Damo, and will normally have my Canon Powershot with me can take 640x480 videos.

Dan (Abraxas)
Dshibi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-05-2006, 05:29 PM   #37
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Just did a run up the old pac hwy to The Entrance today to suss things out.

The old pac should be pretty quite next sunday, road was pretty smooth untill it started to rain. On occasion there was some triginomitry (spelling?) on the road but nothing too risky. Potential shinanigans but at own risk. The second meet point is huge so all cars can fit and we can have a little break there.

F3 was also quiet till wyong exit. Now this is gonna be a task in hand as there is about 10 roundabouts the whole way to The Entrance. This is the easiest and quickest root there. But its all just one straight road so it all should be cool.

Once in The Entrance its all single lane. I sussed out the place when we can park the cars and do lunch/mingle but Being a sunday and hopefully a nice day this reserve/park might be packed but wee will see on the day.

Now for lunch were we park the cars its only about 5 min walk to (KFC, Bakers Delight, Fish and Chips, Dominos Pizza, no maccas tho and various take away joints) Maybe if we can all agree on something one of us can do a lunch run soemwhere and buy the place out, so it saves everyone from driving around and more time relaxing and mingling.

I say this is gonna be a cruise to remember (ie 20 cars) as its gonna be hektic getting everything right, but will be all worth it.

Anyways that my 2cents, and hopefully it gives you an idea of how its gonna work on the day. Any imput about Lunch would be good. : :lookedat:
Old 21-05-2006, 09:41 PM   #38
RichieMK6
Panther Black MK6

i should be on the old road sunday arvo , ill be out there , look out for a Panda TRUENO with me
RichieMK6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-05-2006, 09:42 PM   #39
RichieMK6
Panther Black MK6

do wanna go all the way to the reptile park
RichieMK6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-05-2006, 10:15 PM   #40
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Hey ritchie, we will follow the old pac all the way till interection where the newcastle sign is for the F3
Old 22-05-2006, 11:49 AM   #41
nnng_oozie
Bone Stock Fiesta!

Yeah i should be coming too!!! Although i'll prolly meet u guys at the second meeting point cos i'm in the northern suburbs.
This cruise sounds great!!!
Nice work Damo.

oh and my younger brother might be coming, he'll have a camera too!!!
nnng_oozie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-05-2006, 10:08 AM   #42
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Just another quick follow up.

We will try and depart Homebush at 10am sharp. For all those going to the second meet point (See previous posts), be there at 11am.

Only 3 days to go WOOHOO. Im getting too excited i think. Make sure you come with a nice and shiny car with a Eurofordclub Sticker. (If not see Timmeh about it). Make sure you got fresh batteries for your cameras and radio.

I'll PM everyone my mobile number on saturday, if there is any problems on the day.
Old 25-05-2006, 01:21 PM   #43
xurbanx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

You guys sure have the numbers up there!
xurbanx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-05-2006, 01:25 PM   #44
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Damo - do I need my EuroFordClub Sticker? haha

Guys, I'm out untill furthur notice. Really disappointed, as I was looking forward to going on Sunday, and seeing Mitch (haven't seen you in ages mate) and checking out Russ's car!

I might come though - Who knows with Renault? Haven't seen my pride since Tuesday, only to be told "we've sent a fax to Renault Australia, and are waiting for a reply... should be ready by lunch tomorrow". 12:00pm Friday, and still no word.

I guess I'll know by 5pm this afternoon. I'm beginning to wish I had saved another $5,000 and gotten an XR5T. I really wish Renault (Rick Damelian) would lift their game, because I really do love the car.

Old 26-05-2006, 01:47 PM   #45
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

LOL, i think i made my previous post soundlike u MUST have a sticker to come along. Sorry about that.

Really sad to hear about your car Teki. I have good faith that everything will work out with Rick Damelian and we will see you on Sunday. Stay positive.
Old 26-05-2006, 01:50 PM   #46
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

You obviously don't know Rick Damelian like I do...

Old 26-05-2006, 04:45 PM   #47
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

There's been a last-minute change of plans for me. I was going to Wakefield Park but I'm not going now.

So, count me in!

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-05-2006, 07:04 PM   #48
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Fast Eddie - I know of an XR5T going there this weekend ;)

I'm in guys! My car has a fault, which Renault Aust don't know how to solve, so they have asked France for some answers.

So, I'm in... and if my car decides not to start... It usually does after 3 minutes - So I'll catch up to you all!

Old 26-05-2006, 10:51 PM   #49
#Russ#Es#
Hello Koni's!

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: This member has made a few valuable contributions to the Forum in the Focus section, seems to know exactly what he is talking about with his posts, which are helpful and concise. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teki04
Fast Eddie - I know of an XR5T going there this weekend ;)

I'm in guys! My car has a fault, which Renault Aust don't know how to solve, so they have asked France for some answers.

So, I'm in... and if my car decides not to start... It usually does after 3 minutes - So I'll catch up to you all!
Good to hear!! Hopefully all goes to plan for me too and you'll see a happy (and lower) LS owner...
#Russ#Es# is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2006, 07:34 PM   #50
lotsy
Feisty

Sorry i'ts taken a while to figure out what i'm doing - I'll be there at the second meeting point, minus Angry he's away on another trip grrrr...
lotsy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-05-2006, 07:47 PM   #51
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Peeps Confirmed

Mista Fiesta + Pieoter,BlackLS,Zetec20,MitchLx,Whippet Zetec,FlaminFiesta,Simonr, Joshf2,Timmeh,Abraxas,#Russ#ES,SwayTan,Teki04,Kenn eth_lks,Lotsy,Photn,nnng_oozie,Ritchie,Fast Eddie,Calum

It would seem this is gonna be a massive day to say the least.

Remember---
Meet Point 1 (Homebush Olympic Park - Wentworth Common)= 9:30am depart 10am sharp
Meet Point 2 (Berowra - Old truck weight station) = 11am depart 11:30 sharp.

Weather forecast is Sunny 16 degrees with a 40% chance of a shower or two.

Cya Tomorrow.

Damo
Old 27-05-2006, 09:59 PM   #52
simonr
Focus Rookie

No Speeding This Time Damo!
Old 27-05-2006, 10:05 PM   #53
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Heheheh ill make sure of it.

Timmeh is feeling a bit crook so probably wont make it tomorrow.
Old 27-05-2006, 11:09 PM   #54
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Bugger - Was looking forward to seeing everyone (including the master and creator... timmeh!)

I should HOPEFULLY make it to the 11:30 departure. If I'm late, I'll start hunting down some EuroFords through the twisty section!

Old 28-05-2006, 03:59 PM   #55
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Unfortunately came down very sick and have been staying inside, my apologies for not being able to attend. Hope everyone has a safe enjoyable day.

Timmeh
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-05-2006, 06:36 PM   #56
joshf2
striped

yeah, i piked as well, but my excuse was self inflicted
joshf2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-05-2006, 08:26 PM   #57
Pieoter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I had a great day out jumping between Issacs, Mitchs and Damos cars (thanks for the lifts guys). Was awesome going down the pac but it did really show me how much I miss driving my fez. Also had a nice moment being on the wrong side of the road with Teki screaming up towards us (That little clio goes crazy).

The pelicans provided us with some fun during lunch. And managed to take some nice photos that I hope to have up soon (anyone know were i can upload these too?).

Was great to see everyone again and meet some new faces too.
Pieoter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-05-2006, 08:42 PM   #58
nnng_oozie
Bone Stock Fiesta!

Did anyone else get stuck in the INSANE TRAFFIC JAM going towards hornsby on pennant hills rd? I was heading to the second meeting point an hour before the scheduled time. By 11:30 i wasn't even at hornsby westfield yet!!!

I'm so ****ed off. Anyway its good to hear everyone else had a good time.

nnng_oozie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-05-2006, 09:10 PM   #59
kiwijohn42
Death B4 Decaf

http://www.tinypic.com/

Useful site for hosting. I want to see pics!!!
Old 28-05-2006, 09:11 PM   #60
kenneth_lks
Fiestata!!

Well, though i didn't join the whole cruise today (hate my boss for didn't allow me off today)..but very happy to meet some Euro Ford drivers.
kenneth_lks is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post