Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 07-07-2006, 02:05 PM   #1
simonr
Focus Rookie

Default Spotted! in NSW

PLEASE STICKY!!!

Have u seen any cool eurofords?? or any car worth mentioning..
Post it here!

Old 07-07-2006, 02:07 PM   #2
simonr
Focus Rookie

Spotted this morning..

A Ink Blue Fiesta with grey ST Stripes.. yellow plates.. in Redfern This morning...
Old 07-07-2006, 02:14 PM   #3
whippet_zetec
Supes

Brand Spanker Orange XR5T: Number Plates: XR5T :P
Old 07-07-2006, 04:59 PM   #4
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Brand new Bentley Continental (in the paddock at Eastern Creek).

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-07-2006, 05:16 PM   #5
amlohac

Spotted Darren Best crusin through albury this morning with his ST170 being towed behind. Lucky you all know what his ride is, cos i didnt manage to get a pic.
amlohac is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-07-2006, 05:18 PM   #6
amlohac

Also spotted a silver XR5T in albury, with vic plates. Got a good stare at it, then realised the guy who owned it was standing about 10 metres behind me, staring at my focus lol. Leather pack inside too. niiiiiiiiiiiiiice
amlohac is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-07-2006, 04:13 PM   #7
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Amlohac,

Did you ask him whether he wanted to join the EUROFORDCLUB???

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Old 08-07-2006, 08:51 PM   #8
xurbanx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

An XR5T dragging a commodore down this long stretch of road.
Old 09-07-2006, 01:37 AM   #9
simonr
Focus Rookie

and?? who won lol
Old 09-07-2006, 04:21 AM   #10
xurbanx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

No idea since they both pulled into the petrol station, but wow, the shock I got when they both passed me (:
Old 09-07-2006, 06:00 PM   #11
simonr
Focus Rookie

My spots for today.. are one black LR focus with the same rims as me but silver! in woollahra/paddington

and this beauty in bondi junction westfield!! which i have seen before in the same carpark.. im pretty sure i saw it another time in the city aswell

Old 09-07-2006, 11:42 PM   #12
BlackLS

Wow, Vic rego, must be up for the hols.

The are 2 XR5s in the underground carpark in the complex where I work :(
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-07-2006, 12:05 AM   #13
b2tf
not here much anymore

Saw an XR5 up close on Friday night, a beaut looking car.
Old 10-07-2006, 12:05 PM   #14
nat_daly
Nat D

yeah ive seen 2 xr5's in the last week. they look stunning in black
old ride#1: ED XR6 5 speed-gone to new home:(
old ride#2:dumped EL fairmont 5l
new ride: Winter white AU2 XR8-manual
nat_daly is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-07-2006, 07:56 PM   #15
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

I recently spooted a new Focus Zetec in Sydney with massive rims, until I realised it was Zetec20 from our club on his way home from the club meet I couldn't attend!

Timmeh
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-07-2006, 08:31 PM   #16
photn
AFF Post NAZI

this may not be a euroford but thought worth mentioning, i was a FORD GT 05 build or 06, it was new anyhow, was cruzing along the old northen road, came up behind me, it was canary yellow with black stripes, as soon as the over take lane came **** THAT THING WENT, all i heard was this massive roar and a yellow blurr. it over took 12 cars in one go. in the span of 1 k. ****. that was awesum.

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-07-2006, 02:57 PM   #17
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Red XR5 Turbo on Mulgoa Road, Penrith. Coming out of Sinclair Ford. I think it was going for a test drive because it wasn't hanging around.

Old 17-07-2006, 02:04 AM   #18
BlackLS

Eagle Vale shops (near the cop shop: Silver LX Sedan with 19" shadow chromes, lowered, 20% tints and pink seat covers... Looks great (cept for the pink covers)
Old 18-07-2006, 01:10 AM   #19
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Eddie
Red XR5 Turbo on Mulgoa Road, Penrith. Coming out of Sinclair Ford. I think it was going for a test drive because it wasn't hanging around.
Yeah Eddie, I think that's Sinclair Ford's demonstrator XR5 because I've seen it there each time i've visited the dealership recently. I noticed the "5" is missing from the XR5 badge on the passenger rear door as well.

Abraxas
Dshibi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-07-2006, 02:36 PM   #20
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

On the weekend I went out with the Classic Ford Club and there were 3 Ford Cosworth's, a Cortina with a Cosworth Engine and Seano bought his new XR5 Turbo. They're all seriously quick cars.

Abraxas, I wonder if they'll give a discount when it comes to the time of selling it?

Old 20-07-2006, 08:49 PM   #21
simonr
Focus Rookie

In Bondi Junction Today..
Focus Driver School
A LR Focus sedan with the L plate thingo on the roof..

Number Plate : UFOCUS
Old 06-08-2006, 11:12 AM   #22
simonr
Focus Rookie

saturday arvo on edgecliff road in bondi junction i saw a Ink blue WQ Fiesta with Grey Stripes.. (probably the one i saw in redfern the other week)

I flashed my lights at him i dunno if it took any notice lol
Old 06-08-2006, 02:29 PM   #23
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Orange XR5 Turbo at the Valet parking Domestic Terminal, Sydney Airport before I left to go to the N.T. 14 days ago.

Old 14-08-2006, 02:35 PM   #24
BlackLS

Silver Fiesta with Grey side stripes parked outside a hanger at Bankstown Airport
Old 17-08-2006, 02:23 AM   #25
Seano
classicford.mine.nu

Spotted black Fiesta Zetec with hot 17" wheels running @ WSID with last night... anyone from here? Was going to say hello to the owner but didn't get around to it.
Seano is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-08-2006, 09:12 AM   #26
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seano
Spotted black Fiesta Zetec with hot 17" wheels running @ WSID with last night... anyone from here? Was going to say hello to the owner but didn't get around to it.
OMG - I was wanting to go last night to WSID. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Did you see what it ran?
Old 17-08-2006, 10:30 AM   #27
Seano
classicford.mine.nu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISTA FIESTA
OMG - I was wanting to go last night to WSID. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Did you see what it ran?
I only saw his last run which was a flat 18.0. I managed a best run 14.4 in my XR5T
Seano is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-08-2006, 11:02 AM   #28
photn
AFF Post NAZI

can your run your cars at WSID??? i didnt know that, what do you require to run it??? also is this all legal??

Old 17-08-2006, 11:44 AM   #29
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seano
I only saw his last run which was a flat 18.0. I managed a best run 14.4 in my XR5T
Dam good stuff for the XR5T but i would have thought the fiesta would do at least mid 17's.
Old 17-08-2006, 12:03 PM   #30
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Hey seano, where there any mods on the fez, like anything noticable, like exhaust?????? or was it just a stock system??