Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV & XR Owners Club of Newcastle > Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Discussions

Ford Performance Club of ACT Club Discussions General Chit and so forth!

Old 21-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #1
MystiqueXR6T
Starter Motor

Default Back in town with family

Hi Everyone! I'm David. Back in Newie back from 4 years in Mackay with a wife and child, and a FG XR6T looking to join ppl with same interests and to help with advice on doing up my AU XR6 ute and for an outlet with family! Hope to hear from ppl like me, Ford ppl!!

MystiqueXR6T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-01-2012, 04:34 PM   #2
Burnsey GT
GT BOSS

Default Re: Back in town with family

Hi I,m in the fpv of newcastle club, we meet at kloster ford first wednesday every month all fords welcome to join. Good family & all round club. Wed, 1st Feb next meeting 7.30pm

Last edited by WazzaXR8; 23-01-2012 at 07:29 PM. Reason: corrected details
Burnsey GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-01-2012, 06:50 PM   #3
MystiqueXR6T
Starter Motor

Cheers! I'll see if i can make it, have to work out the shifts for that. But I'll try and make it! Thanks again!
Old 25-01-2012, 07:44 PM   #4
Burnsey GT
GT BOSS

ok then might see you there, or next run is on 12 /feb if interested we are going to the lovedale chocolate factory and then for lunch. If you are interested and want to know time just let me know.
Shane
Old 02-02-2012, 06:56 PM   #5
MystiqueXR6T
Starter Motor

Hey Shane, sorry i couldn't make it on last night! Apart for the rain and work. Would like to come on the cruise to Lovedale! If i could get the time and place i'll be there!!
David
Old 04-02-2012, 04:57 AM   #6
BO55XR
startermotor+supercharger

check out the events section that has the meeting times and place
BO55XR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2012, 06:13 PM   #7
Burnsey GT
GT BOSS

hi david just put your name down on wollombi run in events section you will see where every one has replied, all info is there ,if you need any think more i will check fourm through the week .membership forms i will bring on the day hope to see you there.