Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 28-05-2006, 09:15 PM   #61
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

www.photobucket.com

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-05-2006, 09:57 PM   #62
Zetec20
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Awesome day guys, awesome day

P.S - If people send me as many photos as they possible can, preferably not resized, i'll make up some desktops in photoshop, email em to me at hazardous_material_69@hotmail.com
Zetec20 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-05-2006, 10:14 PM   #63
#Russ#Es#
Hello Koni's!

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: This member has made a few valuable contributions to the Forum in the Focus section, seems to know exactly what he is talking about with his posts, which are helpful and concise. 

Was a great day (maybe not so for a few seagulls and a lyrebird).

Great to see a good variety of cars there!
#Russ#Es# is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-05-2006, 10:17 PM   #64
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

The day can only be described as " NUTZ"

Our biggest cruise ever and we all got to The Entrance in one peice with no SPEEDING FINES. (DAMO DID GOOD HAY??) Also big thanks to Todd for getting us to berowra from homebush.

I would like to thank all that came and made the day awesome for everyone. Good to see some familiar and new faces. (Our Euro family is growing woo hoo).Im very confident that everyone had a ball in more ways than one, especially down the Old Pac Hwy and watching the pelicans eat.

Unfortunatley, video footage didnt come out as i had hoped but i will work around it, but i did get some good photos.

I apologies for the mis guided directions at the park, when positioning the cars in a funky way. Im pretty sure Mitch was gonna punch me out, but it wasnt my fault he didnt understand.

Did anyone see Anath up my ?? (car not.... nevermind u sick people). For someone who wasnt confident last time, u definitly made me push the car harder.

Anyways im completely buggered. Had an awesome day. Hope to do it again (maybe springwood hint hint). Thank to all that came. Hope I was a good leader. If i sucked let me know.

Cheers

Damo
Old 28-05-2006, 11:41 PM   #65
Pieoter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hey guys I put up my photos onto photobucket. #14 is probably my fav pic of the bunch.

Pics are here -----> http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i145/Pieoter/ <-----
Pieoter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2006, 12:42 AM   #66
BlackLS

Great day guys! My GF enjoyed the day as well.

I had a near miss with a certain Clio, my apoligies, I was in the wrong place at the wrong time (not helped by the stupid Merc driver putting the foot down whilst trying to overtake!)

And those who cruised with me on the way home, that was a sight to see, 2 black Focii and 2 Fiestas.

Isaac, I caught up to you at Sutherland, reached your quarter panel, but the lights changed yellow and the car infront must have really liked their brake pedal.
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2006, 01:22 AM   #67
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

Had a great time guys. XLR83N and myself had our own mini cruise on our way to the meeting point at Berowra through Glenhaven and Galston Gorge which got us ready for the Old Pac. Apologies to Teki and Leanne for our poor pace through the Brooklyn-Calga section though - was a bit over cautious with the whole speed thingy.

Was great to see such variety of vehicles though - including the Clio and Pulsar Also great to meet more of the EuroFord regulars from the forums. As I said, had a great day, and I think it helped settle my new springs a bit as well! I'll try to get some photos up some time, but I didn't get anything special - a lot of dodgey one handed shots down the freeway and crap...

I only spotted one Police car on the trip, and that was on the F3 heading home near the Somersby Interchange. Hopefully no one from here got picked up by him.

'til the next one!

Abraxas
Dshibi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2006, 09:20 AM   #68
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Ill have to get some piccies up tonight. I quite like this one.

Old 29-05-2006, 09:37 AM   #69
FlaminFiesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISTA FIESTA

Our biggest cruise ever and we all got to The Entrance in one peice with no SPEEDING FINES. (DAMO DID GOOD HAY??) Also big thanks to Todd for getting us to berowra from homebush.

I would like to thank all that came and made the day awesome for everyone. Good to see some familiar and new faces. (Our Euro family is growing woo hoo).Im very confident that everyone had a ball in more ways than one, especially down the Old Pac Hwy and watching the pelicans eat.

Unfortunatley, video footage didnt come out as i had hoped but i will work around it, but i did get some good photos.

I apologies for the mis guided directions at the park, when positioning the cars in a funky way. Im pretty sure Mitch was gonna punch me out, but it wasnt my fault he didnt understand.

Did anyone see Anath up my ?? (car not.... nevermind u sick people). For someone who wasnt confident last time, u definitly made me push the car harder.

Anyways im completely buggered. Had an awesome day. Hope to do it again (maybe springwood hint hint). Thank to all that came. Hope I was a good leader. If i sucked let me know.

Cheers

Damo

Damo mate you were sensational,

1) GREAT WORK having that many cars and people to organise is great work lol !!

2) We found kenny yay! lol (Kenneth we got to the entrance and said WTF where are they lol)

3) It was an awesome day !! loved it

4) Sorry about pushing you that much.. i didnt even think so sorry again, but yeah i got alot more confident driving like that so yeah i loved it haha

5) How good was the day really enjoyed it though the night before made driving home very very interesting !!
FlaminFiesta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2006, 10:16 AM   #70
BlackLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxas
I only spotted one Police car on the trip, and that was on the F3 heading home near the Somersby Interchange. Hopefully no one from here got picked up by him.

'til the next one!

Abraxas
I was showing my GF the difference between fog lights and high beam and demonstrated by high beaming Peioter (i think), just before the crest where the cop was sitting!
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2006, 10:34 AM   #71
Zetec20
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLS
Isaac, I caught up to you at Sutherland, reached your quarter panel, but the lights changed yellow and the car infront must have really liked their brake pedal.
Lol I didn't even notice ey, i'd stopped to get a drink and stuff and got half lost on the way home lol
Old 29-05-2006, 11:03 AM   #72
lotsy
Feisty

hey guys thanks for a great day. It was good to meet some of the newbies as well as seeing the regulars. I bags not at the back for the next cruise... Sorry Mitch I think I lost you on the way back up the F3, I was having a bit of fun with a silver falcon :newangel: sorry. See you all next time.
lotsy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2006, 12:50 PM   #73
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

This car has come a long way, it looks hot!

I remember the day I caught up with you at the foreshore in Newy in my Focus, your car was stock as a rock but you were so keen! And look at the car now, a credit to you!

Looking thru all the photos now, looks like it was a fantastic day.

To anyone having trouble accessing the club gallery, you can get it at http://www.eurofordclub.com/gallery/albums.php until we fix whatever happened to the link!

Timmeh
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2006, 01:32 PM   #74
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Whats this i hear about ananth swerving along the F3 coming home? What happened?
Old 29-05-2006, 02:17 PM   #75
FlaminFiesta

aw mate i was soo tired that i nodded off for a sec craig was sleeping as well, lol went out fri night and sat night and woke up early on sunday lol.

so it didnt help hehe
FlaminFiesta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2006, 02:28 PM   #76
whippet_zetec
Supes

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnng_oozie
Did anyone else get stuck in the INSANE TRAFFIC JAM going towards hornsby on pennant hills rd? I was heading to the second meeting point an hour before the scheduled time. By 11:30 i wasn't even at hornsby westfield yet!!!

I'm so ****ed off. Anyway its good to hear everyone else had a good time.

ah local knowledge...the Cruise left Homebush after 10:30 and we made it to the meet point at Berowra only about 5 minutes late :P we didnt go near Penant Hills Road at all....went through North Turramurra ;)
Old 29-05-2006, 02:34 PM   #77
whippet_zetec
Supes

Quote:

Our biggest cruise ever and we all got to The Entrance in one peice with no SPEEDING FINES. (DAMO DID GOOD HAY??) Cheers

Damo
I grabbed a fair number of pics and will try to sit down tonight and work through them and post up to the EuroFord Club site.

Todd
Old 29-05-2006, 03:08 PM   #78
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

**RIP LYREBIRD**

Had a great drive and the weather was sensational. Hope all our Cruise "virgins" enjoyed themselves. All the cars are a credit to you.

Timmeh, I hope all is well and that you'll soon be o.k.! Great to see Lotsy too.

Good job Damo. The photos look sensational and as you suggest, a Blue Mountains Cruise has to be on the cards. I'll have to look at the calender and see about getting it together after I'm back from the N.T.

Cheers Everyone.
Fast Eddie.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2006, 03:42 PM   #79
Zetec20
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Eddie
**RIP LYREBIRD**
Yeah it just wasn't that lyrebird's day...
Old 29-05-2006, 03:49 PM   #80
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

Default Cruise

hahahhaa thats the most shocking pose ive ever done. Shame to the male models :( I guess its back to blue steel now..
Candy White, Anthracite heated Sports leather seats w/ Red stitching.Tinted Windows, Eibach Pro-Kit springs,Whiteline Front/Rear adjustable sway bars,Cupra R intake, Forge Turbo Inlet pipe,BMC panel filter, APR stage one flash,
Dunlop SP sport MAXX, Forge Polished upper front strut brace. 3'' downpipe and highflow cat

Loads of fun :
mitch_lx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2006, 08:07 PM   #81
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Hey Peeps

Here is the link for mine and pie's pixs.

http://www.eurofordclub.com/gallery/theentrance
Old 29-05-2006, 10:44 PM   #82
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

Excellent photos there Damo! I got around to putting up some of mine...

A nice variety of vehicles on this one... including a Renault Clio...

...and a Nissan Pulsar among the EuroFords.

Lotsy - nice rims

More of my dodgey one handed camera action while on the F3. (Safety first).

Zetec20 on Wyong Rd.

Part of a group shot in the park at the end of the day - note the girl on the swing?

Wide panorama of the stop just after Brooklyn Bridge.

Panorama at the park. Each model type had it's black coloured representative!

Hope you like

Abraxas
Dshibi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2006, 11:46 PM   #83
whippet_zetec
Supes

ok folks....here are some quick pics from my camera.

Old 29-05-2006, 11:48 PM   #84
whippet_zetec
Supes

Old 30-05-2006, 01:50 PM   #85
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

Default Meet and Greet

Hey everyone, out of curiosity... at the truck stop did anyone of you hear those guys drive past in the black BA ute with the door open shouting insults at us?
Hows them not realising they drive a ford aswell.... and they had to open their door to scream at us, his power windows mustnt of been working. That would be unusual for a falcon to have problems like that wouldnt it?
Candy White, Anthracite heated Sports leather seats w/ Red stitching.Tinted Windows, Eibach Pro-Kit springs,Whiteline Front/Rear adjustable sway bars,Cupra R intake, Forge Turbo Inlet pipe,BMC panel filter, APR stage one flash,
Dunlop SP sport MAXX, Forge Polished upper front strut brace. 3'' downpipe and highflow cat

Loads of fun :
mitch_lx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-05-2006, 02:27 PM   #86
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

LOL. Yeah i recall seeing them shout out some nonsense but i thought it was directed at the cars driving past and not at us. Did anyone get action shots of my car on the free way?

Also did anyone hear me sing " Midas Touch" on the radio?? :

Last edited by MISTA FIESTA; 30-05-2006 at 03:02 PM.
MISTA FIESTA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-05-2006, 03:33 PM   #87
whippet_zetec
Supes

Quote:
Also did anyone hear me sing " Midas Touch" on the radio?? :
mate you were broadcasting on CH9 on the UHF, I reckon even a few Truckies may have heard you....... :
Old 31-05-2006, 04:54 PM   #88
marcosambrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippet_zetec
mate you were broadcasting on CH9 on the UHF, I reckon even a few Truckies may have heard you....... :
Hahahaha, oh i wish i had an ST170 :(

i wanna come cruising. Ill see if i can get my parents A4 out of the garage and come for a cruise.
marcosambrose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2006, 05:02 PM   #89
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

No ST170s ever been on a cruise I think...

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2006, 09:32 PM   #90
whippet_zetec
Supes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teki04
No ST170s ever been on a cruise I think...
ah back in the hey days (very beginning) there were, check out the very first couple of club event galleries ;)