Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 07-11-2022, 03:58 PM   #61
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 
Default Re: New Gen Ranger Single Cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Smith View Post
Is that because of it's size or something else...what dissuaded you from the Raptor?

Only thing wrong with the Ram is carparks and drive throughs. Its not user friendly when your in and out of Metro city. e.g. next week I have to go to Sydney and I have to leave it at a mates transport depot because no accom will fit it in the CBD.

As for the Raptor I hated the sound of it and the fuel economy. Even when babying it was crap. The ram I get 11 - 12 all the time from. The Raptor didnt feel quick / effortless like the Ram, Id prefer a V6 3.0 Diesel all day over the Raptor 3.0 Ecoboost. Raptor was just too boy racer for me (im the same bloke who bought Boss 290's over F6's tho.. shock horror).
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 07-11-2022, 04:00 PM   #62
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
Chuck the RAM on LPG - everyone wins lol

$65K buys a lot of unleaded or LPG

Yep which is why Im just driving it atm. I can live with it, but it is painful as a daily driver. It makes the ultimate highway tourer tho which is why I bought it. Im a little spoilt for choice at times.
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-11-2022, 06:25 PM   #63
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 

Quote:
Bingo,

Except you got 195KW with a 4L Inline 6 in an LCV that steered, stopped and rode like a car even though they had 500-1200kg payloads
I mentioned this before, but I wish I had got a last of the line FGX Falcon Ute rather than my PX MK II. Not that I hate the Ranger, I love it actually, but it would have been nice to have had another Falcon.

I would have ordered a XL cab chassis, probably in Aero Blue or Lightning Strike. I would also have gone with the ECOLPi and the perhaps the column auto for the bench seat.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-11-2022, 06:31 PM   #64
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayseed View Post
Our Local Ford Dealer also sells Isuzu & LDV.. He's Just got a Heap of LDV Stock in in the last 7-10 Days.. I see several Single Cab LDV 4x4's in the Yard. But Can't find any reference to them on LDV's website..!!
Will NOT be buying a Chinese ute.

I have mentioned this before, but the vehicle you drive as a tradesman needs to reflect on your overall approach to your profession. Think of it like this; a carpenter is not going to use a $8.95 hammer or a $49.99 Ozito drill. He is going to use professional grade tools, they make the job quicker and easier and are less likely to have downtime. You could argue that a $49 drill is cheap enough to just throw away and get another when needed. But that sort of thing gets old real quick, especially when halfway through a job.

The same applies to cars for me. And is the reason why I'm not buying a Chinese copy of a Ranger.
Mustang GT

2 users like this post:
Old 07-11-2022, 06:34 PM   #65
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:4:. View Post
When it comes to a work ute used for work only. Low riders make more sense if you were doing what i used to have to do and park in underground car parks and have height restrictions. So when i had an L300 van, that with roof racks was 1.9m, the low rider ranger i had was 1.8m with roof racks, the triton i had was again 1.9 m with roof racks. So some really old buildings had 1.8m height bars so pretty much a no go for all 3 of those cars or even a standard hi rider ute or 4x4 with no roof racks. The place i most frequently parked (for free too, its who you know not what you know) was 2.1m. I could get the van in with a ladder on the roof fine, same with the triton, the ranger i could just scrape in with ladders double stacked on the roof.
Thats another thing that is annoying me, Ford having since deleted the low rider single cab chassis for the new generation.

Loading a 55 kg self-propelled mower via ramps is hard enough on my current Ranger. Now that they are all high riders, that is something I'm going to have to consider carefully.
Mustang GT

Old 07-11-2022, 06:38 PM   #66
Tassie f100
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post
Will NOT be buying a Chinese ute.

I have mentioned this before, but the vehicle you drive as a tradesman needs to reflect on your overall approach to your profession. Think of it like this; a carpenter is not going to use a $8.95 hammer or a $49.99 Ozito drill. He is going to use professional grade tools, they make the job quicker and easier and are less likely to have downtime. You could argue that a $49 drill is cheap enough to just throw away and get another when needed. But that sort of thing gets old real quick, especially when halfway through a job.

The same applies to cars for me. And is the reason why I'm not buying a Chinese copy of a Ranger.
How would you go if a Chinese manufacturer bought naming rights off Ford.Like they did with MG.Would you stick with the Ford badge or change brands
Tassie f100 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-11-2022, 06:49 PM   #67
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassie f100 View Post
How would you go if a Chinese manufacturer bought naming rights off Ford.Like they did with MG.Would you stick with the Ford badge or change brands
Then I would be off to Toyota I suppose.
Mustang GT

Old 07-11-2022, 06:54 PM   #68
Tassie f100
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Then I would be off to Toyota I suppose.
I like your loyalty to Ford,but in reallity 90% of your customers probably don’t take any notice of the make of ute or mower you use,neither do they care.They want you to cut their grass for a price and timeframe that they are paying you for.
Old 07-11-2022, 07:23 PM   #69
DJR-351
I am Groot
Donating Member3

Ironically, if everyone went and ripped out all the Chinese made parts from there Rangers/Hilux/Mitzy/Nissan etc Utes I would hazard a guess that none of them would start and/or move.....

Quote:
Ford says the Chinese COVID lockdown has affected 91 suppliers and 393 unique parts used on the Ranger.

"Those were the days when the cars were cars, they weren't built out of an Ikea pack like they are now and clothed in plastic; they were real cars." John Bowe
DJR-351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-11-2022, 10:01 PM   #70
au2000
AKA "the other bloke"

Funnily enough, the boy returned to his former employer recently after handing them back a new Hiace. When he returned, the boss went and brought him a replacement new van as his Hiace had been reassigned to another employee, low n behold, was handed the keys to a new LDV van with 200 Ks on it,
In the 3 months he has had it he has actually asked his boss not to replace it with another new Hiace which is on order, more comfortable, less intrusive electrics and better on diesel.
The boss told him it’s cheaper for him to update the fleet more often with new and fresher LDVs than the cost of the Hiace long term,
This one is their test van so will be the mechanical bunny for my son to try and break,
For them, it’s just a throw away item and there seems to be more and more tradies getting them.
His: 2012 FG II GS, Vanish
His: 2003 BA GT-P, Lightening Strike
Jnr: 2002 AU III Falcon XR6 ST, 5 speed Blueprint & 1978 XC Fairmont Neptune Blue

Previous:
1976 HX 50th Anniversary Kingswood
2014 FGX G6E Turbo
1980 XD Falcon GL
2003 BA Falcon XR6
1991 EB Falcon S
1989 EA Fairmont
1982 XE Fairmont
1968 XT Falcon
au2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-11-2022, 10:03 PM   #71
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by au2000 View Post
Funnily enough, the boy returned to his former employer recently after handing them back a new Hiace. When he returned, the boss went and brought him a replacement new van as his Hiace had been reassigned to another employee, low n behold, was handed the keys to a new LDV van with 200 Ks on it,
In the 3 months he has had it he has actually asked his boss not to replace it with another new Hiace which is on order, more comfortable, less intrusive electrics and better on diesel.
The boss told him it’s cheaper for him to update the fleet more often with new and fresher LDVs than the cost of the Hiace long term,
This one is their test van so will be the mechanical bunny for my son to try and break,
For them, it’s just a throw away item and there seems to be more and more tradies getting them.
I don't like the seats in the LDV G10+, we got one as a company car and it has a strange seating position with access to the pedals and the seats are crap too.

Wouldn't mind getting behind the wheel of an LDV Deliver 9 though,
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-11-2022, 08:25 PM   #72
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Out of interest, I went to the build and price sections of Toyota, Mazda, Isuzu, Mitsubishi and Nissan. All I selected a single cab chassis with a diesel engine and automatic transmission, metallic paint (I'm over white). I'm assuming at this point all of these include a basic aluminum tray.

Toyota - the petrol 4x2 auto is a $32,832, but that engine is a nail. The only way to get a diesel automatic single cab Hilux is to go for an SR 4X4. -

Price - $52,344

https://www.toyota.com.au/hilux/prices

Mitsubishi- clearly they don't want to provide prices for a Triton -

https://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au...lator-amount=0

Isuzu - this is for a 4x2 DX with the 3.0 engine and 6 speed auto -

Price - $44,147

https://www.isuzuute.com.au/build-an...Blue-Mica/None

Mazda - in this case, I selected the upper spec XT in 4x2 3.0 auto guise -

Price - $44,495

https://www.mazda.com.au/build/bt-50...ies=TF11ACSCTS

Nissan - this is for a SL 4x2 auto -

Proce $42,761

https://www.nissan.com.au/vehicles/b...ry/BAD7/AfdYZw

Most of these were sub $30,000 not that long ago. If did need to look beyond the Ford line, I would be favoring the Mazda to be honest.
Mustang GT

3 users like this post:
Old 08-11-2022, 09:21 PM   #73
CyberWasp
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

To throw a cat amongst the pigeons would you consider the new Amarok when it comes out if they build it in a single cab spec that you like? (Can't see any mention of it being in anything other than a dual cab so far though)

Franco might even get on board as technically it is not a Thai Special as they are built in South Africa.

Also we finally have a Dual Cab Kia on the road in testing so this may present another option in the near future. At a guess, it will present a made in Korea option with who know what body options.

CyberWasp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-11-2022, 11:04 PM   #74
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberWasp View Post
To throw a cat amongst the pigeons would you consider the new Amarok when it comes out if they build it in a single cab spec that you like? (Can't see any mention of it being in anything other than a dual cab so far though)

Franco might even get on board as technically it is not a Thai Special as they are built in South Africa.

Also we finally have a Dual Cab Kia on the road in testing so this may present another option in the near future. At a guess, it will present a made in Korea option with who know what body options.

I hate Thailand Specials, and I also hate VAG - but this VAG is basically made by Ford's Thailand Special department

Oh my lord - I also own a South African made Focus, which has horrible build quality.

Its got the right mix for a VAG car though - Ford does all the important stuff and VW slaps together the interior and panels, means it should stand the test of time, and by test of time I mean make it out of warranty

Interesting proposition with the 2.3L Ecoboost, very interested to see how it goes in the current market when it arrives.
2 users like this post:
Old 09-11-2022, 12:11 AM   #75
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Out of interest, I went to the build and price sections of Toyota, Mazda, Isuzu, Mitsubishi and Nissan. All I selected a single cab chassis with a diesel engine and automatic transmission, metallic paint (I'm over white). I'm assuming at this point all of these include a basic aluminum tray.

Toyota - the petrol 4x2 auto is a $32,832, but that engine is a nail. The only way to get a diesel automatic single cab Hilux is to go for an SR 4X4. -

Price - $52,344

https://www.toyota.com.au/hilux/prices

Mitsubishi- clearly they don't want to provide prices for a Triton -

https://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au...lator-amount=0

Isuzu - this is for a 4x2 DX with the 3.0 engine and 6 speed auto -

Price - $44,147

https://www.isuzuute.com.au/build-an...Blue-Mica/None

Mazda - in this case, I selected the upper spec XT in 4x2 3.0 auto guise -

Price - $44,495

https://www.mazda.com.au/build/bt-50...ies=TF11ACSCTS

Nissan - this is for a SL 4x2 auto -

Proce $42,761

https://www.nissan.com.au/vehicles/b...ry/BAD7/AfdYZw

Most of these were sub $30,000 not that long ago. If did need to look beyond the Ford line, I would be favoring the Mazda to be honest.
Absolute trash all those for those prices, the way things are going wouldn't be surprised if people are paying $450,000 for those things and they're still flying out the showrooms.

I know how much you love LDV:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...G-AD-20715125/

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...20521639/?Cr=2

Same price, yeah sure you gotta chuck the tray on it but you had to do it anyway.

Can see why there are a lot of these things about there, more capable than the Thailand Specials too, its bigger and has a 2460KG payload, take away the weight of the tray, you, your lunch and your furry little friend,

Its a bit potato under the bonnet though.

Then when is the point where these things become a better option:

https://www.trucksales.com.au/items/...20883052/?Cr=1

https://www.trucksales.com.au/items/...16699032/?Cr=0

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 09-11-2022 at 12:23 AM.
3 users like this post:
Old 09-11-2022, 05:45 PM   #76
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Absolute trash all those for those prices, the way things are going wouldn't be surprised if people are paying $450,000 for those things and they're still flying out the showrooms.

I know how much you love LDV:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...G-AD-20715125/

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...20521639/?Cr=2

Same price, yeah sure you gotta chuck the tray on it but you had to do it anyway.

Can see why there are a lot of these things about there, more capable than the Thailand Specials too, its bigger and has a 2460KG payload, take away the weight of the tray, you, your lunch and your furry little friend,

Its a bit potato under the bonnet though.

Then when is the point where these things become a better option:

https://www.trucksales.com.au/items/...20883052/?Cr=1

https://www.trucksales.com.au/items/...16699032/?Cr=0
There are a couple of reasons why I have settled on a single cab chassis as my perfect work/daily solution.

-The obvious one is the size of the tray over the super and double cabs.

-I don't, read CAN'T, tow trailers. I hate them. I would rather have a nice big tray. I then don't need to find somewhere to park the dam thing when not in use.

-The size of the Ranger means that it's still manageable to drive all day every day, and anywhere. Once you get into the larger van-based utes and the small trucks, they become a hassle to park.

-I have looked into vans, but I like the open tray, allowing me to load it up with branches if needed. Also, it keeps the machines and their fumes out of the cabin, as well as the fumes that cut grass gives off.

I know I'm going round in circles here. This thread was created to perhaps highlight how certain corners of the Ute/Pickup market get ignored or left with second best.

Having bought two single cab Ranger's now, both under $30,000, the prospect of a replacement being at least $45,000 and up to $55,000 is pretty shocking to be honest.

I think the next step here would be to go and get a quote for the two specs I'm considering; XL SCC with the 2.0 single turbo/6 speed auto 4x2 or XL SCC with the 2.0 TT/10speed auto 4x4. Both with a custom steel tray.

Or............just run the PX MK II into the ground?
Mustang GT

Old 09-11-2022, 06:07 PM   #77
Swordie

Base 1.9 Isuzu manual is $32k drive away on their build your own site.

Auto is nearly $9k more.
Swordie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-11-2022, 06:08 PM   #78
Tassie f100
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

@o;
Quote:
There are a couple of reasons why I have settled on a single cab chassis as my perfect work/daily solution.

-The obvious one is the size of the tray over the super and double cabs.

-I don't, read CAN'T, tow trailers. I hate them. I would rather have a nice big tray. I then don't need to find somewhere to park the dam thing when not in use.

-The size of the Ranger means that it's still manageable to drive all day every day, and anywhere. Once you get into the larger van-based utes and the small trucks, they become a hassle to park.

-I have looked into vans, but I like the open tray, allowing me to load it up with branches if needed. Also, it keeps the machines and their fumes out of the cabin, as well as the fumes that cut grass gives off.

I know I'm going round in circles here. This thread was created to perhaps highlight how certain corners of the Ute/Pickup market get ignored or left with second best.

Having bought two single cab Ranger's now, both under $30,000, the prospect of a replacement being at least $45,000 and up to $55,000 is pretty shocking to be honest.

I think the next step here would be to go and get a quote for the two specs I'm considering; XL SCC with the 2.0 single turbo/6 speed auto 4x2 or XL SCC with the 2.0 TT/10speed auto 4x4. Both with a custom steel tray.

Or............just run the PX MK II into the ground?
How does the length etc of a 2 tonne Isuzu truck with a 2.5 or so tray compare with a new Thai special.Even tray height would be similiar if not even lower.they turn on the old 2 bob bit
Old 09-11-2022, 06:38 PM   #79
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
@o;

How does the length etc of a 2 tonne Isuzu truck with a 2.5 or so tray compare with a new Thai special.Even tray height would be similiar if not even lower.they turn on the old 2 bob bit
To be honest, I have not looked into tray dimensions for a small truck.

We have a small Isuzu truck at work. I have driven it a few times, let's just say it's not something I would want to drive every day. They are just too far into "truck" driving dynamics than I want to deal with, gear shifting in particular. As mentioned, the Ranger is a perfect daily driver, even when I don't have a load or tools in the back.
Mustang GT

Old 09-11-2022, 07:48 PM   #80
XR Martin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

If you are really keen you can lengthen the chassis to allow a full sized tray.

Ford even built one themselves.

2016 FGX XR8 Sprint, 6speed manual, Kinetic Blue #170

2004 BA wagon RTV project.

1998 EL XR8, Auto, Hot Chilli Red

1993 ED XR6, 5speed, Polynesian Green. 1 of 329. Retired

1968 XT Falcon 500 wagon, 3 on the tree, 3.6L. Patina project.
XR Martin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-11-2022, 12:17 PM   #81
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
I hate Thailand Specials, and I also hate VAG - but this VAG is basically made by Ford's Thailand Special department

Oh my lord - I also own a South African made Focus, which has horrible build quality.

Its got the right mix for a VAG car though - Ford does all the important stuff and VW slaps together the interior and panels, means it should stand the test of time, and by test of time I mean make it out of warranty

Interesting proposition with the 2.3L Ecoboost, very interested to see how it goes in the current market when it arrives.
VW doesn't do anything, it's 100% Ford built, with 100% Ford parts. VW have had next to zero input beyond putting a few designers in the broady studio to do some styling work, select materials for the interior, and tell Ford how they want the steering and suspension setup. That's it.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-11-2022, 02:41 PM   #82
Tassie f100
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR Martin View Post
If you are really keen you can lengthen the chassis to allow a full sized tray.

Ford even built one themselves.

Suppose that would be a $20k exercise
Old 10-11-2022, 02:59 PM   #83
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
VW doesn't do anything, it's 100% Ford built, with 100% Ford parts. VW have had next to zero input beyond putting a few designers in the broady studio to do some styling work, select materials for the interior, and tell Ford how they want the steering and suspension setup. That's it.
Perfect, the less VW has with building and designing it the better
Old 10-11-2022, 10:21 PM   #84
XR Martin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Suppose that would be a $20k exercise
Around $7k I think.
2016 FGX XR8 Sprint, 6speed manual, Kinetic Blue #170

2004 BA wagon RTV project.

1998 EL XR8, Auto, Hot Chilli Red

1993 ED XR6, 5speed, Polynesian Green. 1 of 329. Retired

1968 XT Falcon 500 wagon, 3 on the tree, 3.6L. Patina project.
XR Martin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2022, 03:12 PM   #85
simon varley
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Bringing sanity to the Everest threads. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT 0909 View Post
Well, in Thailand, where our Rangers are built, they do offer Single Cab Style-side and Cab-chassis:
just because it's engineered and on sale somewhere else, doesn't mean we can just stick it on a boat and sell it here. It needs to be Homologated, which means we need to build prototypes and test. You can't just bolt it all together and hope it works.

FYI Thailand is a stage 4 emissions market so at a minimum you'd need to take one of those cars and change the exhaust system and PCM to be able to run as a stg5. Not cheap, nor easy - for 10 units a year
simon varley is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2022, 03:13 PM   #86
simon varley
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Bringing sanity to the Everest threads. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkxlxm View Post
I have wondered why there isn't a small ute ... my first generation i30 diesel ... with the back chopped off and a tray there instead ... ie single cab, lightweight but useful ute
bantam half tonne bakkie was that car
Old 11-11-2022, 03:20 PM   #87
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon varley View Post
just because it's engineered and on sale somewhere else, doesn't mean we can just stick it on a boat and sell it here. It needs to be Homologated, which means we need to build prototypes and test. You can't just bolt it all together and hope it works.

FYI Thailand is a stage 4 emissions market so at a minimum you'd need to take one of those cars and change the exhaust system and PCM to be able to run as a stg5. Not cheap, nor easy - for 10 units a year
Single cab 4x2 Hilux sells more than 10 units a year last time I checked
2 users like this post:
Old 12-11-2022, 08:36 PM   #88
jstanovic
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

Surely they would just use the Australian spec running gear/emissions, then it would just be a parts bin exercise to make it. Market demand, red tape and safety testing would be the only issues. Whether it's commercially viable is another matter.

I do like the idea of Custom options. Select body type, 2wd/4wd, engine, trim level, wheels, colour - could get a unique vehicle that perfectly suits your needs. Obviously you would need to pay a premium and wait longer for it to be made but it would be awesome having that option and it's something that would put it way ahead other manufacturers.
jstanovic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2022, 08:40 PM   #89
Tassie f100
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

How hard would it be to change the exhaust and PCM.tThe twin cabs parts are probably the same,so very simple to change
Old 12-11-2022, 09:14 PM   #90
simon varley
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
How hard would it be to change the exhaust and PCM.tThe twin cabs parts are probably the same,so very simple to change
ah, nope. the frames are different between single, rap and double cabs. the exhaust hangers are all in different locations

there are many other reasons why pick'n'mix doesn't work
4 users like this post: