Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > B Series.com.au > B Series.com.au Events and Meets

B Series.com.au Events and Meets All the B Series Social Gatherings

Old 14-05-2007, 09:06 PM   #61
f6 typhoon

hey jason might have another mate who is coming on friday he has a fairmont we will see i will talk to him tomorrow and confirm him
f6 typhoon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-05-2007, 09:08 PM   #62
XTC 190
Subtle,sleek & Surprising

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84RGE
Just off the phone

No :(

Still waiting for Tail Lights to arrive :(

and a few other things

Dam!!!!!!!!!

creampuff if I clean it now it would be dirty by Friday!!

I just had a look at my back seat, a good look.
With my 2 girls sitting back there some of there mess i am now afraid to venture back there, gunna take a week to get the inside clean
Enough
Bling Mods to date
Plenty,
XTC 190 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-05-2007, 10:49 PM   #63
Creampuff
149 rwkw of Style

remember Jason, it will get easier as they get older....in another 15 years you will be able to keep it clean.......LMAO
Old 15-05-2007, 09:49 AM   #64
Sam_Boss260
Have Boost, will use it..

solution.... buy the wife a car and have the mess in hers !!!!!

but I still have to clean her car too, so it doesn't stop the work.

Seriously, the best thing is leather. My next XR will have leather as a must. So much easier to keep clean with the kids.
Sam_Boss260 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-05-2007, 10:34 AM   #65
XTC 190

Mate, Cass will make me take the second car, she likes the falcon to much, I think i will go with drop sheets and intravenous food in the car, that way i wont have chips an crap in my steering wheel column (ha ha)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saml
solution.... buy the wife a car and have the mess in hers !!!!!

but I still have to clean her car too, so it doesn't stop the work.

Seriously, the best thing is leather. My next XR will have leather as a must. So much easier to keep clean with the kids.
Enough
Bling Mods to date
Plenty,
Old 15-05-2007, 11:14 AM   #66
Sam_Boss260

I cleaned her car the other day...... chips, tinny teddies, jelly beans, $5 in change in the baby seat and 6 empty water bottles .... WTF!!
Old 15-05-2007, 11:23 AM   #67
XTC 190

Quote:
I cleaned her car the other day...... chips, tinny teddies, jelly beans, $5 in change in the baby seat and 6 empty water bottles .... WTF!!

I swear those tiny teddies walk themselves every part of the car even in the dam boot :
Enough
Bling Mods to date
Plenty,
Old 16-05-2007, 07:45 AM   #68
GSN03
ford live on

sorry guys i am not car is in getting work done on it :(
GSN03 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-05-2007, 08:49 PM   #69
dags.xr6

Smile harrys 18.5.07

Hey guys... I wont be there in the xr6 on Friday but will be in my XA falcon as i have a club run to Harrys on the same night. Feel free to say G`day if you see me hangin around it, its dark green/black vinyl roof.

Cheers

Dags.
dags.xr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-05-2007, 09:31 PM   #70
revell_m
bseries.com.au member

might be a bit late. catchya all then

It's not how much you pay for the rental car, it's how fast it'll go in second gear!
revell_m is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-05-2007, 10:32 PM   #71
Creampuff
149 rwkw of Style

Okay, it will definately rain on Friday night now my car is clean!!
Will we be cruisin' after Harrys?
Old 18-05-2007, 07:59 AM   #72
XTC 190

And I get sick again, well have been the whole week, will have to see how I am doing after awhile, might hit macca's at aspley torment some ricers haye.
Enough
Bling Mods to date
Plenty,
Old 18-05-2007, 09:43 AM   #73
Sam_Boss260

I'm glad that I didn't wash my car earlier this week !!!

I might run it through a car wash this afternoon. Yeah tormenting some ricers would be cool.

Nathan, how is your exhaust sounding? Nice?

So what time are we meeting, and where?
Old 18-05-2007, 10:48 AM   #74
XTC 190

Quote:
I'm glad that I didn't wash my car earlier this week !!!

I might run it through a car wash this afternoon. Yeah tormenting some ricers would be cool.

Nathan, how is your exhaust sounding? Nice?

So what time are we meeting, and where?

I am home again today still a bit crook, if I get energy I might clean car.

Yeah Nathan hows the exhaust going and anyone heard if Revell has got his on yet.

Saml, how much is it costing for you to get your pacies coated, and what colours are you aware of that they do it in.
Cheers
Jason
Enough
Bling Mods to date
Plenty,
Old 18-05-2007, 02:54 PM   #75
BAxtER
ive been 4490'd

lol darn it i was trying to see if i could get my windows tinted for tonight..but i got home from uni and i just cant be stuffed...ill leave it till next week, but ill still be coming tonight..im bringing a mate along too cant wait :
www.taipanmotorsport.com.au
BAxtER is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2007, 02:59 PM   #76
XTC 190

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAxtER
lol darn it i was trying to see if i could get my windows tinted for tonight..but i got home from uni and i just cant be stuffed...ill leave it till next week, but ill still be coming tonight..im bringing a mate along too cant wait :

Cool buddy, as I have said before I am not well so the clean on my car was just a quick one just havent got the energy either for a good detail clean.

It is gunna be good to catch with all and those we havent met yet.
Enough
Bling Mods to date
Plenty,
Old 18-05-2007, 03:22 PM   #77
joe260
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

what time is everyone meeting up? i may head out tonight. will there be cruising also or just a meet up? i havent met anyone yet so i wont really know anyone there lol.
Cheers JO
joe260 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2007, 03:32 PM   #78
joe260
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

im new to this so this will be the first time for me meeting everyone.
Old 18-05-2007, 03:40 PM   #79
XTC 190

I think a few guys are meeting at Macca's in the servo before you turn down towards harries around 6.30ish, I am gunna b late not till 7 to 7.30ish, Harries is a big meeting place but I think a few of us may take a cruise little later towrds aspley maybe so if that happens or any cruise anywhere happens your welcome to jion in.

We arent that bad a bunch of people but I am pretty sure you will know us when you see us.

Hopefully we are going to continue events or meetings like these, around differently places and areas and different events, like drags and stuff, we have already had one meet at Redcliffe a couple of months ago so really we are all fairly newbies and a lot of guys coming tonight will be first timers as well, but we do know a fair bit from being on here
Hope this helps
Enough
Bling Mods to date
Plenty,
Old 18-05-2007, 03:47 PM   #80
Creampuff
149 rwkw of Style

Hi Sam and Jase, car doesn't sound much different except when doing over 2500revs,and I like the sound from inside the car.Went up the coast the other day and the wife complains of the "vroom vroom" noise....haha
Old 18-05-2007, 03:49 PM   #81
Creampuff
149 rwkw of Style

Geez Jase, will you be sick at every meet!! poor bugger
Old 18-05-2007, 03:50 PM   #82
XTC 190

Quote:
Originally Posted by creampuff
Hi Sam and Jase, car doesn't sound much different except when doing over 2500revs,and I like the sound from inside the car.Went up the coast the other day and the wife complains of the "vroom vroom" noise....haha

Well at least its a VROOM VROOM instead of a chitty chitty bang bang, she should get used to it Cass did and I catch her sneakin a foot down moment to get the VROOM VROOM happenning

Nah mate hopefuuly not, its the old circle of sickness in house it goes one to the other to the other etc, I caught this off my little girl, I dont understand how can a bug I have caught from my 10kg baby girl knock her daddy flat on his back when she was sick it was run arond and then drop for an hour and so on
Enough
Bling Mods to date
Plenty,
Old 18-05-2007, 03:52 PM   #83
joe260
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

what happens when we get there? just hang around and chat for a while and look at others cars? i went on a cruise a few weeks ago. not on AFF but i went with my partner with his club. hes got a forester gt. it kinda put me off a bit going on one. when we all met up (coz we didnt know anyone) no one wanted to chat with us at first and it made us not want to go. we did anyways it was fun cruisin through mt tamborine to hinze dam. im just wondering if i get there it'll just be myself and my partner talking to each other. if that makes any sense. i guess u can say im a shy person when meeting a bunch of people i dont know. but once i get talking its a bit better on me lol
Old 18-05-2007, 03:55 PM   #84
joe260
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

what happens when we get there? just hang around and chat for a while and look at others cars? i went on a cruise a few weeks ago. not on AFF but i went with my partner with his club. hes got a forester gt. it kinda put me off a bit going on one. when we all met up (coz we didnt know anyone) no one wanted to chat with us at first and it made us not want to go. we did anyways it was fun cruisin through mt tamborine to hinze dam. im just wondering if i get there it'll just be myself and my partner talking to each other. if that makes any sense. i guess u can say im a shy person when meeting a bunch of people i dont know. but once i get talking its a bit better on me lol
Old 18-05-2007, 03:55 PM   #85
joe260
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Old 18-05-2007, 03:55 PM   #86
joe260
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Old 18-05-2007, 03:59 PM   #87
joe260
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

oh crap. sorry comp is really slow and i must of kept clicking on send reply sorry i dont know how to delete msgs. woops
Old 18-05-2007, 04:00 PM   #88
Sam_Boss260

Mate, my wife thinks my car is too loud now.... wait till the pacies and cat goes on !!! She is gunna hate it !!!! Yeah baby !

Ok, for anyone interested..... meet at Macca's on Bowne Bridge Rd, just before the turn off to Newmarket Rd. Say 6.00pm to 6.15pm ??
Old 18-05-2007, 04:03 PM   #89
XTC 190

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordGirl86

Dont worry we will make you feel welcome, been there done that a few times, when I had my rotary and lived up the coast I tried the meet and cruise thing and kinda got left out coz i was the new guy with a faster car than all the others GO FIGURE, but dont be afraid to say G'day and ask questions and look at things we have done alot of guys there tonight will know alot about mods and stuff

It is always scary the first time meetin people but as I said we will make you feel welcome,
Cheers
Jason
Enough
Bling Mods to date
Plenty,
Old 18-05-2007, 04:05 PM   #90
XTC 190

Quote:
Mate, my wife thinks my car is too loud now.... wait till the pacies and cat goes on !!! She is gunna hate it !!!! Yeah baby !

Ok, for anyone interested..... meet at Macca's on Bowne Bridge Rd, just before the turn off to Newmarket Rd. Say 6.00pm to 6.15pm ??

Your an evil man Sam

Make sure you hold a spot for me(anyone going past any witches hats on their way in grab a whole heap and block off a few car spaces)
Enough
Bling Mods to date
Plenty,