Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 16-04-2012, 01:36 PM   #271
GTENVY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Stolen Car Only Thread

Hi guys, one of my work mates had their bike stloen early this morning. I've pasted his email he sent everyone and the pics below. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Rich

Hi all, had my 2006 ZX-12R stolen last night from Seascapes Mandurah, its black/gold with the blue flecks through the paint, Muzzy exhaust Power commander under the pillion seat and had a Kryptonite disc lock on the front disc, it was dragged up the driveway and put into a trailer they left me a couple of spare tyres a jockey wheel and a mountain bike that I didn’t think was a fare trade. Rego is 1CP390

Anyone can help would be appreciated and can phone Brad on Ph 0438 355 465, reward will be offered if returned.
Cheers, and please pass around to everyone.

Brad Edwards

Live, Love, RACE

SOLD: AU III XR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstg8a
cars are to be driven, ornaments are to be looked at. the two should never be confused.
GTENVY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-04-2012, 06:04 PM   #272
Magna
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i know this is thread is for cars, but i've had 2 EL GT rims stolen from my backyard. fortunately they are copies in silver and are a weird AU+ offset. so if you see 1 or 2 EL GT copies for sale check the offset as they may be AU. let me know too thanks.

Magna is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-04-2012, 08:27 AM   #273
DENKO
Bseries hardcore

Default F6 Typhoon Stolen

Hi guys, on sunday afternoon my car got stolen from yale drive, epping, now it was last seen on a tow truck with no front bar, side skirts, rear bar, front and rear lights gone too! If anyone else has seen please inbox me!

BF MKII XR8, 13.8 @ 107mph
BA MKII F6 TYPHOON
BA MKII XR6 TURBO

BF MKII F6 TYPHOON R-spec, 13.2 @ 109 mph [LTHLF-6]
PX Ranger WILDTRAK
DENKO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-05-2012, 01:17 PM   #274
CMGLX
Irregular Member

Hi all

Friends car got knocked off from Castle hill this morning. wondering if you could keep an eye out for it?
2009 Holden VE SS
Rego (NSW): DENCON

thanks
CMGLX is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #275
CMGLX
Irregular Member

Hi all
The one above has been found!
they attempted to burn it but forgot one thing fire needs oxygen!

regards
CMGLX
CMGLX is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:48 PM   #276
Shonky.
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

mental midgets. Hopefully they smoked it out enough so your poor mate doesn't have to get it back
Shonky. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2012, 04:10 PM   #277
Roqua_99

OT but, with the VE SS, why steal a car then try and burn it? Really, do kids/adults have nothing better to do? Go play an xbox or something. Jeez. Hope they got busted.

Also to the guy with the XR6 kit's that got flogged, my heart to you mate. Best car in the world. Keeping my eyes on ebay for ya.
Roqua_99 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-06-2012, 05:09 PM   #278
123Cat
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

My brother had his 250 trail bike taken outside the entrance of a big footy match in Sydney with hundreds of people around

The police said to go and get it in the driveway of a hospital , it had a flat tire , and went OK after that ,, was a little dirty , maybe up a trail ,

Also my friends Valiant was stolen from Ultimo Tech and found a Bondi beach with his Radio controlled model Yacht and Toolbox still in the boot
Old 01-07-2012, 12:45 PM   #279
richa
handsomest man in showbiz

Default Stolen XA

Devastated.
Our beloved Xa was stolen from our driveway in Frankston Victoria sometime last night.
I’m hoping it was only taken for a joy ride, but I'm doubting it.
Please keep an eye out for it…
We’re not rolling in it but will pay a decent Reward if found.

Car is has primer on pass side front door and pass side from guard now…same apart from that
Thanks.
Rich.
[IMG]://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p407/richa72xa/100_3795.jpg[/IMG]

http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p...100_3788-1.jpg
http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p...a/100_3787.jpg
http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p...a/100_3047.jpg

'72 GS

Last edited by richa; 01-07-2012 at 12:58 PM. Reason: pics didn’t work
richa is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-07-2012, 04:52 PM   #280
JG67TUK
Starter Motor

Angry Re: Stolen Car Only Thread

Felt anxiuos just reading this,
Hope its found.

GPS TRACKER going in my ride when its restored.
JG67TUK is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:22 PM   #281
Neale
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Sorry if it has already been posted, but I'm just trying to spread the word to help find the car.

