Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2013, 03:57 PM   #1
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Geez! I hate that!

go to enjoy a nice slice of freshly baked bread, aim to coat it with vegemite and butter ......the butter is so bloody hard that it rips the bread and turns an enjoyable childish pastime into an exercise in frustration.

go to watch a sunday night with sir David Attenborough only to find the outlaws have been invited to partake in a meal right at that time!

stupid waste of time post.....yep! I agree.......but it sure beats pummelling your gums about how bad the Ford is!

whack your grizzles in here and waste a bit of time with me!......never know, if you're not careful, you may just have some fun!

G'day....I'm Dave, ...everyone calls me Poppa,..05.. B.A. Fairmont mark II...

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!
poppa smurf is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post