Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Perth Falcons

Old 04-01-2009, 01:28 PM   #1
Joeboy89
XR6boy89

Default AU Owners of WA

Hey everyone,

I thought I'd start this thread to have a place where all Western Australian AU Falcon owners, best model ever , can get together and chat all things. I'm new to ford forums and fords in general so this thread serves to teach me and others like me more about the wonderful AU. I am the owner of a Narooma Blue 02 XR6 (had it since Sept 08)

Happy cruising

Joel

Joeboy89 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-01-2009, 02:05 PM   #2
xt3valve
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Mate you would be better off going to the AUFalcon.com link in the Forum Community Car Clubs section of ford forums. You would get more responce and they cater for AU owners all over australia.

Or you can join Perth Falcons Car club at www.perthfalcons.com.au. Were a friendly bunch of guys and girls who are happy to have a chat and help you out. Come on cruises and join in on great events we have planned for the new year. See ya there.

Shaun
xt3valve
Gearbox: Fully rebuilt BTR 4sp, Chryogenicaly treated, high stall
490rwhp E85
xt3valve is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-05-2009, 08:37 PM   #3
Ssj Silent
AU 6 4 th3 win

i own a 2001 au II s pac manual mate im with you all the way there, mabe its just me but its rare to find au falcon owners that actually work there cars, i mainly go on skylines australia cruises lol kinda like the variety and love leaving the v6 commo in the dust haha
Ssj Silent is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-05-2009, 08:01 PM   #4
MGGT RAA
AUII XR8, BA XR8 290 UTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssj Silent
i own a 2001 au II s pac manual mate im with you all the way there, mabe its just me but its rare to find au falcon owners that actually work there cars, i mainly go on skylines australia cruises lol kinda like the variety and love leaving the v6 commo in the dust haha
leaving commo's in the dust in an au falcon on a skyline cruise is veriety alright haha
Old 17-05-2009, 04:38 AM   #5
Ssj Silent
AU 6 4 th3 win

yeah thats the thing tho, its posted on skylines australia's forum's but its open to everyone else, see alot of xr6 t's there and hotted up v8's.
Ssj Silent is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2009, 07:43 PM   #6
Biggav
On the search for cubes..

yeh mate if you havent done already sign up to perthfalcons.com.au and show off your ride and keep eye out for cruises always one poping up and always have the monthly events also.

see you out there soon hopefully.

Current Projects
ED SOHC 3v 5.4 Cammed 5.4 3V Garage Ornament Project
Project Brimstone XE Wagon Phase 6 powered by Coyote

Long Gone Projects
EA Falcon SOHC 4.0 237rwhp
BA 3V 'The Taxi' DJR320 Kit, G6ET Wheels, Lunati Voodoo Cams 320rwhp
Biggav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-05-2009, 11:11 PM   #7
pcraig
Starter Motor

Hi I have an Au3 xr8 T220 Narooma sedan and my sons have an Black blue pearl Au3 Ute 1t. The biggest boost the ute got was the SS extractors sports muffler and a pod filter. I will be putting a 2 into 1, 3" system on my sedan and LPG injection. We like Au's because of the new edge styling that was different. We knew alot of us Aussies would see the Au as American (The Taurus cockroach car, Focus etc). Our cars just look different they still sound the same they still rust the same.
pcraig is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-05-2009, 11:59 PM   #8
Biggav
On the search for cubes..

yes and they aged very nicely when you think about it compared to the half arsed commys out there of same vintage.

Current Projects
ED SOHC 3v 5.4 Cammed 5.4 3V Garage Ornament Project
Project Brimstone XE Wagon Phase 6 powered by Coyote

Long Gone Projects
EA Falcon SOHC 4.0 237rwhp
BA 3V 'The Taxi' DJR320 Kit, G6ET Wheels, Lunati Voodoo Cams 320rwhp
Biggav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post