Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 20-12-2023, 04:09 PM   #1741
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
Hi GT Legend, me again. Would you be able to give me the part number for the fuel pump for the 5.4L 3v Barra 220 sedan?

I believe that part is also obsolete, but I want to see what equivalents there are out there.

Thanks.
Hey mate,

24V 3V 220 V8 fuel pump in a SWB sedan is the same as a normal 4.0 6cyl, BA9350A, its the turbo and 32V V8 that have a different one.

Yes obsolete.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 21-12-2023, 04:29 PM   #1742
real time

Hi GT
I'm after some genuine fuel injectors for a FG MK2 fpv F6
is this the correct part number for them 8R2Z9F593CA
thanks for any help
real time is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-12-2023, 04:56 PM   #1743
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by real time View Post
Hi GT
I'm after some genuine fuel injectors for a FG MK2 fpv F6
is this the correct part number for them 8R2Z9F593CA
thanks for any help
Hi Mate,

Correct FG2 F6 injectors had part number 8R2Z9F593CA how ever they are obsolete from Ford.

I may be able to track some down for you, but they were around $110 each when available?

GT

Last edited by GTLEGEND; 21-12-2023 at 05:22 PM.
This user likes this post:
Old 21-12-2023, 06:16 PM   #1744
real time

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Hi Mate,

Correct FG2 F6 injectors had part number 8R2Z9F593CA how ever they are obsolete from Ford.

I may be able to track some down for you, but they were around $110 each when available?

GT
Hi GT
I've managed to track some down thanks for the conformation
Of the part number
real time is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-12-2023, 03:29 PM   #1745
xr6-FTW
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hey gt bit of an odd one, but I’m keen to know. I know there’s heaps of aftermarket alternatives but I wanted to know if Ford still supply front and rear shocks for a 2007 bf mk2 xr6 non turbo. If they do what is the price for said items, otherwise I’ll slap a set of Monroe gt sports in when moneys available, thanks mate
xr6-FTW is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-12-2023, 04:02 PM   #1746
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Looking at a bonnet protector to suit 2011 FG XR6, are the tinted ones still available?
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
DJM83 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-12-2023, 04:28 PM   #1747
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr6-FTW View Post
Hey gt bit of an odd one, but I’m keen to know. I know there’s heaps of aftermarket alternatives but I wanted to know if Ford still supply front and rear shocks for a 2007 bf mk2 xr6 non turbo. If they do what is the price for said items, otherwise I’ll slap a set of Monroe gt sports in when moneys available, thanks mate
Hi mate,

Unfortunately no longer available..

Cheers,
GT
Old 22-12-2023, 04:31 PM   #1748
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM83 View Post
Looking at a bonnet protector to suit 2011 FG XR6, are the tinted ones still available?
Hi mate,

Can still get clear ones, I am sure they never made a tinted one for FG series (genuine that is).

GT
Old 22-12-2023, 05:50 PM   #1749
animation303
Dirty rotten bastard

got a SZ territory thats leaking from the cooling lines on the 6R80 transmission, any idea what size the o-rings are
animation303 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-12-2023, 05:58 PM   #1750
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Quote:
Hi mate,

Can still get clear ones, I am sure they never made a tinted one for FG series (genuine that is).

GT
I wasnt sure if the tinted ones ive seen were factory. Easy enough to do myself, would just prefer a factory one.
What are they worth?
- Antz Turboside Intake
Old 22-12-2023, 06:10 PM   #1751
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I wasnt sure if the tinted ones ive seen were factory. Easy enough to do myself, would just prefer a factory one.
What are they worth?
$110 plus freight if required.
Old 22-12-2023, 06:18 PM   #1752
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by animation303 View Post
got a SZ territory thats leaking from the cooling lines on the 6R80 transmission, any idea what size the o-rings are
Not sure mate, O rings were never sold separate from Ford, you had to buy the whole line.
Old 23-12-2023, 08:13 PM   #1753
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Floor mats for an FG XR50 ute, im assuming these are rare as hens teeth.
- Antz Turboside Intake
Old 23-12-2023, 11:39 PM   #1754
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Floor mats for an FG XR50 ute, im assuming these are rare as hens teeth.
Long obsolete, had a part number of AR2Z18323CBSH. Ill keep an eye out for you..
Old 24-12-2023, 08:36 AM   #1755
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Quote:
Long obsolete, had a part number of AR2Z18323CBSH. Ill keep an eye out for you..
I figured so, even xr mats are hard to get.
Appreciate it
- Antz Turboside Intake
Old 01-01-2024, 11:00 AM   #1756
esky_mad

Hi mate,

I'm after the external black XR door belt moulds, boot seal, the rear door seal mouldings and also the boot rubber mat to suit a 2015 FGX XR8 if possible please.
esky_mad is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-01-2024, 02:13 PM   #1757
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by esky_mad View Post
Hi mate,

I'm after the external black XR door belt moulds, boot seal, the rear door seal mouldings and also the boot rubber mat to suit a 2015 FGX XR8 if possible please.
Hey mate,

When you say belt moulds do you mean the moulds at the bottom of the windows?

If so below are the prices:

RHF: $65
LHF: $65
RHR: $85
LHR: $90

Boot Seal: $95

Ford never did a rubber boot mat, only the plastic feel type which is $160.

I am not sure what you mean by rear door seal mouldings, if you mean the ones that run along the top of the arch of the rear doors then they are:

You sitting down.

RHR Door: $1100
LHR Door: $550

Add freight to the above..

GT
Old 01-01-2024, 02:24 PM   #1758
esky_mad

Quote:
Hey mate,

When you say belt moulds do you mean the moulds at the bottom of the windows?

If so below are the prices:

RHF: $65
LHF: $65
RHR: $85
LHR: $90

Boot Seal: $95

Ford never did a rubber boot mat, only the plastic feel type which is $160.

I am not sure what you mean by rear door seal mouldings, if you mean the ones that run along the top of the arch of the rear doors then they are:

You sitting down.

RHR Door: $1100
LHR Door: $550

Add freight to the above..

GT

Hey mate,

The part number for one of the rear door seals is bgf25504a1 if that helps, I'm after left and right sides.
Old 01-01-2024, 02:48 PM   #1759
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hey mate,

The part number for one of the rear door seals is bgf25504a1 if that helps, I'm after left and right sides.
Thanks, that is Door Frame Moulding.

RHR: $150
LHR: $160

GT
Old 01-01-2024, 03:38 PM   #1760
esky_mad

Quote:
Thanks, that is Door Frame Moulding.

RHR: $150
LHR: $160

GT
Thanks mate,

The boot rubber is BGF00038AA ?
Old 01-01-2024, 03:59 PM   #1761
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Thanks mate,

The boot rubber is BGF00038AA ?
Yeh correct the boot floor protector which is more plastic than rubber.
Old 01-01-2024, 04:00 PM   #1762
esky_mad

Quote:
Yeh correct the boot floor protector which is more plastic than rubber.

Thanks,

I'll send you a PM.
Old 02-01-2024, 05:15 PM   #1763
phildee

Hey there,

Can you still alloy pedals to suit a manual? Its for a BA2 but they look the same all the way through to FGX? Plenty auto ones around but cant find anything for manual.

Cheers, Phil
phildee is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2024, 09:38 PM   #1764
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee View Post
Hey there,

Can you still alloy pedals to suit a manual? Its for a BA2 but they look the same all the way through to FGX? Plenty auto ones around but cant find anything for manual.

Cheers, Phil
The BA/BF ones are no longer available, the FG ones are except for accelerator as in FG the accelerator pad is part of the whole accelerator assembly.

Not sure if the F series ones fit on a B series??
Old 02-01-2024, 09:46 PM   #1765
phildee

Quote:
The BA/BF ones are no longer available, the FG ones are except for accelerator as in FG the accelerator pad is part of the whole accelerator assembly.

Not sure if the F series ones fit on a B series??

They look much the same but I cant be 100% sure, I bought one for the brake a while back as thats all I could find, it was listed for ba-fg so assume they might be the same, worth a shot anyway.
How much is the clutch pad if available?
The acceprator is fine so all good there just brake and clutch pads have been work through on one side.

Thanks for looking.
Old 02-01-2024, 09:59 PM   #1766
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
They look much the same but I cant be 100% sure, I bought one for the brake a while back as thats all I could find, it was listed for ba-fg so assume they might be the same, worth a shot anyway.
How much is the clutch pad if available?
The acceprator is fine so all good there just brake and clutch pads have been work through on one side.

Thanks for looking.
FG Clutch metal pad is $90 plus freight/postage.
Old 02-01-2024, 10:19 PM   #1767
phildee

Quote:
FG Clutch metal pad is $90 plus freight/postage.
I'll take one please, whats the best way to organise?

Postage to 3216
Old 03-01-2024, 03:03 PM   #1768
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I'll take one please, whats the best way to organise?

Postage to 3216
PM me and Ill give you details, postage will be $11 for tracked postage.

GT
Old 03-01-2024, 04:54 PM   #1769
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

You wouldn’t have any surplus stock of “December” would you? There’s a bunch of stuff I was hoping to get done by year’s end, and the only way I can make that happen is to find another month in 2023!

More seriously, appreciate the advice you’ve given here and the many times you’ve dropped off parts to me; hope the new year sees you happy and successful.
Citroënbender is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 03-01-2024, 11:02 PM   #1770
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
You wouldn’t have any surplus stock of “December” would you? There’s a bunch of stuff I was hoping to get done by year’s end, and the only way I can make that happen is to find another month in 2023!

More seriously, appreciate the advice you’ve given here and the many times you’ve dropped off parts to me; hope the new year sees you happy and successful.
Wish I did have surplus December but they went out with the surplus hours in the days.

Glad to have helped in some capacity. Happy New Year to you and your. Thanks for the message.
4 users like this post: