Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-04-2019, 11:08 AM   #10
CatonaPC©

Default Re: 2019 Ford Focus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhilton View Post
Y I think if the Titanium had full leather, front sensors standard like any other Titanium and a power adjustable passenger seat it’d be fine, but the ST-Line needs to be specified like the ST-Line X in the UK, which gets:

- Partial leather seats
- Extra padding and stitching on the center console (sounds like a **** but it makes the cabin feel more premium)
- Electric driver’s seat
- Available front sensors, HUD and B&O sound
- Rear armrest

If the ST-Line had this gear it’s be a pretty straight forward purchase. At this point I’m leaning towards Titanium, but still undecided.
Woah! My mistake! I thought the Titanium would have had full leather seats.

On the matter of electric tailgate, I note the European version of the Active has it but it's not available here. One of the things I checked was to make sure my wife could reach the tailgate grab handles (she can with a stretch) but it would have been more sensible to have it in a car that's jacked up like the Active.

One issue I have is that the Option Packs don't seem to make much sense. For example, the Design Pack includes Adaptive LED headlamps and Automatic high beam which really should be part of the Driver Assist Pack. And the Design Pack might have also been bundled with the panoramic roof.

But, in reality, if one options up these vehicles and then had to wait 3-6 months for one, why package the options? Wouldn't it be better to just to let the buyer pick and choose what they want. I would have like the privacy glass that comes with the design pack but not the 18" wheels. I would have also like the electric tailgate but that's not even an option. So we're stuck with Ford's idea of what the customer wants rather than giving the individual customer the option to get what they want!
CatonaPC© is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post: