Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 04-03-2014, 10:25 PM   #1
galaxy xr8
Giddy up.

Default Interior LED kit for AU XR8.

I am about to change all the interior globes in my AUII XR8 to LED's does anybody know of a complete kit that you can buy that has them all or is it just as cheap/easy to go to somewhere like Jaycar and buy them.

Also I understand some of the globes are different as in T10/ba9s etc.. does anybody know exactly what type for each globe for the AU interior ?.

map reading lights front x 2
centre light roof
rear passenger lights x 2
rear console light x 1

galaxy xr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-03-2014, 10:39 PM   #2
Fantome

Default Re: Interior LED kit for AU XR8.

I would be interested to know this too. Also info on dash lights and centre panel most of the centre panel lights and reading lights on my AUII XLS ute don't work.
Fantome is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-03-2014, 10:48 PM   #3
b2tf
not here much anymore

Rear passenger lights i am 99% sure are just wedge (on B series they are, thats the only ones ive ever changed)
rear console light is definitely wedge, as are the front footwell courtesy lights
i'm 99% sure the map lights are wedge too but cannot confirm.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:01 PM   #4
jmack
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

little trick if you change the auto indicator globe super glue aluminium foil around the walls where the globe sits in,make sure foil is smooth it helps to reflect the light better ,looks awesome in blue will get a photo up of mine when i get a chance
jmack is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post