Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 06:08 PM   #1
b2tf
not here much anymore

Default Group Buy Warning.

Hi all

just a quick reminder that ALL Group Buys organised via the forums are to be approved by admin first re our sponsorship policy. I have noticed a few group buys going on now that I/admin was not made aware of first.

This policy is in place to provide full protection to members from being ripped off or paying too much for their goods. It is also in place to ensure our site sponsors are given the oppotunity to provide members with well priced goods and services - after all, without them the site would not be half what it is.

I do have details of group buys going on at the moment and once these are complete I will be PM'ing the members responsible for their organisation to ensure that any future buys are done in accordance with site rules. Remember also that with our "no tolerance" policy on buying and selling members who do not follow the guidelines set face immediate bans from the site.

Any problems or questions please PM myself or admin.

- b2tf