Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 27-02-2023, 12:08 AM   #2191
Interceptor
HSV - I just ate one!

Default Re: Mowing ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post
Retrofitting a throttle lever would probably necessitate changes to the carby and throttle plate, so it can probably be done but would be pricy.
Throttle control & carby off an earlier HRU19 with the GCV160 can be had for around $60, but I'm not sure how different the GCV160 and 170 carburettors are
Old 27-02-2023, 03:14 PM   #2192
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interceptor View Post
Throttle control & carby off an earlier HRU19 with the GCV160 can be had for around $60, but I'm not sure how different the GCV160 and 170 carburettors are
The newer version would have an automatic choke to compensate for the lack of a manual throttle lever. Could be worth mentioning it to your dealer, they may have commercial operators asking for a throttle lever too.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 27-02-2023, 03:37 PM   #2193
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

I can’t believe the nannying of people. All this safety stuff, it’s evidently getting to a point where people look for unsophisticated workarounds and that’s probably riskier than an old school mower.

Waiting for Sorbent to have a warning on their packages to “ensure hand is fully behind tissue when wiping”…
Citroënbender is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
5 users like this post:
Old 27-02-2023, 03:40 PM   #2194
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citroënbender View Post
I can’t believe the nannying of people. All this safety stuff, it’s evidently getting to a point where people look for unsophisticated workarounds and that’s probably riskier than an old school mower.

Waiting for Sorbent to have a warning on their packages to “ensure hand is fully behind tissue when wiping”…
Or "Do not use with wet hands"
Old 27-02-2023, 03:41 PM   #2195
.:4:.
Kicking back

Is common sense now redundant?
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-02-2023, 03:42 PM   #2196
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:4:. View Post
Considering the nightmare day I had with customers on Saturday, I would say yes.
Mustang GT

Old 27-02-2023, 03:46 PM   #2197
Kicking back

Quote:
Considering the nightmare day I had with customers on Saturday, I would say yes.
So darwinism is correct?
Old 27-02-2023, 03:49 PM   #2198
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

I just had too...................

I don't know that I'll be rebranding my Briggs engines, I love them too much for that. But I think the Krohler name deserves to be applied over the top of the Kohlers I have the displeasure of owning or using.
Mustang GT

3 users like this post:
Old 27-02-2023, 04:56 PM   #2199
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Quote:
OH&S
Work Safety
you name it was the ticket to not using common sense, especially for those who never had it in the first place and abuse the system very very well.
In turn making it harder for those capable having to go through hoops to change a light bulb ffs.
Yes I know lets open pardora's box hehehe
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 28-02-2023, 09:41 AM   #2200
whitelion65
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Taryl is a legend!
Moondust silver
2016 Focus Trend, 1.5ecoboost, 6sp manual.
Frozen white

Previous
2004 Berlina Wagon (LS1) Vespers Blue
1995 Camry 2.2, white
1971 Ford Fairmont wagon 302w, C4 Polar white
1971 TC Cortina, 2L 4sp, Ermine white
whitelion65 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-02-2023, 12:00 PM   #2201
Interceptor
HSV - I just ate one!

Quote:
The newer version would have an automatic choke to compensate for the lack of a manual throttle lever. Could be worth mentioning it to your dealer, they may have commercial operators asking for a throttle lever too.
Unfortunately the local dealer doesnt seem to be very creative on making things work differently to how Honda intended.
Quote:
I don't know that I'll be rebranding my Briggs engines, I love them too much for that.
Mmmmm I have a begruding respect for Briggs products, singles have always been a PITA to start for me, but eventually they get coaxed into life and last a long time. the Vanguard V twins are acceptable.
Honda.... even the chinese variants seem to be easy starters and reliable, but when they are done, its time for a new motor.
Quote:
So darwinism is correct?
Its always astounded me how every species on earth bar one strives to make a better example of itself each generation through natural selection and survival of the fittest, but then theres Humans, a species that seems hell bent on promoting the weak, incapable and stupid.
Old 28-02-2023, 03:35 PM   #2202
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interceptor View Post
Unfortunately the local dealer doesnt seem to be very creative on making things work differently to how Honda intended.

