Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Old 09-11-2005, 07:00 PM   #31
Xtreme F6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidTypLady
Well done Simon, thats some impressive MPH

Would have loved to have seen your baby down the track. Got to let some people know Simon next time.

Fantastic! :eclipsee_

thanks dear

Silhouette FG F6 Xtreme Ford Tuning spec, Power so far 1100+RWHP

FG XR8 Ute 3 speed auto and converter and 9 inch XFT built 5.4 SCJ engine 4.0 litre Whipple 9.40 @ 148 mph Fastest Modular blown Falcon in Aus 4180pounds.

FG GS Miami/Coyote Ute Auto. XFT Xtreme 5.0 Coyote package 10.84 stock blower.

XFT F6E Stage III XFT Engine, stage III XFT ZF along with our new XFT Set up precision, quickest FG ZF with a 9.25@150 MPH
Xtreme F6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-11-2005, 07:13 PM   #32
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme F6
really? whos is that one, have never heard of it
Dunno, they dont mention his name over the speaker or where its from like they normally do.
XRQTOR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-11-2005, 07:14 PM   #33
Xtreme F6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRQTOR
Dunno, they dont mention his name over the speaker or where its from like they normally do.

cool well thats what i gotta beat then lol dammit i thouhgt it was a 12.01

FG XR8 Ute 3 speed auto and converter and 9 inch XFT built 5.4 SCJ engine 4.0 litre Whipple 9.40 @ 148 mph Fastest Modular blown Falcon in Aus 4180pounds.

XFT F6E Stage III XFT Engine, stage III XFT ZF along with our new XFT Set up precision, quickest FG ZF with a 9.25@150 MPH
Old 09-11-2005, 07:19 PM   #34
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
cool well thats what i gotta beat then lol dammit i thouhgt it was a 12.01
With 4oorwkw i would think you'd have it covered quite easily.

How's the TT Boss kit coming along.
Old 09-11-2005, 07:22 PM   #35
Xtreme F6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
With 4oorwkw i would think you'd have it covered quite easily.

How's the TT Boss kit coming along.
if you read my orignal post i didnt run with 400, i ran with 370 and if i used mikey t's ect i would have run faster, as for the kit, im waiting for a certain kit to be realsed first

Old 09-11-2005, 07:28 PM   #36
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
if you read my orignal post i didnt run with 400, i ran with 370 and if i used mikey t's ect i would have run faster, as for the kit, im waiting for a certain kit to be realsed first
But your car is Capable of producing 4oorwkw right. Is it possible to have different boost levels in each gear to help controll how the power comes on to aid traction.

Last i heard i was told "IF" they decided to produce the kit not to expect to see it before next year, have you heard other wise.
Old 09-11-2005, 07:50 PM   #37
Xtreme F6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
But your car is Capable of producing 4oorwkw right. Is it possible to have different boost levels in each gear to help controll how the power comes on to aid traction.

Last i heard i was told "IF" they decided to produce the kit not to expect to see it before next year, have you heard other wise.
yer ive heard other wise

Old 09-11-2005, 07:56 PM   #38
bkr11a

Quote:
i have the stock clutch and its fine. All be it i have changed the clutch disks. Apart from that its perfect. Nice try though : lol
Must be the disks that FPV have troubles with. What type of disks did you put in? :
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-11-2005, 08:12 PM   #39
Xtreme F6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkr11a
Must be the disks that FPV have troubles with. What type of disks did you put in? :
xtreme ceramic brass button, the original clutches had issues witha clip not the second gen ones..lol :

Old 09-11-2005, 08:19 PM   #40
bkr11a

Quote:
xtreme ceramic brass button, the original clutches had issues witha clip not the second gen ones..lol :
cool, keep up the times. : to be honest i'd probably kill myself with that much power under the bonnet.
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-11-2005, 09:45 PM   #41
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
yer ive heard other wise
Good news then, got any more info or cant you say anything else.
Old 09-11-2005, 09:52 PM   #42
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Quote:
A silver typhoon race's at wizard and runs 11.8's all night.
Leigh check make sure its a Manual..

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-11-2005, 09:58 PM   #43
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRFPV8
Leigh check make sure its a Manual..
Arn't all typhoons manual, was about a month ago i last saw it.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:39 PM   #44
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Quote:
Arn't all typhoons manual, was about a month ago i last saw it.
the time i was reffering to was Ford 6 turbo manual gearbox, (not just Typhoon) the 12.01 was done by a XR6T manual with Typhoon wheels....

yes all typhoons were manual....I may the 1st in OZ to have an Auto...its in final check stage at Ford now... :

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-11-2005, 10:47 PM   #45
Xtreme F6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
the time i was reffering to was Ford 6 turbo manual gearbox, (not just Typhoon) the 12.01 was done by a XR6T manual with Typhoon wheels....

yes all typhoons were manual....I may the 1st in OZ to have an Auto...its in final check stage at Ford now... :
woot :1syellow1

Old 09-11-2005, 10:56 PM   #46
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:

Hmmm this was a typhoon, unless the owner bought the bodykit and wheels.