Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Old 20-10-2006, 07:37 PM   #91
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nugget378
Coming from them Id say theyll be good,a mate just got his S2000 into the 10's @ 127mph using an IRS kit from them.
Bosenjack eng, just off redfern street. Can't think of what there street name is tho. Yea they rebuild my diff for me although they didn't have the billet gear ready yet. I saw part of the new ford setup and it looked MASSIVE, he showed me a heap of other stuff they had made and it's all first class.
XRQTOR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2006, 09:43 PM   #92
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRQTOR
Bosenjack eng, just off redfern street. Can't think of what there street name is tho. Yea they rebuild my diff for me although they didn't have the billet gear ready yet. I saw part of the new ford setup and it looked MASSIVE, he showed me a heap of other stuff they had made and it's all first class.
The rear end chat for sedans maybe worth another thread, as there are 2 shops looking at fitting Skyline rear ends into the BA Sedans.

Back to the 10 sec Boss...

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2006, 09:49 PM   #93
toastyanana

Default Chris you legend

Mate well done you are a little mushroom (champignon lol) cant wait to see you in the 8's cause we all know your not going to stop at 9's and i have faith the force is strong with you my son
toastyanana is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2006, 12:30 PM   #94
SLY XR8
Who's your Daddy now

This is late but only got my computer back the other day.

Where to start Chris once again you have show, Who The Man Is. That being you. : From the first time i meet you at calder,as a fello racer to today as good friend. You pasion for the ba has grown even more i think.

All i can say is some other people mite have been happy if you did stop when you got that 12 sec pass like you said you would. But i'm glad you didn't.

Thanks for the kind words Chris.Am always willing to help when bussness mite be a bite slow or for a good cause, and that it was. Was only sorry i was not there to see it and the look on your face when you saw the time.
That would have been a Mintie Moment.

You The King :evilking: :evilking: