Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 30-01-2020, 11:55 AM   #121
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Default Re: New BP fuels additive announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Dog View Post
"It's just engine responsiveness resulting in improved drivetrain harmonics."

Obviously you have evidence to support the above statement & it's not merely a string of words resulting in 100% bullsh*t.
Sounds like the kind of guy who would believe brocky's polariser worked a treat
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 10-10-2020, 04:25 PM   #122
K.P.

Default Re: New BP fuels additive announced

The tuner's choice of fuel used to be Synergy 8000, not BP Ultimate. I just noticed Mobil have rebranded all their petrol Synergy. https://www.mobil.com.au/en-au. As I've previously said, Theo from BluePower told me what brands of 98 RON not to buy, and BP and Mobil were the only companies he did NOT mention (I'd only rung him doing research), and having used Mobil's Synergy Supreme 98, it has a lot of spirited-driving qualities that are very appealing. These after 3-4 weeks DO go but the fuel is similar to BP Ultimate by then (mainly low-down grunt, which both fuels share in abundance), however BP Ultimate doesn't offer the peppy, more maneouverable, very spirited agile feeling.

It's very much of interest that the Synergy name is back on Mobil's fuels, seeing as Synergy 8000 was the bee's knees. I've found the Synergy Supreme 98 to be superior to BP Ultimate.
Try it, you might be surprised. That is, if you can get past the "I wouldn't touch 7-11 petrol" snobbishness, if there were a lot of Mobil stations still, I think BP Ultimate would have lost it's crown.

Just posting again because I cruised by Mobil's site and saw they were using the Synergy name again. Defintely the best petrol on the market - see what you think.
K.P. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: