Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > B Series.com.au > B Series.com.au Events and Meets

B Series.com.au Events and Meets All the B Series Social Gatherings

Old 20-02-2010, 08:00 PM   #1
S1NN3R
Starter Motor

Default North Queensland Bseries

Hey guys im new to all this so apologies in advance ,
But i was wondering if there were many Bseries owners in the North Queensland area who are keen to get a cruise or meet happening every now and then?
At the moment its just myself and a mate who owns a stock xr6t (with plans for mods) who are keen.

Its a shame i still dont live in Newy, id be involved with every cruise/meet :

20'' Advanti rims, Altezza black tail lights, De-badged/spoilered, Yellow brake calipers, New head unit Four 6x9 speakers Sub & Amp, F6 cold air intake and Herrod HPC coated headers with a full mild steel cat back exhaust system - 160RWKW
S1NN3R is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-03-2010, 03:07 PM   #2
Jas_XR6_13
Starter Motor

Yeah mate...Im in Townsville. I'd be keen for that....

let me know and we can arrange a meet up some time....
Jas_XR6_13 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-03-2010, 02:07 AM   #3
S1NN3R
Starter Motor

Sweet mate well as soon as this weather sorts itself out we can organise something. Everytime i clean my car the very second i drive down the street it pours down rain and is ruined :(
20'' Advanti rims, Altezza black tail lights, De-badged/spoilered, Yellow brake calipers, New head unit Four 6x9 speakers Sub & Amp, F6 cold air intake and Herrod HPC coated headers with a full mild steel cat back exhaust system - 160RWKW
S1NN3R is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post