Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 07-11-2012, 05:38 PM   #61
MrEL
Sick Puppy

Default Re: AU IRS front diff support bush upgrade

All good mate. It gets here when it gets here.
Will end up being put on the parts shelf for probably 6 months till I get around to doing all of the bushes anyway..............
MrEL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 08-11-2012, 07:40 AM   #62
Sox
RIP...

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: As recommended by Ropcher. Personifies the spirit of AFF. 

No problem, I've just dicked a few people around sending out my IRS mounts too.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:14 AM   #63
T3man
Banned

Bloody 'ell ... another one ... let me see; if I dick someone around today can I join this exclusive club?
T3man is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-11-2012, 10:57 AM   #64
Sox
RIP...

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: As recommended by Ropcher. Personifies the spirit of AFF. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3man View Post
Bloody 'ell ... another one ... let me see; if I dick someone around today can I join this exclusive club?
It's not hard mate, just be forgetful, clumsy, and confused, and you should be eligible.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:06 PM   #65
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out fellow AFF members... Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Daniels knowledge of modular engines and superchargers is extremely valuable to the AFF community. I have learnt quite a bit just reading his build threads. His contributions are often utilised by other members. 

Bushes are sent guys, all freight cost was between 13 and 15 buck each because it went past 500grams (now I know why my B-Series bushes are alloy unreal!)

Jeff I have sent two as per out discussion and I have also included a spare stock one for the Mrs car in case.

Dave your bush is at Veale Booragoon as discussed.

Sox I'll get the bank details to you mate.

Thanks again for this guys, much appreciated

Daniel
CAT600 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-11-2012, 01:32 PM   #66
BOTTLEDUP
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Awesome thanks Daniel! I'll be like Mr EL... It's going to sit on the shelf for a while til I do my rear suspension.
BOTTLEDUP is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #67
T3man
Banned

Thanks Daniel - mine arrived this morning. PM me your details please mate. (or do I already have them - I'll have to check)
T3man is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:10 PM   #68
BOTTLEDUP
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Got mine today Dan, thanks again. Quick question because I haven't looked at the car too closely, chamfered side up or down?
Old 12-11-2012, 11:47 PM   #69
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out fellow AFF members... Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Daniels knowledge of modular engines and superchargers is extremely valuable to the AFF community. I have learnt quite a bit just reading his build threads. His contributions are often utilised by other members. 

Its on page 1 I think, chamfer up and to the front of the car, rubber under that and the whole lot sits on top of the diff casting with the lower bush and bolt in the factory positions.

Daniel
Old 13-11-2012, 09:01 AM   #70
BOTTLEDUP
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thanks Dan!
Old 13-11-2012, 03:38 PM   #71
Sprint347
Tickford

How's your stock levels Dan?

I'm planning a 3.9 diff change soon (and some Wednesday fun) so I might as well kill two birds with one stone.
SZ Territory TS RWD TDCi
Sprint347 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2012, 08:52 PM   #72
Sox
RIP...

Mine came today, thanks.
Pm your bank details.
Old 14-11-2012, 01:27 AM   #73
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint347 View Post
How's your stock levels Dan?

I'm planning a 3.9 diff change soon (and some Wednesday fun) so I might as well kill two birds with one stone.
All out sorry mate... bummer the fellas cleaned me out with a GB!

No worries Sox PM sent

Daniel
Old 17-02-2013, 08:23 PM   #74
REDSKIN
EDH

hi how do i go about getting one of ur diff bushes for a ba falcon ?
Old 17-02-2013, 09:37 PM   #75
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Hey mate, my BA-FG control blade bush kits come as a set of 3 and go for $440 incl freight and GST. If you are keen PM me, I'm out of fronts for another couple of weeks while the next batch is being made

Daniel
Old 24-12-2013, 11:31 AM   #76
auxlr8

Hi mate, do you have any more of these available for an au series 1 xr8 and if so how much are they? Also please excuse my nievety but is this bush also referred to as the diff mount or is that a seperate item? I recently bought my first v8 falcon and replaced every bush in the car as well as as the suspension but didn't do the diff bushes and rear upper shock mounts. As luck would have it seeing as everything else is now new these parts are particularly knowticably buggered. Having all sorts of trouble finding them!
Cheers
auxlr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-12-2013, 01:51 PM   #77
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

No mate I did a group buy run and sold the rest of my stock. The factory parts are ok in most applications and adding a secondary washer to sit behind the bush... This is for the mount at the front of the diff next to where the tail shaft connects to the diff

Daniel
2 users like this post:
Old 22-08-2014, 10:46 PM   #78
zc070
Starter Motor

hello all out there in ford land. im new to forums so you will have to forgive me.

i have an AU fairlane V8 5.0ltr and im chassing the three diff bushes for it. ford say nil stock and good luck. nolathane dont list them and superpro or mackay dont list them? does anyone know of any lying around somewhere or does someone else make them?

cheers

shane
zc070 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-08-2014, 03:21 PM   #79
xtgtxr6
Starter Motor

Chasing diff mount bushes for an AU XR8, does anyone manufacture these as ford say they have not been available for 5 years
Thanks Dave
xtgtxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-05-2020, 12:58 PM   #80
Dave F
Starter Motor

New IRS diff bush mount kit for AU series released by SuerPro early this year, Can get from Supercheap Auto or Bursons, not sure about Repco

https://superpro.com.au/whats-new/16...mount-bush-kit
Dave F is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post: