Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 30-01-2015, 04:49 PM   #1
tankclare
BURN RUBBER NOT OIL

Default FG PCM troubles

G'day.

I've just done an N/A FG Barra and Tremec TR6060 manual conversion into an EF Falcon and having trouble getting it to run.

I've tried using a mates BF PCM that has all the PATS disabled on it and it runs for a second or 2 and then cuts out. I understand that the BF PCM is a bit different to the FG. Anyway with the FG PCM plugged in it turns over but won't fire. I towed the car 3.5hours away to a tuner who said he could remove the PATS off the FG PCM but it was a failure. We removed the usual PATS off the PCM via a HP tune but it still wouldn't fire and kept chucking up anti-theft codes. He said that it usually works with the BA-BF setups so wasn't sure why it didn't work with the FG motor and said that Ford must have a hidden anti-theft setup with the FG.

I asked Matt Power about it and he said he was talking to Chris about it.

Are you guys able to help me out in anyway?

Cheers
Guy

[SMOKES] FG XR6 build thread - http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?p=4795218#post4795218

tankclare is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-02-2015, 10:51 AM   #2
Theo@BluePower
Bluepower
Donating Member1

Default Re: FG PCM troubles

Give us a call guy and we should be able to sort you out..
03 9305 3000
03 9305 3000

Theo@BluePower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post