Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 01-10-2007, 08:36 PM   #1
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Default Eurofordclub Merchandise - expanded and specials!

Eurofordclub Merchandise Range

The Eurofordclub is pleased to announce our brand new merchandise range. It's been massively expanded, and we've got some great specials going on our old stock.

---------------

Eurofordclub Online Store!
Check out our brand new online store here! There are heaps of things available for sale, so support your club and grab yourself some great gear. You order whatever it is you are after, and it comes straight to your door. We've got shirts, hoodies, mugs, clocks, mousepads, heaps of stuff. None of this has previously been available so check it out!

I've ordered some stuff for myself to check the quality and it's fantastic, really happy with it.

:

---------------

Some stuff is cheaper to get made up in bulk here, so we offer some club merchandise that is not available on our club store. In this section, you'll find our club stickers, caps, and a whole range of specials of old stock, while they are still available. To order this merchandise, please send me an email to tim@eurofordclub.com. First I'll check we've still got the stock, and I'll let you know how to pay for it and I'll get your name and address to post it to! I'll keep this post updated so that if we sell out of something, I'll remove it from the list.

Stickers $8 delivered

Caps $20 delivered

Specials

This is full of great deals, but only while stocks last. If you want something, get in fast while you can. These packs offer great value over buying things individually, but won't last long.

New old stock! Keyring $9 delivered, RRP $15

Basic Value Pack
Keyring and club sticker $13 delivered, RRP $23

Extra Value Pack
Cap, keyring, and club sticker $28 delivered, RRP $43

Big Value Pack
Polo shirt (large only available) and keyring $35 delivered, RRP $50

Mega Value Pack
Polo shirt (large only available), cap, club sticker, and keyring $50 delivered, RRP $78

For a short time only, on all Value Packs, get a 1:72 scale mode Fiesta for only $2 more! Please specify you want this when ordering.

Timmeh

Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post