Stolen Lotus Cortina mk1 - NZ
rego BLR 519

More info is here.

http://www.3news.co.nz/Substantial-r...2/Default.aspx

A Kerikeri man is offering a substantial reward for the return of an irreplaceable 1960s car that he took 10 years to restore.
His Lotus Cortina Mark One is one of only 25 in New Zealand, and experts say, in any case, it's too rare to sell on.
Phil Sharp has two passions: golf and cars.
“I had a round of golf, came back about 4:30, and no car,” he says.
While he was perfecting his drive in Kerikeri two weeks ago, someone took off with the drive that was his pride and joy.
The former chief mechanic at Formula One Team Mclaren spent 10 years lovingly restoring his Lotus Edition Ford Cortina Mark One, then shipped it here.
“It would never be sold,” he says. “It's going to be, well, was going to be, passed on to my son, so there was a huge amount of effort and time gone into it and it means a huge amount to me.”

The Ford Lotus Cortina is so coveted, that 3 News agreed not to reveal the location of an identical one, kept under wraps.
“The car has stood the test of time,” says Cortina owner Bruce Miles. “It's still the car that they'll use for historic racing in Europe, and with the developments they've done to it it's still a very quick and competitive car. In fact, no other car within its age group actually competes with it.”
Often driving on three wheels, Scottish racing legend Jim Clark made the marque famous in the ‘60s.
Only 3000 were ever made, of which New Zealand enthusiasts own around 25.
One was auctioned recently for $80,000, but they're too rare to just put on the market.
“So maybe it's somebody that has got no money and just wants to hide it in a shed and just look at it themselves, or maybe it's someone who doesn't know what they've got,” says Mr Miles. “[It] might end up as a paddock racer. I certainly hope not.”
Phil Sharp is offering what he calls a "substantial" reward for BLR 519.
“We might be able to tempt somebody with the reward or even meet somewhere on a dark night,” says Mr Sharp. “I just want the car back.”
Neale is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-07-2012, 12:10 PM   #282
Jim Goose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

From the Policelink website, stolen in Brisbane on weekend

http://qpsmedia.govspace.gov.au/2012...le-brisbane-5/

Have you seen this vehicle? – Brisbane
July 16, 2012, 11:32 am

Make: 2007 TR8 Holden Commodore

Colour: Orange

Registration Number: OBLTR8

WARNING: IF SIGHTED, DO NOT APPROACH THIS VEHICLE OR OCCUPANTS. CONTACT POLICE IMMEDIATELY

Police are seeking assistance from the public in locating this vehicle stolen from Capalaba on the weekend.

Late Saturday afternoon, a man and a woman attended a Capalaba residence after responding to an advertisement for the vehicle. During the course of their inspections, the pair have locked the owner out of the vehicle and driven off.

The Orange 2007 TR8 Holden Commodore Sedan is quite distinctive, and has the words “HI-TORQUE” and “OBLTR8” written on both sides of the vehicle.

The man is described as approximately 180cm tall and Caucasian in appearance, with blonde hair and a tattoo on his chest. He was seen wearing a black jacket, long black pants, a white t-shirt, and a black baseball cap with white piping.

The woman is described as approximately 170cm tall and Caucasian in appearance, with long brown-blonde hair.

If you see this vehicle, or have any information on its whereabouts, contact Policelink on 131 444 or anonymously via Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or crimestoppers.com.au 24hrs a day.

Crime Stoppers is a charitable community volunteer organisation working in partnership with the Queensland Police Service.

Don't write off the Goose until you see the box going into the hole....
Jim Goose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-07-2012, 01:28 PM   #283
Marquis
HUGE MEMBER

What are we looking for. A car with Snoz on the bonnet or one with a Chevy badge. 2 different stages of the cars life

My cruiser. 1979 Zh Marquis. "T" code 351.
My garage queen :(. 1980 TF Cortina Ghia Wagon. 4.1.
My dog. 2011 Sierra
My Daily. 2012 ZH (lol) OUTLANDER xls. 4WD CVT. Sapphire blue

Wanted
Borg Warner Lsd or centre. 25 spline
Marquis is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-07-2012, 10:52 PM   #284
EVL BOS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

hey guys just posting this to help get the word out, from a friend of a friend.
they have created a facebook event to help find it or at least make it harder to dispose of. heres the info from the page:
"Sunday night someone stole my brother's beloved '64 EH Holden from my parents' driveway. That's her in the photo below - sexy yes?

The car doesn't start anymore, so they somehow dragged it on to the back of a truck (this thing weighs more than 1100 kilos) in the middle of the night without anyone hearing. My brother's had this car since he was 17 - he learnt to drive in it, learnt to love its many idiosyncrasies (stick shift, speedo in miles), crashed in it (a pole, a Jaguar) and spent countless hours working on the damn thing (thanks Dad).

So obviously this sucks.

But here's my idea.

It was most likely someone local: my parents live at the top of a court, not somewhere you pass by chance. So they must know someone who lives in the court or live nearby. Everyone's heard of Five degrees of Kevin Bacon/Seven degrees of separation. Surely one of my friends friends friends knows the guy who stole the EH or lives on the same street.

The car is a white '64 EH. Grey vinyl interior, ROM108, standard wheels. If you could keep an eye out, I'd really appreciate it. If you could also click 'Join' to attend the event I'd appreciate it even more. Hopefully your friends will see it on your page, read and click, then their friends will see it and so on and so on and so on. And if you feel like inviting your address book - amazing.

If this even makes it a little more difficult for these people to get rid of the car then I'll be happy. 'Cos screw car thieves, buy your own EH, you bastards."

and link :http://www.facebook.com/events/502258289800961/

if anyone sees or hears anything please let the authorities know thanks and also help to spread the word thanks

Daily: UA11 BiTurbo Everest
Weekend Project 1999 AU XR8
Past rides:

Mondeo XR5 Turbo

RIP: FGX XR8 MANUAL Build Thread:
http://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11447239

AU Fairlane Sparkling Burgundy thread:
http://fordforums.com.au/showthread....61#post5854961

UX explorer limited

FOCUS ST,

UT Explorer limited Written OFF

BA XR8
Build Thread:
http://fordforums.com.au/showthread....1299363&page=7

AU XR6 VCT

ED GLI Classic
EVL BOS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-08-2012, 03:50 PM   #285
Executer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NudgE^SIKBRO
1994 EF Fairmont
Heritage Green in colour with cappa cloth trim
EL GT Replica alloys
Lowered all round
5.0L V8 and 4 Speed Auto
The car was stolen from Springvale a few weeks before christmas and the Burned out SHELL was discovered BARE in mornington the engine was still intact but nothing else was there

There is a Reward for any information leading to me finding out who did it. so if you know anyone who has turned up with a whole bunch of EF Monty parts please let me know

sorry the pics arent great but its all ive got to work with

Please PM Me if you have any details...

the rims in the pics are different.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:20 PM   #286
RASER
Banned

Question Re: F6 Typhoon Stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENKO
Hi guys, on sunday afternoon my car got stolen from yale drive, epping, now it was last seen on a tow truck with no front bar, side skirts, rear bar, front and rear lights gone too! If anyone else has seen please inbox me!
Was the sedan found?

Cheers
RASER is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-09-2012, 06:27 PM   #287
SNB05T
Dan Brown Photography

a good friend of mine had their drag harley destroyer stolen this afternoon from Silverdale in Sydney's west
Neighbours saw a dark Blue 4WD with 2 or 3 male occupants leaving the house towing a Kennards Hire covered in trailer!

with our next race meeting next saturday, i know they'd be absolutely gutted (i would be if it happened to me)

if anyone has any info please let the police know.
SNB05T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-09-2012, 10:34 PM   #288
samsy351
351XB - Underbelly II Car

Chase up Kennards Hire and see who has hired out a trailer like that over the last few days and then ask if they where towing it with a dark blue 4wd... (if you havent already done this.)
Old 03-09-2012, 11:01 PM   #289
helmzy
74 Landau

Default Stolen Landau

Hi all,

I haven't posted for a while as work had temporarily stopped on my Landau.
But now it has permanently stopped as someone stole it some time between the 18th and 23rd of August.
It was housed in the Broadford / Kilmore area, Vic.
If you see/hear of anyone trying to sell excellent condition Landau parts or if you see the car please let me know by PM or on 0439 762 002 or call the Police.

Car Details:

1974 Ford Landau
Fully Restored
No Vinyl
Colour: Silver
Engine: Dedicated Gas 351
Eng No: JG70PJ90771K
Trans: FMX
Diff: 9in
Interior: Brand new Saddle (Brown)
HELMZY Vic Rego Plates
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stolen Ford Landau Front.JPG (103.9 KB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg Stolen Ford Landau Side.JPG (101.9 KB, 150 views)

Last edited by helmzy; 03-09-2012 at 11:24 PM.
helmzy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-09-2012, 07:28 PM   #290
dallasv8
5.8 litres of fun

not a car but someone has stolen the motor off my tinny.
its a 2001/2002 mercury 5 hp 4 stroke, looks pretty much new as it hasnt had much use.
stolen from my house in Ayr,in the process of moving so im not sure what else is missing yet.....
Old 04-10-2012, 09:14 AM   #291
maccamom
Terri Enthusiast

Some low life scum burgled my parents place last night in Echuca Victoria. They broke in while my mum was sleeping and stole her handbag and laptop, she is more upset that her car was also stolen using the keys from her bag. It's an FG XR6 NA 50th anniversary in sunburst orange. The rego is XTD854. Call 000 if anyone sees it.

Thanks all
Old 11-10-2012, 05:15 PM   #292
au adam

A friends HSV Maloo was stolen from a building site a couple of days ago in Truganina Vic
Its a VY Maloo,its silver,manual with VZ Clubsport wheels and the big HSV brake package.
Rego is SXX765
Car was used that night in a agravated burglary and then high speed police chase in Tarniet
We are hoping it has been dumped in a street in the area.
Please PM me if you see it around.
au adam is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-10-2012, 03:29 AM   #293
MAFIA
Grange killer!!!!

My mate just had his car stolen from Cloverdale WA.
SILVER FPV BF FORCE 6 WITH RED INTERIOR ON F6 TWISTED RIMS. 1CTN 538
Call 1800 333 000 or 000

INSURED BY MAFIA. YOU HIT US, WE KILL YOU!

FORD FTE AU T-SERIES CLUB OF AUSTRALIA
www.tseriesclub.org
MAFIA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-12-2012, 09:02 PM   #294
my_gxl
Unintended Perfectionist

To the lovely person who STOLE MY CAR...not a good idea taking it from a returned serviceman with PTSD, then make him sit on a train to get home-which he has major issues doing.
Please introduce yourself to your own grave

White BF XR8, black stripes. Rego 540ATE.

Taken from Pinkenba, near the airport Brisbane.

Anyone getting cheap parts in brisbane area let me know.
my_gxl is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-12-2012, 06:10 PM   #295
my_gxl
Unintended Perfectionist

Recovered yesterday
3 users like this post:
Old 24-12-2012, 12:03 AM   #296
Mr G8
Maximum Derek

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_gxl View Post
Recovered yesterday
Good to hear you got your car back.... what did they take off it? Hope god strikes down on them

2008 FG XT 6 Speed
18's, Tint, ZF Conversion, LED Conversion, Exhaust.
Mr G8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-12-2012, 08:40 AM   #297
ONEBIG6
Banned

Plenty have gotten stolen last night on the gold coast ... be careful team !!
ONEBIG6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-12-2012, 09:49 AM   #298
my_gxl
Unintended Perfectionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairmontbrother View Post
Good to hear you got your car back.... what did they take off it? Hope god strikes down on them
Cheers.

Missing the towbar, Xcal3, just the air filter from the airbox??? radiator, glove box, cup holder, boot release switch, XR ECU cover, gear surround, icc, leather console lid, silver 'twin vent' dash spears, clear tail lights,baby seat, and most other cabin personal items.

I also think they have my philips diamond vision H4 headlight globes, and the Red LED tail light globes, so match the clear tail lights they stole.

I am getting the GPS tracking next.

More about mine over here http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11383133
This user likes this post:
Old 24-12-2012, 10:46 AM   #299
Perko
Loving The Blown Goodness

Had my work Hilux stolen this morning from Kirwan in Townsville. If anyone has seen it please call the police.

http://s760.beta.photobucket.com/use...tml?sort=3&o=0

Previous 2003 BA XR8 Ute Phantom
Ford Forum Build Thread

The Project 1991 EB XR8 Sedan Monza Red
Project Build Thread
Perko is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-01-2013, 11:02 PM   #300
Jamie247
AIRBRUSH HAPPY

god guys i cannot even think what you's are going through, after i read all these mungrels taken people's hard earned prized possesions I have now added security cams to my yard and have just finished steal proffin the shed and not given me dog a nice huicy pig head has made him rather keen for some meat, i always thought having a newish car wouldn't count as they'd target the old muscle stuff but after being on here man i have been foolish chin up everyone that hasn't got there beloved cars back the scums will pay in the long run they'll get caught in the act and i hope i'm there to sink the boot in
Jamie247 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post