Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Ford Performance Club of ACT > Ford Performance Club of ACT Owners Club Discussions

Ford Performance Club of ACT Owners Club Discussions General Chat

Old 16-10-2008, 02:08 PM   #1
300C-CRD

Default Calling "Tiges"

G'day "Tiges". I were told yesterday that my ute should arrive today. Is it there??? XR6Turbo Ute in Ego colour with sport pack, tow pack and safety pack. Dealer fitting are smokers' pack, dash mat and XR scuff plate plus 3" ladder f&r ladder rack. It will be much appreciated if you can take good care of it. Cheers.

300C-CRD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-10-2008, 07:08 PM   #2
FANTASY
At Sea. Missing the Ts

Rest assured if he is allocated the job he will look after it.
WWW.RDPMACKAY.COM.AU

POLEPOSITION TRIPOD and XForce gauges

The T has a new garage buddy - 2010 FG XR6T Ute
FANTASY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-10-2008, 01:08 AM   #3
Tiges
Keeping Wombats Dead

We have had an Ego ute turn up on Wednesday with most of the parts that you've ordered. Nothing about the ladder rack though

2003 BA XR6 Turbo-White
210.4rwkw(stock)

Tiges is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-10-2008, 09:12 AM   #4
300C-CRD

Thanks "Tiges" for the updates, it should be mine as the dealer said that he is waiting for the car to arrive to his showroom so he can take it to fit the ladder rack somewhere else. Are there many other XR6T Utes turning up? So far I have only seen one on the road, haven't seen any at the building sites yet. I am getting so excited, sleepless nights indeed. Thanks again for taking good care of it. Cheers.
Old 18-10-2008, 02:29 PM   #5
300C-CRD

Went to check up my ute at Woden, it is there already, no ladder racks yet. Shouldn't be long now. Didn't see any XR6T ute at the Belconnen yard, saw few Rangers..
Old 18-10-2008, 05:23 PM   #6
Tiges
Keeping Wombats Dead

Strange they didn't let us know about the ladder racks. We can fit them at Belconnen. Did you order an aftermarket one?
There's quite a few Turbo utes on the road. But like you said, don't see them driving either.
You wouldn't see any XR's outside, they're all kept inside for insurance purposes

2003 BA XR6 Turbo-White
210.4rwkw(stock)

Tiges is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2008, 03:23 PM   #7
300C-CRD

Hi "Tiges", the salesman ordered an aftermarket two piece 3" ladder racks for me. The factory fitted one only has one piece sports bar as shown in the brochure. I hope the ute I saw at Woden is for me, the waiting is unbearable. Cheers.
Old 21-10-2008, 03:18 PM   #8
300C-CRD

I made a mistake, apparently the ute I saw at the Woden dealer wasn't mine, my ute should come today and I should have it on Friday. The ute I saw was the same colour and has the same sport package but without the safety package, I asked the salesman who's ute it was, he said that it was a stock car. So anyone looking for a XR6t ute in ego colour, there is one ready to go at Woden dealer.