Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club

ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club The one and only place for the ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club members Forums

Old 11-12-2007, 03:23 PM   #1
Jeeepers
Merry Xmas To All

Default Gold Coast AFD '08 *EOI*

I am going to be heading up to Noosa in the second half of '08 to visit my family. And I thought "Hey? Why not drive up, and do the Gold Coast AFD as well?" So here is my trek, to drive up to Noosa for 2 weeks. And fit this 2 weeks snuggly over the GC AFD, giving me a week either side of it. Obviously I have accommodation sorted with family, so it's a half cost holiday. But I would be proud to cruise up with anyone else wanting to do this.

A bit of a ping-pong ball to slam about for a while.

Hey Ron? I'm not trying organise outside of the committee, it's just that I am going and I thought someone else might like the idea.

I need a break, and some fun in the sun sounds purrrrrfect.

Jeeepers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-12-2007, 03:50 PM   #2
BLKPHN
ORSM FORD CRUSIERS

Great input Kev,

i like the idea but i doubt i can swing off work.

ORSM road trip!

Strive for perfection in everything we do. Take the best that exists and make it better.
When it does not exist, design it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough.

-[BLKPHN] (VIC) PLATES FOR SALE $495.00-
BLKPHN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-12-2007, 03:58 PM   #3
GORDZ
OMGORDZ

if i'm unable to go to canada in the 2nd half of 08, i'll be up for noosa! family friends have a house up there i'm sure we could borrow rooooaadddd tripppp!!!

BA XR6 Ute, twin throttlebodied blueprint.
GORDZ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-12-2007, 04:54 PM   #4
Jeeepers
Merry Xmas To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDZ
if i'm unable to go to canada in the 2nd half of 08, i'll be up for noosa! family friends have a house up there i'm sure we could borrow rooooaadddd tripppp!!!
Kickin'.... My Uncle is in the business of supplying cleaning products to resorts in Noosa, and my Dad works at Club Noosa. With any luck, I may be able to help with accommodation at the Noosa end. No promises, but good contacts.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:54 PM   #5
MR_LON
ORSMT5

hey Kev don't be shy about throwing ideas around for anything, i can't know about everything & if someone thinks something may be of interest then by all means throw it in the mix, the more the merrier. i'd rather have too many events to choose from than not enough.

as for the GC AFD, depending on when it is i could be interested, my old boss & good mate normally has some kind of accom on the coast so it may be a possability to swing by there
MR_LON is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-12-2007, 06:14 PM   #6
Jeeepers
Merry Xmas To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_LON
hey Kev don't be shy about throwing ideas around for anything, i can't know about everything & if someone thinks something may be of interest then by all means throw it in the mix, the more the merrier. i'd rather have too many events to choose from than not enough.

as for the GC AFD, depending on when it is i could be interested, my old boss & good mate normally has some kind of accom on the coast so it may be a possability to swing by there
This years event was in October, so it would be a fair bet it's that time again. 10 months to plan and save.
Old 13-12-2007, 01:40 PM   #7
Jeeepers
Merry Xmas To All

In order to make this idea more feasible for anyone interested, I could change my plans to make it a Mega Cruise to the Gold Coast for an overnight stay (for me at least) and the AFD. Then those wanting to head back could do so, and I will head further north for my 2 week stay in Noosa. I will take some shots of my T in my fave Sunshine Coast spots.