Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club

ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club The one and only place for the ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club members Forums

Closed Thread

Old 25-10-2009, 11:49 AM   #391
EXR8ED
HO INTERCEPTOR

Think I saw Big John again yeaterday doin the "is that a club car" look out the front in a double decker on KG/YG road. Same spot as last time. I was going down the hill and he was coming up toward the tower. How many bus's you got anyway John??

Cheers
Glenn
Body and Visual by HO
My Business GutterGuardGuyAluminium Guttermesh Supply & Installation.
OrsmFordCruisers
R.I.P Wayne Draper
Old 26-10-2009, 05:29 AM   #392
GTPOWR
Falcon GT Club Geelong

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXR8ED
Think I saw Big John again yeaterday doin the "is that a club car" look out the front in a double decker on KG/YG road. Same spot as last time. I was going down the hill and he was coming up toward the tower. How many bus's you got anyway John??

Cheers
Glenn

Yes it was me in the double decker coming from yarra glen races going to eltham hotel. I did wave out the side window as I was looking to see if it was you flying down the hill. Car looked ORSM. We have 14 buses in total. 4 of them are double deckers and the one you seen me driving is the highest 1 we have at 4.4mt high.

Cheers

Big John
Old 26-10-2009, 11:05 AM   #393
EXR8ED
HO INTERCEPTOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTPOWR
Yes it was me in the double decker coming from yarra glen races going to eltham hotel. I did wave out the side window as I was looking to see if it was you flying down the hill. Car looked ORSM. We have 14 buses in total. 4 of them are double deckers and the one you seen me driving is the highest 1 we have at 4.4mt high.

Cheers

Big John
Lower it man!!lol I might get to see all of them after 12 or so more passes down there. Same spot as last time, trippy! I live no more than 10 mins from the tower in Hurstbridge.

Cheers
Glenn
Body and Visual by HO
OrsmFordCruisers
R.I.P Wayne Draper
Old 26-10-2009, 02:58 PM   #394
dennis

what is a bulge I have forgotten ? OLD FELLAR
Old 26-10-2009, 06:07 PM   #395
EXR8ED
HO INTERCEPTOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis
what is a bulge I have forgotten ? OLD FELLAR
Dude!! who are you posting to??
Cheers
Glenn
Body and Visual by HO
OrsmFordCruisers
R.I.P Wayne Draper
Old 26-10-2009, 07:01 PM   #396
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

One thing about having such distinctive cars is the fact that people will remember them for not only the good reasons but also the bad ones. This can not only reflect bad on the owner but the club. I am all for this thread but will delete in an instant any negative public posts.

If a forum member believes that the driving of one of our members breaks the law please bring it up with the relevant authorities and do not post it here. They may also wish to contact the club president.

This thread is also getting a bit long in the tooth. If members feel they wish it to continue feel free to start a new thread.