Mmmmm I have a begruding respect for Briggs products, singles have always been a PITA to start for me, but eventually they get coaxed into life and last a long time. the Vanguard V twins are acceptable.
Honda.... even the chinese variants seem to be easy starters and reliable, but when they are done, its time for a new motor.
It's only the older side valve single cylinders that have given me trouble. Once they ditched the vacuum operated chokes and installed primers that they got on top of hard starting.

Personally, I have only ever worn out one Briggs, but then I did work it to near death over 20 years. The three Honda engines I have had have been fantastic, especially the refinement and fuel economy they have over a Briggs.
Mustang GT

Old 28-02-2023, 04:00 PM   #2203
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

IMO no matter the lack of refinement compared to Hondas Briggsy we're the Honda long long before they came into the garden game.
Personally I was a staunch Oz Victa man - only because the ol mans hardly ever broke down as well till they got sold and offshore.
I'm impressed they recovered market wise, shrewd return but it says alot about using a good known old name but funnily having Briggsy hearts like my new addition lol......so its a win win for me.
Considered Hondas many times (my bro lives by them) and even this recent one but I'm sure I won't regret this purchase one bit.
Old 28-02-2023, 04:04 PM   #2204
Kicking back

So this kind of annoys me.
Many years ago one of my brothers neighbors gifted him a cheapo 25cc whippersnipper. He stashed it and didnt use it. So he gifted it to me a couple years back. Fuel lines were perished and the primer bulb was split. Replaced all that and the spark plug for $29. Thing ran well.
So about a year ago, so after i had the 51cc thing he askes me if the one he gifted works? I said yes and told him what was wront with it. So he asks for it back. Ok thats fine. I gave it back with a full tank and a 1L thing with pre mix in it and extra line.
Speaking with him today, he hasnt used the 25cc unit yet, he asks if i have premix for it.
Dealing with an oaf is painfull.
I reminded him that in the cupboard under his stairs is the whipper snipper with a full tank and a litre of fuel. Then the next dumb question was what line does it take? Answer is 2.4mm, but a stupid question as he has a roll of line with it too.
Next question really got up me. Answer was no i wont bring my one over to use it anyways if you have a perfectly working one. He lives in a town house, the back yard is tiny.
3 users like this post:
Old 28-02-2023, 07:31 PM   #2205
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Haha hopeless is hopeless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2 users like this post:
Old 01-03-2023, 06:22 PM   #2206
Kicking back

Hmmmmmm. I spoke to my brother today. Apparently my 'starts 1st time every time' claim was on point.
He pulled out the 25cc red ripper and gave it a tug thinking i was full of it. But he did it in his laundry.
Well, his house now stinks.
Yes the red ripper is a 2 stroke, but i said it starts pretty easy.
I didnt band aid that thing. I put parts in it and i personally like it as its reliable even though its a cheap piece of crap.
Old 01-03-2023, 06:55 PM   #2207
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Hmmmmmm. I spoke to my brother today. Apparently my 'starts 1st time every time' claim was on point.
He pulled out the 25cc red ripper and gave it a tug thinking i was full of it. But he did it in his laundry.
Well, his house now stinks.
Yes the red ripper is a 2 stroke, but i said it starts pretty easy.
I didnt band aid that thing. I put parts in it and i personally like it as its reliable even though its a cheap piece of crap.
Without meaning to offend, but some people are just not mechanically minded. And I don't mean that in the regards to being able to be a mechanic, just they lack the logical thinking to understand how things like this work.

I would say just leave him to figure it out but that could be dangerous to him and the machine itself.
Mustang GT

3 users like this post:
Old 01-03-2023, 07:22 PM   #2208
Kicking back

Quote:
Without meaning to offend, but some people are just not mechanically minded. And I don't mean that in the regards to being able to be a mechanic, just they lack the logical thinking to understand how things like this work.

I would say just leave him to figure it out but that could be dangerous to him and the machine itself.
Its nothing towards mechanical mindness. He took my 'it'll start' the wrong way. It was not the standard 'ran when parked' situation. It actually was a good unit.
I actually appreciate the fact the work i put into that thing payed off. It was gifted to my brother from his neighbor as it was a pain in the hole to start. He never used it but years later passed it down to me in need of repair. I did parts and its a good little unit.
So yeah, i dont lie when i say 'it'll run'.
Old 02-03-2023, 02:18 AM   #2209
danzvtil
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Does it need to be battery powered? I think you will have better choices in petrol driven machines, at least how it stands at the moment. Also, if your customer likes to see that his lawn has been mowed, as in cutting it somewhat short, the American style battery mowers like the EGO and Stihl machines will drive you nuts...........and here is why.

-Bar blade and small discharge chute means cutting anything but completely dry grass on the mid to highest setting, then it's going to struggle. I have been there, it's very very inefficient stopping to unclog the catcher chute every 3 meters.

-On the lowest setting, which isn't that low, the axle bar will drag on the ground, ruining your baller clients lawn. Again, I have been there and done that, as has my boss with his Stihl. He has actually spaced the blade to attempt to get a lower cut with limited success.

-Many American mowers have pointless separate height levers on each wheel. If you are doing multiple properties with this machine, changing each wheel will be pain.

If you are dealing with tall fescue, cutting nice and tall, then these mowers will be fine. But that is a very specific use case, and most customers want to see the lawn has been mowed.

I will absolutely recommend getting a self-propelled mower, it will improve your efficiency and make it easier on your body. Having said that, a heavy duty self-propelled mower can be pretty heavy to maneuver, however the energy you save by not pushing the thing is well worth the compromise.

Here are my recommendation, and like detailing products, I have tried them all!

- Avoid the Masport commercial models, from what I have been told by a well-seasoned lawnie, they really are not built very well. I also trashed one in less than 12 months...............the only mower I have ever had to just throw away.

- I don't like the Honda 21-inch self-propelled mowers. They do offer a blade brake though, which could be useful but something else to service. Half chute is a negative.

- The Bushranger 21-inch is what I have at the moment, it's built like a TANK! Even has alloy wheels and cross-bolted axles. These are driveshaft driven rather than a belt, 3 speeds. These are available in three powertrains, but the Honda one, the others hand the Chinese knockoff Loncin engines. It's only failing is the half chute, the catcher is massive though. 21 inch cut.

https://bushrangerpe.com.au/browse-p...led-lawn-mower (Loncin 196cc)

https://bushrangerpe.com.au/browse-p...spb-lawn-mower (Loncin 196cc with cast-iron bore)

https://bushrangerpe.com.au/browse-p...er-pu53ah6imsp (Honda 163cc)

- While Victa offers the steel base with self-propelled, as a commercial operator, you definably want their alloy chassis durability. There are two ways to go about this, via the domestic model or the Professional line. Both are single speed, belt driven boxes.

- Mustang SP 725 EXi (Domestic model with 163cc engine, 19inch alloy chassis) -
https://www.victa.com/au/en_au/produ...sp-725exi.html

- Commercial 19-inch 850 SP (The big 190cc engine will go through anything)
https://www.victa.com/au/en_au/produ...850-ic-sp.html

Commercial 21-inch 850 SP (The same as the 19-inch version, just a bigger cut.)
https://www.victa.com/au/en_au/produ...850-ic-sp.html

All three Victa's you will probably have to order in, although my (ex) dealer did have them as floor stock from time to time.

Buying a self-propelled mower was one of the best decisions I made in my business, it greatly improves your efficiency, especially if you opt for the larger cut models. I wish I did it sooner! Yes, you pay big $$$'s for a machine like this, but think of it long term and the amount of work it will do, and the improved efficiency it will bring, not to mention the break on your body pushing all day.

If I was buying tomorrow, I would be looking again at the Bushranger with the Honda engine or the Victa Commercial 21 inch.
Mowed my 300sqm buffalo lawn today and struggled with pushing my Honda. Paid the mower shop a visit had the GXV bush ranger on display, what a beast.
Saw the battery powered victa there, under the deck, the blade shaft comes out of a plastic housing which is disappointing.
The sales guy who I trust was creaming his jeans over the ego range, going on about all the mower guys already using them daily.
I think bushranger is the front runner, but I am intrigued about the battery choices. Which electric mower is the Tesla of mowers?

2019 LDV G10
2009 Mitsubishi Express-GONE
2011 Honda Jazz
Old 02-03-2023, 07:04 PM   #2210
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

I picked up my "new" Stihl 028AV Super today after a month at the Stihl dealer. As you can see, I also brought home a Woodsman Case for it to live in.

I knew it was going to take a while for it to be ready, it needed a lot of work combined with a backlog of work on their part and delays with parts. Not that I'm complaining, I left it with them with a "whatever it needs" mandate.

The list of replacements was extensive -

- 16 inch bar
- 16 inch 325 26RMC chain
- Spur sproket
- Clutch Spring
- Fuel pickup hose
- Impulse Line
- Pickup body (fuel filter?)
- Inlet Manifold
- Air Filter
- Spark Plug
- Oil Cap
- Fuel Cap

Other items included a carburetor rebuild and lubricant on the clutch bearing and recoil assembly. Then of course it was retuned an given a test run.

I started it up and did a couple of cuts with it this afternoon, and it's sounding VERY healthy. One pull on the choke, one pull off choke and she idles so smoothly. It's also got brilliant throttle response, building to a rowdy top end scream. This saw has some grunt for sure, I think being run-in compared to my brand-new MS 271 makes a big difference in how it responds to throttle and runs so hard at the top end.

I am absolutely over the moon with the result. The mechanical work cost about what I thought it would, and I'm pleased that genuine Stihl parts were used. To spend this sort of money on a 34-year-old chainsaw is probably not the best financial decision, but it was never about the money with this project. It has sentimental value, something that I consider priceless. And the fact that it runs so good, it would have been a shame to have left it to rot, throw it away or have it stolen.

In honor of my Neighbour, the machine will from now on be named Bill.
Mustang GT

3 users like this post:
Old 02-03-2023, 08:05 PM   #2211
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzvtil View Post
Mowed my 300sqm buffalo lawn today and struggled with pushing my Honda. Paid the mower shop a visit had the GXV bush ranger on display, what a beast.
Saw the battery powered victa there, under the deck, the blade shaft comes out of a plastic housing which is disappointing.
The sales guy who I trust was creaming his jeans over the ego range, going on about all the mower guys already using them daily.
I think bushranger is the front runner, but I am intrigued about the battery choices. Which electric mower is the Tesla of mowers?
EGO are easily the Tesla of lawn mowers. Their battery system is the best in the business. Just like Tesla, there are compromises.

I know I harp on this, but know it comes from learning the hard way that American mowers are junk! Ok, so that was harsh. Let's say they are junk on Australian lawns.

Take a look at the deck design and discharge chute/chutes. The closed-circuit deck and bar blade are designed to hold the grass within the deck for longer, meaning that it mulches better. The side effect to that is poor side or rear discharging. In the past, I remember you saying that you were not a fan of mulching.

Yes, there are a few different deck designs from EGO, but the concept is similar. Also, I'm not saying these mowers don't do a good job, because in the right conditions they are in fact very good. But those conditions are very specific; cutting weekly, cutting high and cutting completely dry grass. It will otherwise struggle.

When I bought my John Deere about 10 years ago, it looked like the perfect solution for a contractor. Personal pace self-propel, a BIG engine and the ability to catch, side discharge or mulch. But it would end up being the worst piece of equipment I have ever owned.

Outside of those goldilocks conditions (dry grass cut tall and often), the thing would just get clogged up due to the tiny rear and side discharge chutes. As soon as grass collected in either outlet, it would then just stay suspended in the deck until it stalled the engine. That gets old real quite when time is money. Customers mostly want to see that their lawn has been cut, so cutting tall is just not what they want. I ended up trading this machine in less than 10 months on the Rover, burning cash in the process.

With the Bushranger, it too has a partial rear chute.

There are times when this blocks too, but the 4-blade disk compared to a bar blade reduces this to an acceptable level. It's also why I have persisted in keeping my full width chute Rover running this long. When the engine finally calls it quits, I will simply put a new Briggs 850 on it.
Mustang GT

3 users like this post:
Old 02-03-2023, 08:45 PM   #2212
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
EGO are easily the Tesla of lawn mowers. Their battery system is the best in the business. Just like Tesla, there are compromises.

I know I harp on this, but know it comes from learning the hard way that American mowers are junk! Ok, so that was harsh. Let's say they are junk on Australian lawns.

Take a look at the deck design and discharge chute/chutes. The closed-circuit deck and bar blade are designed to hold the grass within the deck for longer, meaning that it mulches better. The side effect to that is poor side or rear discharging. In the past, I remember you saying that you were not a fan of mulching.

Yes, there are a few different deck designs from EGO, but the concept is similar. Also, I'm not saying these mowers don't do a good job, because in the right conditions they are in fact very good. But those conditions are very specific; cutting weekly, cutting high and cutting completely dry grass. It will otherwise struggle.
I'm going to have to disagree here. In summer weekly cutting is a must otherwise our dog gets lost.

Reasonably wet grass is fine and gets thrown to the back of the catcher, never tried mulching as The Dragon Lady wants it picked up not walked into the house

Mine is actually in for warranty work (it's 2 1/2 years old) at the moment at our local agent, a small electronic place here, as the spring that holds the main handle in place went missing and the battery was having trouble with occasionally not holding a charge.

Their Warranty system is quick and painless.....

I had to fill out the online form and email it back along with a copy of the receipt...Claim was accepted the next day with where to take it....Local agent called me the next day to confirm.

My local agent/electrical shop has nothing but praise for their warranty service saying that they usually just say to chuck the bad part and put on a new one.
Old 02-03-2023, 08:49 PM   #2213
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasoLane View Post
I'm going to have to disagree here. In summer weekly cutting is a must otherwise our dog gets lost.

Reasonably wet grass is fine and gets thrown to the back of the catcher, never tried mulching as The Dragon Lady wants it picked up not walked into the house

Mine is actually in for warranty work (it's 2 1/2 years old) at the moment at our local agent, a small electronic place here, as the spring that holds the main handle in place went missing and the battery was having trouble with occasionally not holding a charge.

Their Warranty system is quick and painless.....

I had to fill out the online form and email it back along with a copy of the receipt...Claim was accepted the next day with where to take it....Local agent called me the next day to confirm.

My local agent/electrical shop has nothing but praise for their warranty service saying that they usually just say to chuck the bad part and put on a new one.
That's good to hear regarding the cutting performance. What sort of grass are you cutting out of interest? And which model do you have, as that may be where danzvtil can focus his attention.
Mustang GT

Old 02-03-2023, 09:20 PM   #2214
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
That's good to hear regarding the cutting performance. What sort of grass are you cutting out of interest? And which model do you have, as that may be where danzvtil can focus his attention.
Had to ask The Dragon Lady about the grass, she thinks it's buffalo and we only have the entry level 47cm self propelled.

Ego does seem a little different in that they're only sold by Total Tools here, and other than selling you spare parts and accessories they don't want anymore to do with you once you walk out the door.
Old 02-03-2023, 09:22 PM   #2215
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasoLane View Post
Had to ask The Dragon Lady about the grass, she thinks it's buffalo and we only have the entry level 47cm self propelled.

Ego does seem a little different in that they're only sold by Total Tools here, and other than selling you spare parts and accessories they don't want anymore to do with you once you walk out the door.
Sydney Tools sell the brand too. The same thing applies to any large retail chain, Bunnings as well.
Mustang GT

Old 02-03-2023, 10:23 PM   #2216
Kicking back

Well funnily enough, i was over at my brothers houst this morning giving him a hand with something, and i was teasing him about starting the whipper snipper inside.
His excuse was almost valid. As it had not been started in a year he primed it and pulled it twice with the choke off to lubricate it and no choke it shouldnt have started.
Yeah, for a crappy homelite it should not have started. It was not given the name the red ripper. It earn't that name. Yeah, given to me as a non running POS, its the best running crap 2 stroke anything id ever had. List of replacent parts in my usership is, fuel lines, primer bulb, spark plug, pull cord assy, bump knob, fuel and line.
Yeah it makes no power but a lot of noise, its a bent shaft, i prefer straight shafts. But the thing was stupid easy to start.
Old 03-03-2023, 12:39 AM   #2217
danzvtil
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I had a look at the final landscape plans for my baller place today, the 1000sqm lawn is still going to be almost 600sqm to be cut weekly, I will suggest that he buys a bush ranger to keep on-site once the huski ride on gets sold. Incidentally I was on the huski today and thump, lost drive forward and reverse. Removed the catcher and grass chute, found that my oil rag that lives up in the cup holder had fallen thru the height adjuster opening, gotten caught up in the drive belt throwing it off. Luckily it was a 5 min repair.

2019 LDV G10
2011 Honda Jazz
Old 03-03-2023, 07:06 PM   #2218
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzvtil View Post
I had a look at the final landscape plans for my baller place today, the 1000sqm lawn is still going to be almost 600sqm to be cut weekly, I will suggest that he buys a bush ranger to keep on-site once the huski ride on gets sold. Incidentally I was on the huski today and thump, lost drive forward and reverse. Removed the catcher and grass chute, found that my oil rag that lives up in the cup holder had fallen thru the height adjuster opening, gotten caught up in the drive belt throwing it off. Luckily it was a 5 min repair.
Ouch! Luckily no damage done.

This reminds me when I accidentally caught the edge of some bird netting when mowing around a customer's fruit trees. It ended up stalling the engine, but not until it had wound its way around the crankshaft and lifting the mower into the air in the process. Was one of those oh sh.tttttttttttt moments. Took me ages to cut the mower free.

That same Masport Utility ended up being dropped off the back of my Ute backwards once too. Tough mower that.
Mustang GT

2 users like this post:
Old 04-03-2023, 09:54 PM   #2219
danzvtil
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

You ever see something that left you speechless?
At a clients house today, lovely family but not long off a plane to this wide brown land, their 18mo old toddler was using a pump spray bottle on the pavers.
I smile “ohh sweetie, are you watering the the garden?”
Dad goes “she’s spraying the weeds”. Weird but ok. 10 mins later dad has gone back inside, junior is still playing with the spray bottle. I call the dad back outside and ask what is in the spray bottle.
Goes into the shed and pulls out a bottle of ZERO concentrate!!!!!
WHAT.THE.ACTUAL.F#*K!!!!!!!!
No mate! That’s POISON! It’s a CHEMICAL that your child should NOT BE TOUCHING!
Dads all “oh ok, thanks for letting me know….”
FAAAARKKKKK!

2019 LDV G10
2011 Honda Jazz
Old 04-03-2023, 10:12 PM   #2220
Citroënbender
DIY Tragic

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: Your outstanding contributions to this community have not gone unnoticed. IN my view you are a worthy recipient of the (rarely used) Chairman's Award. 

And here we are worrying about having once been in the same room as a piece of Caesarstone…
Citroënbender is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post