Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > ASL automedia

ASL automedia Specialising in the upgrade of BA/BF/Territory and FG audio and visual systems. We also repair all Ford (OEM) car stereos and produce OEM quality wiring harnesses. Website Link

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-10-2005, 05:52 PM   #61
SeanME
Dont Like It
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Melbourne (East)
Posts: 42
Default

Guys - Had mine done, great service, works fantastic these guys come highly recommended

Seano
SeanME is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-10-2005, 10:28 AM   #62
BomberXR
Regular Member
 
BomberXR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 364
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanME
Guys - Had mine done, great service, works fantastic these guys come highly recommended

Seano
If you dont mind me asking what did you have done? If you changed the monocrhome screen to the colour TFT, was it a factory original? and what happened to the old screen? Trade in?

Bomber
BomberXR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-10-2005, 09:17 PM   #63
Craig
RIP Craig - 13/11/08
Donating Member1
 
Craig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Kilmore, 30 minutes from Heathcote Raceway
Posts: 3,571
Default

Hi,

This is not a whinge or anything just constructive advise.

Every second reply on here is check youre PM messages for prices, it would be nice if you could post a price list or have access to a website where we could all see what some of these upgrades would cost. I for one am very interested in upgrading to the nice colour DVD screens....

Regards Craig
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-10-2005, 09:23 PM   #64
XA-Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 5,644
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA Company Car
Hi,

This is not a whinge or anything just constructive advise.

Every second reply on here is check youre PM messages for prices, it would be nice if you could post a price list or have access to a website where we could all see what some of these upgrades would cost. I for one am very interested in upgrading to the nice colour DVD screens....

Regards Craig

They weren't allowed to quote prices in the thread until they became sponsors. Now they have .. they can.
XA-Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-10-2005, 09:31 PM   #65
Craig
RIP Craig - 13/11/08
Donating Member1
 
Craig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Kilmore, 30 minutes from Heathcote Raceway
Posts: 3,571
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XA Coupe
They weren't allowed to quote prices in the thread until they became sponsors. Now they have .. they can.
Nice, look forward to it.........
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-10-2005, 09:09 AM   #66
FADI75
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: melbourne
Posts: 2,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA Company Car
Nice, look forward to it.........
Hello

Prices are
Cost to upgrade to a 6indash is $495.00 all inc.
Cost to upgrade to a TFT screen is $1100.00 all inc.
Please note if you are happy with a single cd you still can upgrade to a TFT
screen and visa versa.

Different color fascias also available GT-P silver, Fairlane Piano black etc...$100.00 all inc.

Also we have a DVD player system all intergraded with the TFT screen
@$720.00 with manual switching all inc.
If you using your own dvd player we still can supply you with a convertor box and all looms and connectors required.

Also bluetooth kit available intergraded with your icc unit @$299.00.
BA-BF/Territory specific @$349.00.

We are an authorised Ford Repair Centre, therefore any parts used on any upgrade are genuine ford items.

Thanks and Regards

Fadi Baddour
ASL Logistics
Ph: +61 3 9588 2755
Fax:+61 3 9588 2855
e-mail: fadi@asllogistics.com
__________________
FROM FALCON BA THROUGH FGX, TERRITORY SX THROUGH SZ - ICC UPGRADES, REPAIRS & INTEGRATION SPECIALISTS
AUTHORISED FORD REPAIR CENTRE
website: www.aslautomedia.com.au
email: info@aslautomedia.com
AUDIO INTERFACES, REVERSE CAMERAS, SATELLITE NAVIGATION & VIDEO INTEGRATION ON FACTORY COLOR SCREEN

Last edited by FADI75; 27-01-2006 at 12:30 PM.
FADI75 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-10-2005, 02:05 PM   #67
Raptor
^^^^^^^^
Donating Member2
 
Raptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: online - duh
Posts: 9,632
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For quietly going about moderating in a fair and even manner. 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FADI75
..........
If you using your own dvd player we still can supply you with a convertor box and all looms and connectors required.
..........
Fadi, How much for just the convertor box, looms w/connectors ?

Also, in my pm you mentioned an alternative convertor box that could run additional screens, again how much?

Does my existing DVD player need to output NTSC or does the convertor box look after that as well as the RGB output?

Thanks

PS. Are these your systems on ebay?
FORD BA Falcon and Territory DVD Conversion Kit

If not do you have any comment on what's being offered?
__________________
.
'93 XG Falcon Ute( sold ) : '94 ED Falcon Classic ( sold ) : '04 Territory SX TS ( sold ) : '04 Falcon RTV BAII ute (still in the family)
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-10-2005, 02:30 PM   #68
FADI75
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: melbourne
Posts: 2,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor
Fadi, How much for just the convertor box, looms w/connectors ?

Also, in my pm you mentioned an alternative convertor box that could run additional screens, again how much?

Does my existing DVD player need to output NTSC or does the convertor box look after that as well as the RGB output?

Thanks

PS. Are these your systems on ebay?
FORD BA Falcon and Territory DVD Conversion Kit

If not do you have any comment on what's being offered?
Please see my answers in bold writing

Fadi, How much for just the convertor box, looms w/connectors ?

$420.00 ALL INC

Also, in my pm you mentioned an alternative convertor box that could run additional screens, again how much?

$540.00 ALL INC

Does my existing DVD player need to output NTSC or does the convertor box look after that as well as the RGB output?


for the $420.00 deal it has to output
ntsc, for the $540.00 it can be pal or ntsc.


The system on ebay is similar to ours but we give 1 year warranty and are a reputable authorised ford service center that can help with any future queries or problems. Buyer beware with EBAY!

Regards

Fadi.
__________________
FROM FALCON BA THROUGH FGX, TERRITORY SX THROUGH SZ - ICC UPGRADES, REPAIRS & INTEGRATION SPECIALISTS
AUTHORISED FORD REPAIR CENTRE
website: www.aslautomedia.com.au
email: info@aslautomedia.com
AUDIO INTERFACES, REVERSE CAMERAS, SATELLITE NAVIGATION & VIDEO INTEGRATION ON FACTORY COLOR SCREEN

Last edited by FADI75; 30-01-2006 at 11:47 AM.
FADI75 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-10-2005, 02:47 PM   #69
Raptor
^^^^^^^^
Donating Member2
 
Raptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: online - duh
Posts: 9,632
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For quietly going about moderating in a fair and even manner. 
Default

Thanks Fadi,

So the $540 deal is for the upgraded convertor box, AND looms w/connectors to hookup the ICC and aux audio?

Sounds like what I'm after! How do you accept orders?
__________________
.
'93 XG Falcon Ute( sold ) : '94 ED Falcon Classic ( sold ) : '04 Territory SX TS ( sold ) : '04 Falcon RTV BAII ute (still in the family)

Last edited by FADI75; 30-01-2006 at 11:47 AM.
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-10-2005, 03:08 PM   #70
FADI75
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: melbourne
Posts: 2,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor
Thanks Fadi,

So the $420 deal is for the upgraded convertor box, AND looms w/connectors to hookup the ICC and aux audio?

Sounds like what I'm after! How do you accept orders?
Correct. basically just plug in and play.

p/s just letting you know the system we supply will only switch the front screen when handbrake is engaged. This is for safety purposes however this will not affect your rear screens. Rear screen will still operate per usual.

We take credit cards over the phone if you wish to contact us.
or email me your phone details so i can contact you.

Cheers

Fadi Baddour
ASL Logistics
Ph: +61 3 9588 2755
Fax:+61 3 9588 2855
e-mail: fadi@asllogistics.com
__________________
FROM FALCON BA THROUGH FGX, TERRITORY SX THROUGH SZ - ICC UPGRADES, REPAIRS & INTEGRATION SPECIALISTS
AUTHORISED FORD REPAIR CENTRE
website: www.aslautomedia.com.au
email: info@aslautomedia.com
AUDIO INTERFACES, REVERSE CAMERAS, SATELLITE NAVIGATION & VIDEO INTEGRATION ON FACTORY COLOR SCREEN
FADI75 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-10-2005, 05:55 PM   #71
SunDrifter
To shreads you say?!
 
SunDrifter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: FNQ
Posts: 538
Default

okay, i've read all of this and i'm still confused (i know, i'm an idiot)

I've got the basic stereo in my ute, how much will it cost me to go to the bigger screen (not colour) and the 6 stacker? This requires a different face plate right?

Also, i'm in far north queensland, am i stuffed?
__________________
BAII XR6 Ute (manual) Winter white.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VYBerlinaV8 (LS1.com.au)
I've owned Holdens and Daewoos, and had plenty of problems with Holdens and none with Daewoos. Of course, the Holden is the more desirable car to own and drive, but based on my experience it is not the higher quality of the two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickHolden
Weight means nothing to a cars handling...
:
SunDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-10-2005, 07:36 PM   #72
FADI75
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: melbourne
Posts: 2,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDrifter
okay, i've read all of this and i'm still confused (i know, i'm an idiot)

I've got the basic stereo in my ute, how much will it cost me to go to the bigger screen (not colour) and the 6 stacker? This requires a different face plate right?

Also, i'm in far north queensland, am i stuffed?
to upgrade to a 6indash $495.00 all inc. to upgrade to a bigger led screen non tft or colored is $550.00 all included. so the total is $1045.00 including freight back to you.

p/s this price could be a bit less then $1045.00 since i havent got the price list in front of me, im at home at the moement.

We do change the front fascia plate, boards etc.... we can change the color as well of ur fascia to silver gtp or other colors u might seen on a ba vehicle. $100.00 all inc. we also download all the necessary software on ur radio module for it to work as per ordered from factory.

We supply nation wide and new zealand, therefore ur not stuffed. you can deal with us directly by sending ur Icc down to us to upgrade or u can go thru a ford dealership for a changeover. just let us know what dealership is close to u, then all smooth runing from there.

cheers

fadi.
__________________
FROM FALCON BA THROUGH FGX, TERRITORY SX THROUGH SZ - ICC UPGRADES, REPAIRS & INTEGRATION SPECIALISTS
AUTHORISED FORD REPAIR CENTRE
website: www.aslautomedia.com.au
email: info@aslautomedia.com
AUDIO INTERFACES, REVERSE CAMERAS, SATELLITE NAVIGATION & VIDEO INTEGRATION ON FACTORY COLOR SCREEN

Last edited by FADI75; 18-10-2005 at 07:41 PM.
FADI75 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-10-2005, 09:22 PM   #73
toddyp
Regular Member
 
toddyp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 143
Default

FADI75

Just wondering when you upgrade from the small LCD screen to the tft one is the climate control also upgraded to dual control.

Also just wondering if anybody could tell me what is displayed on the tft screen eg time.
toddyp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-10-2005, 09:40 PM   #74
CAMS290
trying to get a leg over
Donating Member2
 
CAMS290's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 2,690
Default

Hi Fadi,
i am interested in updating my FPV Pursuit small screen 6 stacker unit, to the large color screen unit.
Is it possible to get the climate control....ie, like the GT-P/Super Pursuit...to fit as well ???
And if so, do you guys supply that kind of thing ?
__________________
Cameron
------------------------------------------------------
CAMS290 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2005, 09:34 AM   #75
FADI75
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: melbourne
Posts: 2,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddyp
FADI75

Just wondering when you upgrade from the small LCD screen to the tft one is the climate control also upgraded to dual control.

Also just wondering if anybody could tell me what is displayed on the tft screen eg time.
Hi toddyp

basically ull still have the same controls as before, in order to change to a dual control there is more then changing ur icc unit. a lot of work in engine bay too costly as well.

Depending what sound having in the car will show different thing on the tft.
eg. if u upgrade to 6indash premium sound with tft u can actually have studio mode, hall mode stadium mode, heater controls and air con controls as well clock etc....when customers upgrade to tft they usually after installing a sat nav dvd or other products.

Cheers

Fadi75
__________________
FROM FALCON BA THROUGH FGX, TERRITORY SX THROUGH SZ - ICC UPGRADES, REPAIRS & INTEGRATION SPECIALISTS
AUTHORISED FORD REPAIR CENTRE
website: www.aslautomedia.com.au
email: info@aslautomedia.com
AUDIO INTERFACES, REVERSE CAMERAS, SATELLITE NAVIGATION & VIDEO INTEGRATION ON FACTORY COLOR SCREEN
FADI75 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2005, 09:36 AM   #76
FADI75
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: melbourne
Posts: 2,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMS290
Hi Fadi,
i am interested in updating my FPV Pursuit small screen 6 stacker unit, to the large color screen unit.
Is it possible to get the climate control....ie, like the GT-P/Super Pursuit...to fit as well ???
And if so, do you guys supply that kind of thing ?
sorry cannot be done like i told toddyp, more work involved then you imagine.
too costly not recommended.

Cheers

Fadi75
__________________
FROM FALCON BA THROUGH FGX, TERRITORY SX THROUGH SZ - ICC UPGRADES, REPAIRS & INTEGRATION SPECIALISTS
AUTHORISED FORD REPAIR CENTRE
website: www.aslautomedia.com.au
email: info@aslautomedia.com
AUDIO INTERFACES, REVERSE CAMERAS, SATELLITE NAVIGATION & VIDEO INTEGRATION ON FACTORY COLOR SCREEN
FADI75 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2005, 06:54 PM   #77
Transit Truck
Regular Member
 
Transit Truck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Norwest Sydney
Posts: 233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDrifter
I've got the basic stereo in my ute, how much will it cost me to go to the bigger screen (not colour)
I didn't know there were two non colour screens? Can someone show some photos with the two different (non colour) screens plz?
Transit Truck is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2005, 07:05 PM   #78
FADI75
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: melbourne
Posts: 2,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akiklovich
I didn't know there were two non colour screens? Can someone show some photos with the two different (non colour) screens plz?
There is 2 different screens, basically the non colored looks exactly like the one in the base model falcon only bigger and wider, they usullay optioned in fairmonts xr6, non premium sound.

thanks

fadi75
__________________
FROM FALCON BA THROUGH FGX, TERRITORY SX THROUGH SZ - ICC UPGRADES, REPAIRS & INTEGRATION SPECIALISTS
AUTHORISED FORD REPAIR CENTRE
website: www.aslautomedia.com.au
email: info@aslautomedia.com
AUDIO INTERFACES, REVERSE CAMERAS, SATELLITE NAVIGATION & VIDEO INTEGRATION ON FACTORY COLOR SCREEN
FADI75 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2005, 07:51 PM   #79
Transit Truck
Regular Member
 
Transit Truck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Norwest Sydney
Posts: 233
Default

Fadi I sent an email to your official address. Please check and reply as soon as you can. Cheers.
Transit Truck is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2005, 10:23 AM   #80
FADI75
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: melbourne
Posts: 2,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akiklovich
Fadi I sent an email to your official address. Please check and reply as soon as you can. Cheers.

Hi

I emailed back to you all the info u required. please dont hesitate to contact us for more queries

Cheers

Fadi75
__________________
FROM FALCON BA THROUGH FGX, TERRITORY SX THROUGH SZ - ICC UPGRADES, REPAIRS & INTEGRATION SPECIALISTS
AUTHORISED FORD REPAIR CENTRE
website: www.aslautomedia.com.au
email: info@aslautomedia.com
AUDIO INTERFACES, REVERSE CAMERAS, SATELLITE NAVIGATION & VIDEO INTEGRATION ON FACTORY COLOR SCREEN
FADI75 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2005, 09:55 PM   #81
melon466
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
melon466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,684
Default

Hi Fadi, could tou please tell me if you have a supplier in Queensland or if i can go to any ford dealer to get a changeover unit and fit it myself? thanks
melon466 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2005, 10:07 PM   #82
FADI75
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: melbourne
Posts: 2,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by melon466
Hi Fadi, could tou please tell me if you have a supplier in Queensland or if i can go to any ford dealer to get a changeover unit and fit it myself? thanks
if you fitting urself why go thru a ford dealership? u can send it to us directly and then we return to u fully upgraded. u can keep the car running by reconecting the little box underneath(blue pcm box). what area in qls u r in?

if u near bundaberg i can refer u to allan powell ford. speak to
david Beynon in service. give him the comapny name asl logistics and my name.

cheers

fadi
__________________
FROM FALCON BA THROUGH FGX, TERRITORY SX THROUGH SZ - ICC UPGRADES, REPAIRS & INTEGRATION SPECIALISTS
AUTHORISED FORD REPAIR CENTRE
website: www.aslautomedia.com.au
email: info@aslautomedia.com
AUDIO INTERFACES, REVERSE CAMERAS, SATELLITE NAVIGATION & VIDEO INTEGRATION ON FACTORY COLOR SCREEN
FADI75 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-10-2005, 07:32 PM   #83
Raptor
^^^^^^^^
Donating Member2
 
Raptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: online - duh
Posts: 9,632
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For quietly going about moderating in a fair and even manner. 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FADI75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor
....So the deal is for the upgraded convertor box, AND looms w/connectors to hookup the ICC and aux audio?

Sounds like what I'm after! ....
Correct. basically just plug in and play....

Cheers
Fadi Baddour
ASL Logistics
Ph: +61 3 9588 2755
Fax:+61 3 9588 2855
e-mail: fadi@asllogistics.com
Hey, those front screens really work well for DVD's

It's all in and installed and operating correctly, and so discreet too.
Thanks ASL Logistics; ordered one day, received (interstate) the next, and just like Fadi said it's basically just plug and play.

But obviously I can't be using it for DVD's all the time. So maybe I'll plug one of those reversing camera's in to make use of it everyday!

(sorry no pics - my digital camera's on the blink)

The mods have begun.... :
__________________
.
'93 XG Falcon Ute( sold ) : '94 ED Falcon Classic ( sold ) : '04 Territory SX TS ( sold ) : '04 Falcon RTV BAII ute (still in the family)
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-10-2005, 11:37 AM   #84
SunDrifter
To shreads you say?!
 
SunDrifter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: FNQ
Posts: 538
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FADI75
to upgrade to a 6indash $495.00 all inc. to upgrade to a bigger led screen non tft or colored is $550.00 all included. so the total is $1045.00 including freight back to you.

p/s this price could be a bit less then $1045.00 since i havent got the price list in front of me, im at home at the moement.

We do change the front fascia plate, boards etc.... we can change the color as well of ur fascia to silver gtp or other colors u might seen on a ba vehicle. $100.00 all inc. we also download all the necessary software on ur radio module for it to work as per ordered from factory.

We supply nation wide and new zealand, therefore ur not stuffed. you can deal with us directly by sending ur Icc down to us to upgrade or u can go thru a ford dealership for a changeover. just let us know what dealership is close to u, then all smooth runing from there.

cheers

fadi.
Thanks for the Reply Fadi. But are you saying that there is no difference in cost between the colour screen and the mono large display?

I live in Cairns, so the local dealer is Trinity Ford. Who do i approach first regarding this upgrade? What do i need to ask Ford?

Thanks again mate.
__________________
BAII XR6 Ute (manual) Winter white.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VYBerlinaV8 (LS1.com.au)
I've owned Holdens and Daewoos, and had plenty of problems with Holdens and none with Daewoos. Of course, the Holden is the more desirable car to own and drive, but based on my experience it is not the higher quality of the two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickHolden
Weight means nothing to a cars handling...
:
SunDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-10-2005, 12:37 PM   #85
FADI75
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: melbourne
Posts: 2,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDrifter
Thanks for the Reply Fadi. But are you saying that there is no difference in cost between the colour screen and the mono large display?

I live in Cairns, so the local dealer is Trinity Ford. Who do i approach first regarding this upgrade? What do i need to ask Ford?

Thanks again mate.
Hi

there is a difference, the one ur after is $1045.00 all inc that's the non colored led larger screen and six indash upgraded, if u want the tft colored screen and six indash $1650.00 all included.

Go to service section ask for Troy knight he will be able to assisst you, or ask him to call me 0395882755 ask for fadi at asl logistics

CHEERS

fadi
__________________
FROM FALCON BA THROUGH FGX, TERRITORY SX THROUGH SZ - ICC UPGRADES, REPAIRS & INTEGRATION SPECIALISTS
AUTHORISED FORD REPAIR CENTRE
website: www.aslautomedia.com.au
email: info@aslautomedia.com
AUDIO INTERFACES, REVERSE CAMERAS, SATELLITE NAVIGATION & VIDEO INTEGRATION ON FACTORY COLOR SCREEN
FADI75 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-10-2005, 02:13 PM   #86
jmc-007
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 388
Default

edited ....

Last edited by jmc-007; 26-10-2005 at 03:12 PM. Reason: My bad didnt read :P
jmc-007 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-10-2005, 03:37 PM   #87
FADI75
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: melbourne
Posts: 2,043
Default

just to let you know the non colored large screen will only operate on fairmont, automatic control.

Cheers

fadi
__________________
FROM FALCON BA THROUGH FGX, TERRITORY SX THROUGH SZ - ICC UPGRADES, REPAIRS & INTEGRATION SPECIALISTS
AUTHORISED FORD REPAIR CENTRE
website: www.aslautomedia.com.au
email: info@aslautomedia.com
AUDIO INTERFACES, REVERSE CAMERAS, SATELLITE NAVIGATION & VIDEO INTEGRATION ON FACTORY COLOR SCREEN
FADI75 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-10-2005, 10:36 PM   #88
melon466
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
melon466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,684
Default

Hi Fadi, Not sure if this has already been covered, is there any mod that can be done so that the ba stereo can play mp3 discs, or am i asking the impossible?

Cheers
melon466 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-10-2005, 07:19 PM   #89
Sharky
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 38
Default

mate how cool is that site !

so if i go thru my dealership i can get the upgrades on Fadi's site ??????

i didnt think u could upgrade the stereo system in a BA......... looks like i was wrong.
Sharky is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-10-2005, 09:40 PM   #90
jacks
Starter Motor
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 6
Default

Hi fadi

Sounds great. Do you take the car or do we have to install anything ourselves?

Thanks

Last edited by jacks; 30-10-2005 at 09:52 PM.
jacks is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Other than what is legally copyrighted by the respective owners, this site is copyright www.fordforums.com.au
Positive SSL