Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 20-08-2014, 07:12 AM   #7981
Bobman
Regulator

Default Re: Last EVER Falcon Picture & Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taily View Post
The VF dash and gizmos in them look flashy like that to hold the attention of those ADHD whinging types to take their focus off the ancient coal fired drivetrains and the Mazda parts bin special fittings attached to the outside... Seems to work, most of the whingers are on here in full song.
Ah, no. It's about being in-line with successful automobile makes worldwide who have already adapted these additional features into their cars, when the Falcon has trailed behind for a few years now.

Ignorance won't get you far in the modern world.

Current Cars:
2000 AU2 Fairmont (2019-current)
2003 BA1 Falcon Divvy Van (2017-current)
2009 VW Mk6 Golf 118TSi (2020-current)
Previous Cars:
2003 MCX10R Avalon VXi (2017-2020)
1995 EF1 Falcon GLi (2016-2019)
1997 XH2 Falcon Van OPT20 (2016-2019)
2006 BF Fairlane Ghia (2013-2018)
2001 AU3 Futura (2010-2013)
1996 EL Fairmont (2008-2010)
2004 BA XR6 (2005-2008)
2001 AU2 Forte (2005-2006)
1988 EA Fairmont Ghia (2003-2005)
1984 AR Telstar TX5 Ghia (2001-2005)
Bobman is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 20-08-2014, 07:26 AM   #7982
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Whether the interior is pleasing or not is not the point of the argument regarding what is better the FG XABC123 or the VF, its just the fact that it is fresh.

As someone posted, its a bit frustrating for someone to pop out of a FG and into a XABC123 and not really see any appreciable difference.

Whether its visually pleasing or "better" is not actually the point.

Im hoping Ford let some journo's at them before release...someone can give us a manufactured "scoop" then.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane

Last edited by Polyal; 20-08-2014 at 07:41 AM.
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 20-08-2014, 08:08 AM   #7983
FGX335
Loving my '335' kW!

I think many people are missing the big picture - this is a stepping stone to their imports and the global design language. It wasn't meant to be a brand new model, but a way to segue from the current domestic car to the new imported car, to get us gradually used to what is coming. It isn't about the sales, or making a profit, and based on recent history they will most likely be losing money on the dollar on this one. Especially if we are getting GT performance for XR pricing.

I look at it as getting the current global design in a package we love - a large car, with 4 doors, RWD, S/C V8, and a cabin that is generally well liked. I don't see much on Ford's horizon that I'll be interested in, so this may be my last car for many a year.

The wife was interested in the Edge, but recent trips have shown that she may end up getting the last of the SZ II Territory models. So the both of us may end up getting the last of the last in order to meet our needs, likes and requirements.

Sure, push button start, blind spot indicators, etc, would all be great, but I can understand why Ford didn't do it. The budget wouldn't have been there, and the funds they did have would have been based on the rationale above - get Aussies used to our design for future, more profitable models. For those in an FG, I probably wouldn't upgrade either, but with my BF MkII, the price of the XR8, and it being the last of the bunch, it's a no-brainer for me.
5 users like this post:
Old 20-08-2014, 09:20 AM   #7984
tweeked
N/A all the way

[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loud_Noises
^ Chuck some BBS CH wheels on it?

Here are some donor wheels!!!! Nearly the right angle if you flip it

tweeked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2014, 09:28 AM   #7985
Blueford260

All you ******* whinging about the interior are ruining Christmas for the rest of us
I don't car that it has that same interior as a FG, if you have an FG and can't get over the fact that the NEW FGX has a very similar interior that's fine (you are probably going to save some money by keeping your FG which is still a great car) But the part that really p***** me of is we were all told coming in to this update that there would be NO major upgrades to the interior yet you still whinge.
Now I'm off to complain to weatherzone they told me yesterday that the sun will rise at 6:18am on Sunday morning but I want a bit of a sleep in so I'll see if they can push it to 7:30 for me
Blueford260 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
8 users like this post:
Old 20-08-2014, 09:38 AM   #7986
XWGT
Powered by Marshall

Having had a 150 Series Prado for 4 years now I can vouch that the keyless entry / lock and keyless start / stop are actually a really handy thing.

To be able to just leave your key in your pocket or your bag, open the car, start it, stop it, get out and walk around with the key in your pocket if you like and then just swipe your finger over the door handle to lock the car is a real bonus.

Additionally the lock / unlock press buttons on the outside of the tailgate door are very handy as well.

Its a real shame Ford just haven't got anywhere near this in 2014.
Old 20-08-2014, 09:45 AM   #7987
futura
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ghia View Post
Don't know how I would go doing handbrake starts with a pushbutton park brake. I'd think handbrake levers were essential with a manual transmission.

And besides, there is nothing wrong at all with the FG handbrake. Simply superb.
I never use the handbrake when driving a manual car Maybe good for L plate learners

have you had a chance to use the push button hand brake?
Old 20-08-2014, 09:59 AM   #7988
Bonn
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Kowalski View Post
Yes. And the XR6T ute I bought same day I test drove the 5.4. And the 3 FG XR6T utes I've had since. And my mates FPV Coyote SC ute. And my LS engined circuit race car.

In that company the old truck based 5.4 is a dog IMHO.
Thanks Walt, it's a common oversight, which has also caught out every motoring journo in our fair land - the new, tight, un-run-in 5.4......
(Hand goes up) actually test drove a brand spanker Silhouette FG XR8 and couldn't see what the fuss was about - then a couple of years later bought one with 96,000kms...Holy Strewth, Batman! What a difference...

I blame FPV/Prodrive for such meticulous and high-tolerance blue-printing, whilst carefully hand-building.
Somewhat tragic that chapter had to close....

The FGX would have been brilliant with a 'massaged' 5.4.

Have you seen what UBB do with them, in the states? Offtopic.....

Jaguar XJ-S: Eaton S/C, I/Cooler, Haltech, DB7 rims, 1:15 Wakefield.

Jaguar XJ6 Wife's daily :2006 Quartz Metallic, FORD Duratec 3.0 V6, ZF 6sp

Previous relationships: FG GT, FG XR8 (+BA XT 5.4, BA AU, EF, EB, EA, EA & XF work cars)
Jags XJ12 & XJ6, BMW E39 Wagon, BMW F11 M-Sport wagon, 20 of GMH FC-HQ
Bonn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2014, 10:18 AM   #7989
FGX335
Loving my '335' kW!

There's no getting past the fact that the 5.4 was a heavy unit that placed too much weight over the front wheels though. That's where the 5.0 shines.

But get that 5.4 at full song, and it is still a sweet engine.
3 users like this post:
Old 20-08-2014, 10:22 AM   #7990
Alan D Segal
Call me 'Al'

Location: On a flattened-out cardboard box out the back behind the wheelie bins.
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Good contributor. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FGX335 View Post
There's no getting past the fact that the 5.4 was a heavy unit that placed too much weight over the front wheels though. That's where the 5.0 shines.

But get that 5.4 at full song, and it is still a sweet engine.
Exactly. It loves to rev and sounds great. Produces fantastic power and torque too, it is just big and heavy.
Alan D Segal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2014, 10:45 AM   #7991
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FGX335 View Post
Sure, push button start, blind spot indicators, etc, would all be great, but I can understand why Ford didn't do it. The budget wouldn't have been there, and the funds they did have would have been based on the rationale above - get Aussies used to our design for future, more profitable models. For those in an FG, I probably wouldn't upgrade either, but with my BF MkII, the price of the XR8, and it being the last of the bunch, it's a no-brainer for me.
it's fine to understand why they didn't do it, the problem is if the Falcon is to be marketed at a similar price with GMH, model for model, i believe the lack of change and features will send even more potential customers the General's way.
Professor Farnsworth is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2014, 11:02 AM   #7992
FGX335
Loving my '335' kW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Farnsworth View Post
it's fine to understand why they didn't do it, the problem is if the Falcon is to be marketed at a similar price with GMH, model for model, i believe the lack of change and features will send even more potential customers the General's way.
It seemed to me that a lot of people were thinking, "Why wouldn't they do it?", and this is the reason.

That said, you have a valid point, to the extent that I looked at the VF and considered it - the first time I've ever considered not driving a Ford. But I wasn't convinced and decided to stick around. Trust me, I'm disappointed that these features are missing, but I want a Falcon and this is my last chance to get it.
Old 20-08-2014, 11:06 AM   #7993
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

yeah go for it, i'm still considering the XR8 myself but i need to see one properly in person first

that said, jumping from my XRT to the XR8 then almost forgetting which one i'm in (aside from the bonnet) is a bit of a sour taste, but hey we'll see when it's available to look at.
Old 20-08-2014, 11:19 AM   #7994
Cymrucaveman

For what is worth I'm loving the new look exterior.....The interior, well no change there, so I have nothing to complain about really, disappointed, maybe, depends what everyone expected......

For the uninitiated, like myself, are those seats we are likely to see in the FGXXR8, (GT or XR50 or whatever they maybe) electrically adjusted? Drivers and Passenger?
Cymrucaveman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2014, 11:34 AM   #7995
futura
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The make or break of the FG X new model will be its price! If Ford do not price it well against other cars that have more equipment, sales will hurt.

I have been holding off for my new company car for some time now. My company car selection will be based on value for money. It will not be an emotional buy like my GTF.

waiting for Ford to release all the new model specification, and most importantly there pricing before I make my decision.

Last edited by futura; 20-08-2014 at 11:40 AM.
futura is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2014, 11:44 AM   #7996
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymrucaveman View Post
For the uninitiated, like myself, are those seats we are likely to see in the FGXXR8, (GT or XR50 or whatever they maybe) electrically adjusted? Drivers and Passenger?
well if you base it on what's changed in the rest of the interior, i'd say no. Falcon seats have never had electric adjustment on both sides, only some LTDs from memory. So i'd guess it will retain the same fore/aft, up/down electric adjustment on the driver seat only, with everything else being mechanical, including all of the front passenger seat positions.

happy to be wrong though.
Old 20-08-2014, 12:10 PM   #7997
FGX-302
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueford260 View Post
All you ******* whinging about the interior are ruining Christmas for the rest of us
I don't car that it has that same interior as a FG, if you have an FG and can't get over the fact that the NEW FGX has a very similar interior that's fine (you are probably going to save some money by keeping your FG which is still a great car) But the part that really p***** me of is we were all told coming in to this update that there would be NO major upgrades to the interior yet you still whinge.
Now I'm off to complain to weatherzone they told me yesterday that the sun will rise at 6:18am on Sunday morning but I want a bit of a sleep in so I'll see if they can push it to 7:30 for me
Haha too true mate too true.
FGX-302 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2014, 12:15 PM   #7998
elfinke

Quote:
This is accurate for every impartial buyer out there, and obvious to anyone who thinks about it for even a moment. If you've got $50k burning a hole in your pocket, the powerful four-door sedan market breaks down pretty neatly, especially if you include the second hand/demo vehicle market:

Sure, it's a bit reductive and we could spend all day arguing over whether the cars in each section are the correct ones (for instance, I realise it should be the C55 and not the C63 in the centre there, and arguably the SSV could live in there too, but this isn't my point) and ignore the warranty/servicing costs for a moment, but as a general idea of what we are all discussing, I think it gets the point across.

As others have said, coming from a BF-era XR makes the jump into an FGX seem more appealing than it otherwise might be, but that doesn't take away from the fact that the FGX doesn't look like it will have nearly as many toys, trinkets and nice things as what else is available out there in the same price segment.

But man, that 5lt supercharged V8 is something else and there is no price on being satisfied at having the last ever Falcon in your garage... I probably want that more than I want self parking. I don't know if I want it more than keyless entry though, lol
elfinke is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2014, 12:21 PM   #7999
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

keyless entry isn't all it's cracked up to be, already had the handles replaced on our Rio after two years as one of the buttons was stuffing around

but i do find myself trying to unlock the Falcon by pushing an imaginary button on the handle
Old 20-08-2014, 12:48 PM   #8000
SensationFG8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Your venn diagram forgot one very important thing.

The looks!!!

There are cars on that Venn diagram I wouldn't be caught dead in...

Also how do you figure that the M5 and C63 fit well into the value segment? Surely they should be where the SSV is and the SSV should be in the middle intersection?
Sensation FG XR8 290kW NA V8, 6spd Automatic

Current Rides
Octane GTF SC V8, 6spd Manual, Manta 3" X pipes and hotdogs
Starlight Lotus Evora S 258kW SC V6, 6spd Manual
SensationFG8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2014, 01:13 PM   #8001
Falcon_Crazy
PX3 WildTrak & RTV

I went from FG to FG11 and differences were subtle but notiable in the cluter. the ICC had the bigger screen and look as well as black finish - basically the same, but different.

Eitherway - im not really fussed - i just need to keep an eye on the speedo as I watch the road flying past as i give it a boot full....
BA Falcon RTV - Project Ute 265,000km
Sold PXII Ranger XLT Cool White. 105,000
Sold PX Ranger XLT in cool white, 151,700km on clock.
Sold FGII XR6T Ute LTD Edition in Kinetic.
Sold FG XR6 Ute
Sold BA Falcon RTV. 251,300km.Was a great mate for last 7 years

Sold AUII XLS Ute
Sold '85 XF & Crashed 84 XF
Falcon_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 20-08-2014, 01:37 PM   #8002
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XWGT View Post
Its a real shame Ford just haven't got anywhere near this in a Falcon in 2014.
Corrected for you. My Ford has keyless entry/start and it is only a 2013 model......

Craig H

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 20-08-2014, 01:37 PM   #8003
chopstar87
The Original ChopstaR

I am fan I keyless entry system in my 300..

when its locked, I just walk up to the car with the key in my pocket, put my hand on the door handle (Drivers or passengers) and it unlocks, I pull the handle, open the door and sit down, foot of brake and then press start button to start the car. (so I don't have to push button at all to unlock car)

when exiting the car, shut car off, I get out, shut the door and press the button on the door handle and all doors lock.. and not all doors have to be shut yet.. so I don't have to wait for the missus to shut her door, it will lock as soon as it closes.

I was driving SV6 last night that the missus got from work for a work trip this week, I sat in it and to be honest, I couldn't recommend a falcon atm over it. XR6 vs SV6, other then the Falcon looks better.. but the features and value of the SV6 trumps the Falcon atm. (heart land of private sales)

So with the new falcon coming out, it needs some hidden features or it will be dead in the water from start and only falcon die hards will buy them.

May 2006 – October 2006: 2002 Proton Persona
October 2006 – July 2013: 2004 BA Ford Falcon XR6 (Blueprint – 4 speed Auto – Premium Audio - No Tracton Control )
July 2013 - ???: 2013 Chrysler 300c Luxury (Bright white – Panoramic Sunroof – 19 speaker 900 watt Harmon/Kardon stereo)
November 2013 - ???: 2013 Ford Focus Sport (the missus's car, white, manual)
chopstar87 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2014, 01:55 PM   #8004
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

anyway, is Ford actually going to pay a photographer to take some better oriented professional photos of the Falcon? Instead of their employees everyday people who are just uploading random phone pics to social media?
4 users like this post:
Old 20-08-2014, 02:02 PM   #8005
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by futura View Post
The make or break of the FG X new model will be its price! If Ford do not price it well against other cars that have more equipment, sales will hurt.
This.

They better not play any margin games...it should be about getting cars out the door and keeping their workforce busy. This whole FG XABC123 exercise wont make money so best to clear out stock and atleast look like your busy and steal as much as they can away from GMH while they are it.

GO DOWN IN FLAMES DAMN IT!
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2014, 03:07 PM   #8006
Oxa384

Quote:
keyless entry isn't all it's cracked up to be, already had the handles replaced on our Rio after two years as one of the buttons was stuffing around

but i do find myself trying to unlock the Falcon by pushing an imaginary button on the handle
I still try and start the veloster with the key hahaha: doh
Oxa384 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 20-08-2014, 03:48 PM   #8007
Cashie
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Multiple helpful contributions throughout the tech area. 

Quote:

I think it's everything it's cracked up to be.
Very convenient, has worked faultlessly on our BRZ and the iX35 before that.
The BRZ doesn't even have buttons on the handle, there seems to be proximity sensors on them, inside to open outside to lock.

Past Rides:
2017 Kia Stinger GT
2008 FG XR6 Sedan
2008 FG G6E Sedan
2004 BA XR8 Sedan
2008 BF XR6 Turbo Sedan
2004 BA XR8 Sedan
2003 BA XR8 Ute
2003 BA XR6 Sedan
Cashie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2014, 04:02 PM   #8008
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

I just bought a $65,000 Mercedes that does not have KEYLESS start... A brand new model that was only released this year!

You guys are getting too carried away. Its not on everyone's shopping list, trust me, one could say its a bit of a gimmick.

Ive had it in our XR5 Mondeo 4 years ago, yes its nice to have but it did come into the equation of buying the Mercedes, or my new FPV ute.
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
8 users like this post:
Old 20-08-2014, 04:03 PM   #8009
Taily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobman View Post
Ah, no. It's about being in-line with successful automobile makes worldwide who have already adapted these additional features into their cars, when the Falcon has trailed behind for a few years now.

Ignorance won't get you far in the modern world.
And therein lies the crux of the argument and it is hardly ignorance - you're doing a good enough job of that in your own post. I'll say at the outset I have put my deposit down on a new XR8 at my local dealership around a month ago. If I wanted another Euro I'd have bought another one not a Falcon.

I'll expand that last statement: Having divested myself of my MkV R32 Golf early last year (and funnily enough I went back to an AU T1 after it) the Golf was chock-a-block full of gimmicks and whatever which was all very nice and still miles ahead of even a current commodore - yeah I've had a very close look at them too, but in all honesty my extended experience with the Golf it was (by a long long way) the highest cost/km driven to actually maintain that I have ever owned in close to 30 years of owning and buying cars (not just service costs alone). Think 2 x A/C compressors (and associated componentry all blocked up from metal debris), one complete ECM change out of warranty, the heated seats never worked for more than the first few years, I lost count how many times I asked for the heating in the drivers external mirror to be fixed (which was only fixed when the glass physically fell out of the housing), trim peices falling off it during warranty, gearbox rebuild just out of warranty. The list goes on quite a lot more too... I came very close to being booked once for supposedly driving with high beams on when the self levelling lights wouldn't self level...

I'm not having a go at you personally, just serious discussion. You see, many of those gimmicks that many on here having a pout and a spit about not being present on the new Falcon wont be under warranty forever and they do fail and often. Why do you want added cost to the vehicle? My point is: if you want a Euro - then buy one! The Falcon isn't a Euro and should be looked at as such (on its own merits), not as an Australian car trying to be something it is not! Why do you honestly think there are so many 10 year old Mercs, BMW's Jags etc on the market now for an absolute song? Because owning a Euro seriously costs a long term owner, that is why.

Could Ford have ever brought a vehicle of the standard many of you seem to desire to the plate in the timeframe and budget they had to work with? Never.

This will be my 5th (I think from memory) new Falcon and it will take pride of place next to my wife's XR50T in the driveway. I can't wait!
Taily is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2014, 04:08 PM   #8010
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by futura View Post

I have been holding off for my new company car for some time now. My company car selection will be based on value for money. It will not be an emotional buy like my GTF.

waiting for Ford to release all the new model specification, and most importantly there pricing before I make my decision.
Sales dont matter. They are selling what they build now, they dont plan on building more FGX. They are getting ready to lock the shop up. They just wanna sell enough cars to wave to Tony Abbott and give him the finger (keep their government funding). Graziano has a picture of a Falcon on his office wall with an axe through it. He does not care about the Falcon, its history here or its future. All he is worried about is his next pay bonus, which wont happen until Falcon is dead.

Final specification is pretty straight forward. Add front parking sensors across the range, DRLs on XR up, Reverse camera on XT, Forward collision warning on some models, SYNC 2 across the range, GPS in XR6 up, Dual zone on all XR's, auto wipers on G6E.

G6 model has been deleted, and bobs your uncle.
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
6 users like this post: