Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Early Falcon Car Club of Qld Inc

Early Falcon Car Club of Qld Inc The Queensland early model Falcon Club.

Old 23-02-2007, 08:09 PM   #1
2doorfutura
Starter Motor

Default How Many 66 2 Door Futura

HI GUYS I TRYING TO FIND OUT INFORMATION ABOUT 66 XP FUTURA 2DOOR'S

dose any know how many 1966 2 door futura's where made

2doorfutura is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-02-2007, 10:16 AM   #2
xwboss

We have a club meeting tuesday night i will ask the other club members, one of them going has an XP futura coupe
xwboss is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-02-2007, 04:46 PM   #3
outback_ute
Ute Forum Moderator
Contributing Member

I don't have numbers for that, I have approx 2300 coupes for both the XM & XP models, of which approx 440 were Futuras in the XM, <30 built in 1964 and 414 in 1965. That may be a guide
outback_ute is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-03-2007, 10:52 PM   #4
Ramsay
Starter Motor

Default XM Falcon value

Hi. I have a XM stationwagon, that is unregistered. Its is in good condition body wise and mechanically. Apart from needing a new exhaust system which has rusted out, its stock standard and runs well.

Im interested in finding out if its worth registering and selling or selling as is. Would that affect the selling price and what would be a rough price that i could ask for. Can you please advise?

Ryan
Ramsay is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-03-2007, 07:10 PM   #5
slammedxm

hi ryan, where are you located??
i maybe interested in the wagon!!
cheers
slammedxm is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-03-2007, 05:15 PM   #6
our308
Starter Motor

Hi, re xp futura coupe, dont know how many futuras made, but as i recollect, the fairmont replaced the futura in 1966, having 14 inch wheels & disc brakes & alternator as the main improvements,losing some of the brightware of the futura. I also have a 1965 futura coupe in original condition except for the motor being replaced with a 250cid. The car defies its age for condition. this car could be for sale but price will be firm, no offers that will insult me & the car. it is white with red interior, no restoration needed. If you or any one is interestef contact me . rher3678@bigpond.net.au
our308 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-03-2008, 10:22 AM   #7
joeyxp
Starter Motor

hi all just wondering how much an xp 4 door has 351 9 inch quick shift would roughly eetch
joeyxp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-03-2008, 10:33 AM   #8
joeyxp
Starter Motor

[QUOTE=joeyxp]hi all just wondering how much an xp 4 door has 351 9 inch quick shift would roughly fetch belongs to a single mum she is thinking of selling]
joeyxp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post