Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 04-03-2007, 10:27 PM   #31
xertia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Wow, how clever are you - and you are only paying an extra $100 for the privilege!:

Category: Ford Original Equipment
Manufacturer: MOMO, AU Steering Wheel -Metalic Blue
Finish: Black and Metalic Blue Leather
Size: 380mm
Product description:
AU 4 spoke black with metalic blue leather MOMO sports steering wheel as used by FPV. Ford approved and complies with ADR. Compatible with EL fitted with airbags.

Comments:
Special price available only at Autotek ON LINE SHOP!

Price: AUD$275.00
Well, I did say *I* would prefer, seeing as it IS brand new unlike MOST of those on ebay, and you get the colour you want, its guaranteed genuine, has warranty... do I need to continue? :P Can you tell I'm not a fan of ebay? ;)
xertia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-03-2007, 11:23 PM   #32
miitch
orgasmic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattp
I paid $300 for my grey one. Anything under that for a grey one is a good deal I reckon. Red and bright blue ones are getting up in price too, metallic blue ones seem to be still around so I wouldn't pay more than $225 for one of them.

I paid $327 for my grey one, brand new. Which I thought was a pretty good deal also, so I'd say around $300 is what a grey one will set you back...

And it's definately worth is with the grey interior.

121.0rwkw
miitch is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2007, 02:59 AM   #33
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xertia
Well, I did say *I* would prefer, seeing as it IS brand new unlike MOST of those on ebay, and you get the colour you want, its guaranteed genuine, has warranty... do I need to continue? :P Can you tell I'm not a fan of ebay? ;)
Ratglobal on ebay is roman autotek. The wheels are brand new. And they are genuine (all made in Mexico) and come with warranty. ebay is your friend (or can be). Like all friends, it can also bite you from time to time, but that's what beer was invented for (to forget).
Mods: Tune, HSD/ShockWorks, black GT335 19” staggered replicas with 245 & 275/35/19 Michelin Pilot sport 5s

Daily: BF2 Fairmont Ghia I6 ZF, machine face GT335 19” staggered Replicas with 245s and 275s, Bilsteins & Kings

FPV 335 build stats: <click here>

Ford Performance Club ACT
JC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2007, 02:21 PM   #34
xertia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Ratglobal on ebay is roman autotek. The wheels are brand new. And they are genuine (all made in Mexico) and come with warranty. ebay is your friend (or can be). Like all friends, it can also bite you from time to time, but that's what beer was invented for (to forget).
Lol, cool I'll keep a note of Ratglobal, thanks. ;) I wouldn't mind getting my girlfriend one for her AU, she raved about mine.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:25 PM   #35
T3man
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
but that's what beer was invented for (to forget).
Oh, I thought it was so fugly women could get laid too ... but, maybe I just, ...

forgot

T3man is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2007, 02:56 PM   #36
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3man
Oh, I thought it was so fugly women could get laid too ... but, maybe I just, ...

forgot

ROFL. That too!
Mods: Tune, HSD/ShockWorks, black GT335 19” staggered replicas with 245 & 275/35/19 Michelin Pilot sport 5s

Daily: BF2 Fairmont Ghia I6 ZF, machine face GT335 19” staggered Replicas with 245s and 275s, Bilsteins & Kings

FPV 335 build stats: <click here>

Ford Performance Club ACT
JC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2007, 07:12 PM   #37
tickfordguy
TICKFORDGUY

Default wrong colour

i just got mine to day and its the wrong colour on e bay had a picture ot the bright blue te50 ones when i got it blue metalic hpoe i can swap it
tickfordguy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2007, 07:44 PM   #38
lotus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I have recently picked up a brand new red MOMO wheel from e-bay for $235 and can find nothing wrong with it and fitted perfectly.
Have just got a blue one for a mate off e-bay and only cost $160.
Both brand new and as far as I can tell are genuine.

Old 05-03-2007, 09:59 PM   #39
xertia

Hey, whats involved in replacing the wheel in regard to the air bag, is it a fairly straight forward operation?
Old 05-03-2007, 10:08 PM   #40
JefXR8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
So true i bought my xr8 ute and sedan of ebay LOL amounst 100 other things :P been bitten only once fairly lucky there considering ive been bitten more in retail outlets.
JefXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2007, 10:34 PM   #41
Mark One
A humorous statement

Quote:
Hey, whats involved in replacing the wheel in regard to the air bag, is it a fairly straight forward operation?
You will need to disconnect the battery, need 5 sided bits. and if like me need a slide hammer hehe, but theres been guides done for this. Search time.

S

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLC
not using the search button makes the baby jesus cry.
Mark One is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2007, 10:35 PM   #42
Mark One
A humorous statement

Quote:
Lol, cool I'll keep a note of Ratglobal, thanks. ;) I wouldn't mind getting my girlfriend one for her AU, she raved about mine.
Match made in heaven!

S

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLC
not using the search button makes the baby jesus cry.
Mark One is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2007, 10:50 PM   #43
xertia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark One
You will need to disconnect the battery, need 5 sided bits. and if like me need a slide hammer hehe, but theres been guides done for this. Search time.
Ah yeah I always forget to do a search first. Found a howto JC wrote in an old thread, sounds like some buggering around, and I don't have any torx bits, I'd probably end up letting Ford do it for the $50 odd they charge. ;)