Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 08-07-2017, 11:32 PM   #451
Brandsxr6
Falcon Fanatic

Default Re: Stolen Car Only Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandsxr6 View Post
sorry i clicked preview post not reply it was stolen from Keysborough Victoria
The car has been found
Brandsxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-11-2017, 05:36 AM   #452
au350hp
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

NEVER give your address or license details to ANY automotive shop for ANY reason. When they ask for details, an email or mobile phone number is more than enough. Don't leave information in your car like bills or invoices that have your home details etc. In many cases, somebody has been in your house or car before coming back to break in or steal it OR they have passed on your information to people that do. Be diligent and keep an eye out for anything strange or unusual. Don't think ''It wont happen to me'' because that's what the types of people that do these things are on the lookout for.
au350hp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-02-2018, 02:55 AM   #453
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has been floating around the oze tech section for a long time and is always there to give advice when people have an issue. 

Anyone lost a car? This appears to have been abandoned near Murdoch Uni's southern fence line on Farrington Road between Bibra Drive and Murdoch Drive. It has a it's been reported sticker and a Melville City illegal parking sticker on it. No plates or driver's side window but otherwsie looks in good nick. I expect the Police would have the VIN number and tried to contact the owner but just in case someone's lost a car and the Police haven't been able to find you:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lostcar2.jpg (66.3 KB, 137 views)
Old 16-05-2018, 10:58 PM   #454
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has been floating around the oze tech section for a long time and is always there to give advice when people have an issue. 

This was just on facebook and as it is Ford from WA: https://www.facebook.com/josephine.m...V-KKY6kKxkuW7I
"Josephine Masiello added 2 new photos — feeling angy.
7 hrs ·
If anyone happens to see my car driving about in WA, please let me know asap as the person who has it is refusing to give it back to me and has since cut contact. My rego is 1CWU844. There are Legion 13, Gemina & Bigfella stickers across the rear window which makes it a bit easier to spot from behind.
The couple who currently have it were nice enough to send me a pic of them in it yesterday so if you see either them or my car I'd really appreciate a heads up.
If you are happy to share this around too I would greatly appreciate it. My contact number to get in touch with me is 0414604904.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help

3.40pm **car has been reported as stolen and was seen in Albany where they failed to stop so if you are in the Southwest you may see it. If so can you report direct with police on 131444 in regard to Fail to Police #160518103612946.
So overwhelmed with the support everyone has ahown and the shares, thankyou all so much"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thieves.jpg (24.2 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg stolen.jpg (161.4 KB, 100 views)
Old 26-08-2018, 10:10 PM   #455
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

From facebook - Yesterday at 2:23 PM ·
"STOLEN - Please please share... Stolen overnight or today prior to lunch from Bellvista Caloundra. A friends pride and joy. Ring police!"

Old 25-12-2018, 06:20 PM   #456
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Stolen Group III Commodore https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/cri...ng-b881059234z
Old 16-01-2019, 12:30 AM   #457
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Ford Falcon (Rego: KM 40) stolen from his property in Walliston WA sometime between 30/12/18 & 9/1/19. Evidence suggests it was stolen using a flatbed truck, someone out there knows/saw something, if you do please contact WA Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000. The vehicle may be in the Eastern States or on its way there, so please share throughout Australia. Let’s find the vehicle & get it returned to the owner who bought it & began restoring it 23 years ago.

Old 22-02-2019, 01:36 AM   #458
Nicola
Starter Motor

Stolen Ford Fairlane ZJ 1980 burgundy red stolen from Queens Park in WA. Stolen 19th February 2019. No rego plates however VIN number is JH63XG 18833K. If you come across someone trying to sell parts from this car please contact Police.
Nicola is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-02-2019, 11:35 PM   #459
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

From facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/MelbOldScho...__tn__=EEH-y.g

Old 01-06-2020, 08:42 AM   #460
Erasadent
Starter Motor

I'd hunt down the sickos that stole my baby
Erasadent is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-12-2021, 09:25 PM   #461
Mr Brooksy
Youth worker

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Numerous helpful how-to's and sound advice! 

My Dad called a few mins ago. There is a Red XY 4 door possibly GT abandoned on the Ipswich Toowoomba interchange. Not sure if anyone knows of one missing?

He didn't take note of the plates.

2011 SZ Territory

Old Futura thread:
Brooksy's Ex Build
Mr Brooksy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-03-2022, 12:15 PM   #462
Crazy Dazz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
MINDARIE STOLEN - last night this local business franchisee had their “Snap On Tools” Business Truck stolen off their Drive on Bellport Parade Mindarie. It has DAVE HOLLAMBY written on the side and REGO is 1ETS 703. Can you assist with its recovery please. Did you see anything, or do you know where it is? Do you have security cameras that may assist?
Please inbox me, comment on the original post on my page or call the police if you have details.
It just needs to be recovered so this local families business can trade as normal.
THANKS & PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Crazy Dazz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2022, 05:38 PM   #463
martyal44
2010 G6E

Stolen last night on the NSW Central Coast:

Ford Focus Active 2019 ERL87H

Very much missed already.

http://fordforums.com.au/attachment....5&d=1665470158
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1061.JPG (125.2 KB, 99 views)
martyal44 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2022, 05:26 PM   #464
martyal44
2010 G6E

Vehicle found by NSW Police with front damage and 4 thousand km extra on odometer, awaiting assessor; absolutely not happy at all of the theft and treatment of my car.
This user likes this post:
Old 21-10-2022, 06:58 PM   #465
rare ss
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Dazz View Post
Geeze, poor Dave.. he was my snapon man when I was on the tools
FGII FPV F6 #406
BFII FPV F6 Typhoon R Spec #118
VK HDT Group A/Group 3 #3249
rare ss is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-01-2023, 04:41 PM   #466
martyal44
2010 G6E

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyal44 View Post
Vehicle found by NSW Police with front damage and 4 thousand km extra on odometer, awaiting assessor; absolutely not happy at all of the theft and treatment of my car.
Update: Mid January and car is still at repairers, some part delays and fitment issues?? This is such a big kick in the guts; it has an effect on my employment, general costs of mobility and I'm paying premiums, rego, CTP while the car sits in the hot sun all day whereas it would have been in a LUG more often than not.AT least I got my speeding fines reviewed as I was not the driver at the time, he was.
Old 13-02-2023, 05:29 PM   #467
martyal44
2010 G6E

Back on the road with a great paint job and lots of new front end parts.
3 users like this post: