Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-05-2020, 08:05 AM   #1
COUGARMON
Starter Motor

Default Focus ST - Finally Here!

Hi All!

I finally got the keys to the my Focus ST on Thursday after waiting a whole 8 months. After so many different delays due to COVID-19, weather affecting the ships movements and Ford holding it for an extra month. The wait was worth it.

After owning Volkswagens "performance" cars for the past 6-7 years I didn't realise how blinded I was to the fact that they're only good at doing one thing, going fast in a straight line with the benefit of AWD. The focus is seriously that switched on and precise that it is a real Hot Hatch.

I got mine with the 7 speed Automatic which is the first time in a ST, I will admit I was a little scared about it being jolty or laggy. Its not the gear changes are instant and quick just without that show off "Fart" that we've all heard from those Germans.

The Recaro seats are fantastic and comfortable and so is the driving position, I feel connected with the car and the road. It's amazing.

Here are some pictures of her below. The colour in photos doesn't do it justice It is amazing in person.

Cheers!
Cougarmon!

COUGARMON is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post