Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 12-01-2014, 02:34 PM   #121
AndyXR6T
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: BA GT-P or FG XR6T

Congrats mate. Looks great, so tidy and well looked after.

Glad you could make a decision based on what suits you best, rather than trying to please strangers on a forum lol
AndyXR6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 12-01-2014, 05:22 PM   #122
ebv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

was advertised for $18500 but got it for $14000, i only had $14000 and was straight up with the guy and said if he is not interested in a low ball thanks anyway but he said the car was advertsed for a few months and 2 interstate buyers had said they would buy sight unseen and got his bank details but never transferred the cash so i had a look and bought it and he was happy he got some cash to buy a 4wd for the family
there were some forsale from $15800 and up but the cheaper ones had issues and needed cash spent all mine needs is a diff bush plus the little things like bonnet latch and cup holder latch but they are fixed now apart from diff bush
still only have done 1500kms but its been great fun
BA GT Mk1 #0009 - Narooma Blue
SY Ghia AWD
Black VZ LX8 Adventra
Holden HX 50th Anniversary
AU Saloon Car racecar
1980 GS1000ST - Wes Cooley Rep
ebv8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 12-01-2014, 11:46 PM   #123
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Wholly Moley $14000 for a BA GT, how many km's does it have on it? That is so ridiculously cheap for a well looked after example, you've done extremely well mate. There is no way you would have got an FG XR6T for that kind of money.
fordomatic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-01-2014, 08:45 AM   #124
ebv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

116,500km but its now got a whopping 118,000 on it.
i was looking at XR8's but so glad i got this instead but the bad part is i now drive the commodore everywhere and only take the GT out on the rare occasions
now once i get some cash again i need to replace the commodore with a territory or and FG XR6
BA GT Mk1 #0009 - Narooma Blue
SY Ghia AWD
Black VZ LX8 Adventra
Holden HX 50th Anniversary
AU Saloon Car racecar
1980 GS1000ST - Wes Cooley Rep
ebv8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 13-01-2014, 10:01 AM   #125
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Good work mate, really tells the story about how flat the market is now. I'm on the hunt for a BF GT but don't mind waiting for a while (3 years). It's just a matter of being in the right place at the right time and an immaculate one will come up for good $
fordomatic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post