Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 20-09-2007, 05:25 PM   #1
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Default Wagga All Ford Day

We doing a group trip to Wagga AFD? I'm keen!!

Old 20-09-2007, 08:16 PM   #2
photn
AFF Post NAZI

IM keen. whens the date. *pulls out Calender*

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-09-2007, 10:31 PM   #3
melbzetec
Old enough to know better

I'll be there.

Have already booked accomodation for the Friday and Saturday night. Happy to share with somebody else if interested (Two single beds that is!!!!...unless you're very good looking)
Mods: Ford Racing CNC'd cylinder head milled .040", 3 angle valve grind. Ford Racing Stage II camshafts. Ford Racing cam gears. Ford Racing long tube header. Random Technology hi flow cat. Herrod 2.25" stainless cat-back. Pipercross Viper intake. CFM 65mm throttle body. 2000 ported intake manifold. Herrod Custom SCT tune. Eibach suspension. Quaife ATB diff. Wilwood 13" brakes. Custom ST170 leather interior.
www.cardomain.com/ride/2773918

melbzetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-09-2007, 10:52 PM   #4
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbzetec
I'll be there.

Have already booked accomodation for the Friday and Saturday night. Happy to share with somebody else if interested (Two single beds that is!!!!...unless you're very good looking)
hmmmmm...... ill have a look steve.. might pull a MATT and sleep in the boot hehehe or ill take you up on that offer. hehehe.

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-09-2007, 01:15 AM   #5
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Count me in Steve, I'm officially taking that second bed!
Old 21-09-2007, 08:18 AM   #6
melbzetec

Sold!! Now I just have to remember which motel I booked!!
Mods: Ford Racing CNC'd cylinder head milled .040", 3 angle valve grind. Ford Racing Stage II camshafts. Ford Racing cam gears. Ford Racing long tube header. Random Technology hi flow cat. Herrod 2.25" stainless cat-back. Pipercross Viper intake. CFM 65mm throttle body. 2000 ported intake manifold. Herrod Custom SCT tune. Eibach suspension. Quaife ATB diff. Wilwood 13" brakes. Custom ST170 leather interior.

Old 21-09-2007, 12:31 PM   #7
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Steve I might take the floor if I can make it...if not I can snuggle with MATT!

2002 AUIII XR6
1995 EF Falcon XR6
2003 LR Focus Zetec
1989 KE Laser TX3
FOCUSonTHIS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-09-2007, 05:14 PM   #8
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Steve, Can you send me a p.m. of the name of the Hotel (or you can just tell me here). I need to confirm whether they have an wheelchair-accessible room.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-09-2007, 08:31 PM   #9
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Methinks a party will be in order!!!
Old 21-09-2007, 10:08 PM   #10
melbzetec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Eddie
Steve, Can you send me a p.m. of the name of the Hotel (or you can just tell me here). I need to confirm whether they have an wheelchair-accessible room.
Found the email luckily.

City Park Motel http://www.cityparkmotel.com.au/

All the rooms are ground floor which I quess is a start Eddie. Would be great to meet you finally

Old 21-09-2007, 10:21 PM   #11
b2tf
not here much anymore

Quote:
Found the email luckily.

City Park Motel http://www.cityparkmotel.com.au/

All the rooms are ground floor which I quess is a start Eddie. Would be great to meet you finally
That one is literally across the road from Bolton Park Steve, about 2 mins drive.
Old 21-09-2007, 10:40 PM   #12
melbzetec

Thanks Austin. Thought it was close

Old 24-09-2007, 02:49 PM   #13
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Unfortunately, this motel doesn't have access so I'll do some investigating tomorrow as where the best/closest place to stay to City Park Motel is.

B.T.W. Have we any idea on which Route to take to Wagga Wagga yet. Perhaps go via Cowra/Cootamundra one way and come back the Hume the other? Any thoughts??

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Old 24-09-2007, 03:41 PM   #14
melbzetec

That's a bummer Eddie. Any assistance we can provide??

Old 24-09-2007, 06:15 PM   #15
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Eddie, i think the Lawson has wheelchair access. Their ground floor rooms are easy access and I think you would have no problem with Wheelchair access. They also have very large showers and bathrooms which would also be of benefit.

The lawson is not far from the show. They are a little more expensive than other places, so i would suggest calling them and running all your requirements by them.
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-09-2007, 12:45 PM   #16
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

After a bit of research this morning I've secured my accomodation at the Country Comfort which I believe is up the street from where you're staying, Steve. Thanks for the offer of assistance. All you'll have to do is make sure you provide me with an un-impeded path to the Bar!!!

Bucknaked, I am very appreciative of your suggestion about The Lawson but the Country Comfort should be o.k. for me.

Old 25-09-2007, 01:35 PM   #17
melbzetec

That's good news Eddie.

I'll make sure, for my own safety, that I never position myself between you and any bar!

Old 25-09-2007, 06:13 PM   #18
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Bucknaked, I am very appreciative of your suggestion about The Lawson but the Country Comfort should be o.k. for me.
No probs Eddie. Just glad to see your all sorted.
Old 25-09-2007, 11:19 PM   #19
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Yee haa! This is going to be awesome!
Old 26-09-2007, 02:22 AM   #20
b2tf
not here much anymore

Quote:
After a bit of research this morning I've secured my accomodation at the Country Comfort which I believe is up the street from where you're staying, Steve. Thanks for the offer of assistance. All you'll have to do is make sure you provide me with an un-impeded path to the Bar!!!

Eddie

Country Comfort is literally across the road from Bolton Park, right near where the show is on. You can go across the road and you're there. Nice place too.

The other mob are just up the road from you.
Old 26-09-2007, 02:13 PM   #21
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

That's great b2tf, as it doesn't really accurately tell me on the map that I was using how close things are to each other.

Old 14-10-2007, 05:19 PM   #22
melbzetec

OK, time for a bit of a roll call. Who is coming to Wagga?

As I understand it:

Melbzetec (Stephen)
Zetec (Matt)
Focus on this (Adam)
Fast Eddie (Eddie)
Photn (Sean)

Any others?

Please confirm or deny if you can make it.

Old 14-10-2007, 07:30 PM   #23
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
OK, time for a bit of a roll call. Who is coming to Wagga?

As I understand it:

Melbzetec (Stephen)
Zetec (Matt)
Focus on this (Adam)
Fast Eddie (Eddie)
Photn (Sean)

Any others?

Please confirm or deny if you can make it.
Can I stick my name on the list? I'm not 100% I'll be there or which car I'l have, so chalk me down for a spot if that's ok with you guys. I am trying to get some of the other XR5 guys from Canberra to come along.

Melbzetec (Stephen)
Zetec (Matt)
Focus on this (Adam)
Fast Eddie (Eddie)
Photn (Sean)
Buckie (Dwayne)
Old 14-10-2007, 08:05 PM   #24
melbzetec

Would love to see you there Dwayne

Old 15-10-2007, 04:00 PM   #25
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I'm 90% going Stephen. Do I still get the floor to sleep on? Also do you want to cruise up to Wagga together? Because I think I am driving up myself. Also what is the situation with washing cars in Wagga or we all going to Austins house? lol jk

2002 AUIII XR6
1995 EF Falcon XR6
2003 LR Focus Zetec
1989 KE Laser TX3
Old 16-10-2007, 12:50 AM   #26
zetec
Zoom Zoom

OH POO POO POO

I just realised Adam and I can't make the 3rd of November. We've already booked a V8 race experience around Calder Park and then I've got my girlfriend's parent's 30th Wedding anniversary, even got flight booked to Melbourne...

How the hell do I not know that?

I feel so bad now...
Old 16-10-2007, 02:24 PM   #27
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Well there we go, I can't make it. I'm shattered! Well gives me time to prepare my car for next year

2002 AUIII XR6
1995 EF Falcon XR6
2003 LR Focus Zetec
1989 KE Laser TX3
Old 16-10-2007, 02:39 PM   #28
melbzetec

For two intelligent guys, one wonders how you two get through the day!!LOL

Not to worry guys. Pity you won't be there. But I'll try my best to fly the Mexican flag!

So the list now is

Melbzetec (Stephen)
Fast Eddie (Eddie)
Photn (Sean)
Buckie (Dwayne)

I therefore have a spare bed in my room for those that are are looking for accomodation. $89 per night split two ways, for the Friday and Saturday night. I'll post it in the more general Forums in a few days if there are no takers

Old 16-10-2007, 04:53 PM   #29
b2tf
not here much anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetec
OH POO POO POO

I just realised Adam and I can't make the 3rd of November. We've already booked a V8 race experience around Calder Park and then I've got my girlfriend's parent's 30th Wedding anniversary, even got flight booked to Melbourne...

How the hell do I not know that?

I feel so bad now...
You're a bloody goose and I agree with Steve, dont know how you made it past puberty
Old 17-10-2007, 02:24 AM   #30
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Probably because I'm incredibly handsome and funny