Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > B Series.com.au > B Series.com.au Events and Meets

B Series.com.au Events and Meets All the B Series Social Gatherings

Old 09-05-2009, 02:07 PM   #331
lukep

sorry mate.me and the owner of the vz ss work in toronto.hes up in bonnels bay and is running late so no way can i make it anyway.i will meet you all very soon.cheers
lukep is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-05-2009, 05:38 PM   #332
EAK33Y
THE CHAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukep
i spend alot of time floating around newy.i was at toronto workers last nite instead of edgee tav thats usually we're im at on fri arvos.
I go to Edgy Bowlo every Fri Night so i might see you around
EAK33Y is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-05-2009, 09:15 PM   #333
EVL.54L
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hey guys have a good look at the links for the Kanga Valley Trip Accommodation, let me know your thoughts... and who's coming. Im gonna look at booking in a week or so, i'll email em soon to get correct prices, Im assuming they'll want a deposit but we'll work something out, the website says "A one night tariff is required for all off peak bookings" does this mean all money up front when booking? the site says ensuited cabins are $80, unless some people wanna share a bigger cabin to save money? being winter they also allow Fires : cool cool. :

EVL.54L is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-05-2009, 09:18 AM   #334
lukep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAK33Y
I go to Edgy Bowlo every Fri Night so i might see you around
yeah sweet ive only been there a couple of times not a bad joint.ill have to get down there a little bit more often.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:18 PM   #335
our 06t
Starter Motor

a few of us XR6T boys will be doin a run on the 7th of june from the central coast to wollombi ,if anyones keen let me know
Old 12-05-2009, 03:17 AM   #336
BRG 40L
Robbo

Shout to the central coast boys do you have car club or crew? and when do you meet up havnt seen any on the coast lol, i head out some thurs nights and im like the only ba or bf worked a lil unless tuggerah lakes has there typhoon out lol
Old 12-05-2009, 07:58 AM   #337
EVL.54L
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Does anyone know what this "Rep Power" and L Plate, P Plate thing is? :togo:

Old 12-05-2009, 04:32 PM   #338
Mr Brooksy
Youth worker

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Numerous helpful how-to's and sound advice! 

check this page

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...77#post2658977

I dont really understand it and how it works, but other have... I'm a little slow I think.

2011 SZ Territory

Old Futura thread:
Brooksy's Ex Build
Mr Brooksy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-05-2009, 05:41 PM   #339
EVL.54L
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

k, i dont really understand why this system is in place? LOL.

Old 17-05-2009, 12:53 PM   #340
lukep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRG 40L
Shout to the central coast boys do you have car club or crew? and when do you meet up havnt seen any on the coast lol, i head out some thurs nights and im like the only ba or bf worked a lil unless tuggerah lakes has there typhoon out lol
youll see me mate as soon as i get the car back.ive seen you before going past the dam hotel.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:16 PM   #341
EVL.54L
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I'd like to give this a go! http://www.freemanx.com.au/experienc...cfm?prodid=187

Old 01-06-2009, 09:38 PM   #342
Burnout
Falcon RTV - FG G6ET
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVL.54L
Does anyone know what this "Rep Power" and L Plate, P Plate thing is? :togo:
I think I know how it works, your rep power is, in part, awarded by your length of time on the forum, and the number of posts you have, mods, admin & directors can give you more rep power and remove your rep power.

You can award others points for "Helpful Posts". As these add up you get yellow 'smilies'. Once you achieve near immortality you get green 'smilies' each green one seems to be worth a 100 points. (dunno how much the yellow ones are worth).

You can find out your points & rep power by opening your CP, up in the top left of the index screen.

RTV Power
FG G6ET 50th Anniversary in Sensation.
While the basic Ford Six was code named Barra, the Turbo version clearly deserved its very own moniker – again enter Gordon Barfield.
We asked him if the engine had actually been called “Seagull” and how that came about.
“Actually it was just call “Gull”, because I named it that. Because we knew it was going to poo on everything”.
Burnout is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-06-2009, 10:03 PM   #343
Mr Brooksy
Youth worker

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Numerous helpful how-to's and sound advice! 

Quote:
Hey that would be awesome! We could plan to do it at the end of the year maybe? Or early next?

2011 SZ Territory

Old Futura thread:
Brooksy's Ex Build
Old 01-06-2009, 10:07 PM   #344
lukep

Quote:
same,would have an absolute ball out there.the car wont,3rd gear drifts doen about 80ks=alot of legal fun.those blokes on that clip have a way to go,wouldnt trust them with a match box car driving around the ring of a toilet seat let alone being in the car with them lol.check out ken block in his wrx on you tube. :
Old 01-06-2009, 10:08 PM   #345
WAR40T
EL GHIA LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Brooksy
Hey that would be awesome! We could plan to do it at the end of the year maybe? Or early next?
SOUNDS AWESOME, BUGGER END OF YEAR, LETS DO IT NEXT MONTH

HERITAGE GREEN EL GHIA, ROH MODENA WHEELS, /////ALPINE AUDIO, PEDDERS XA COILOVER'S
WAR40T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-06-2009, 10:11 PM   #346
Mr Brooksy
Youth worker

LOL, no one will have any cash left after Kanga Valley and a skin pan day if we did it too soon.

2011 SZ Territory

Old Futura thread:
Brooksy's Ex Build
Old 01-06-2009, 10:24 PM   #347
luke1984

Looks like a lot of fun. Kinda in the mood for it after seing top gear tonight
luke1984 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-06-2009, 10:29 PM   #348
JOSH
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member1

we will forget about it if we do it next year. i wont take my car but im sure i can take our new work ute :

Blue Power Racing Developments
(03) 93053000
Ray Prescott Auto
(02) 49902488
JOSH is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-06-2009, 10:55 PM   #349
lukep

ill go next month for sure providing i run into no problems with the car,that is only if im invited.Im keen to have a go at that clover thing they do.watch out ian luff here we come.you dont have much of a choice but to thrash your vehicle,this should be alot of fun.no worries with war54l or is it evl.54l ive seen what he does with his car,i cant wait.a work mate has number plates that says (da boss)ill talk to him if anyone is interested.he sold his ute but still has the plates,there no good to me.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:50 AM   #350
EVL.54L
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAR54L
SOUNDS AWESOME, BUGGER END OF YEAR, LETS DO IT NEXT MONTH
I have rego next month :gren:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Brooksy
How does August sound? I hate money... I need to be paid more lol, i've gotta save for Parkes in Oct and powercruise next Jan. :togo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by luke1984
Looks like a lot of fun. Kinda in the mood for it after seing top gear tonight
You'll need an LSD 1st :

Old 02-06-2009, 07:52 AM   #351
EVL.54L
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukep
no worries with war54l or is it evl.54l ive seen what he does with his car
It would be Wil mate, i haven't found anywhere to do that to my car yet. :

Old 02-06-2009, 06:55 PM   #352
lukep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAR54L
not in that bloody thing your not...whats getting done to yours?
he'll be coming to the skid pan if i go and by that time he should have about 400 at the wheels and maybe another xr6t aswell(325 at the wheels).august would be better for me.im strapped for cash.might have to get a set of sway bars for this i think as im gona make it worth while dont want to be geten the sh ts with factory cr p.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:53 PM   #353
bf-xr8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention all car/motorcycle clubs and general public:

The Mid North Coast Ford Owners Club is hosting a motor show in Gloucester on Saturday 25th of July, which will be held in conjunction with the Gloucester Chill out day. This year we encourage all vehicles to be present before 8:45 AM and the show starting at 9:00 AM (cars may enter from 7:30 AM). All entry’s will be required to park in the Farley Sports Ground which is located on Boundary Road Gloucester. The club has hosted this show for the last 2 years and it has just grown bigger each year. This year promises to be the largest show yet, with attendances hopefully exceeding 130 cars, at a location that is very flat and grassed.

The Gloucester Chill out day host various stalls with wood chopping / face painting / market stalls / and for the kids, pony rides and pet shows. This event each year attracts around 5000 + people, where the main street of Gloucester is shut down, and is used for market stalls and walkways. Previous years, we have been joined by FPV and XR Owners Club of Newcastle / East Coast Holden’s / Hastings Hot Rod Club / Hastings Old Holden’s club, and the Ulysses Motorcycle club, alongside the Mid North Coast Ford Owners club, where we showed approximately between 50 to 80 quality vehicles each year. Prize money and trophies were handed out to category winners.

This year the Mid North Coast Ford Owners club is going further to make this a show to remember. A large variety of car clubs from Newcastle to Coffs Harbour are being invited to this years motor fest that is hoping to produce 130 + quality vehicles. We have also opened our invitations to the general public, which means you don’t have to be part of a car club to enter. We are also hoping to attract a large variety of motorcycles this year with no restrictions of age or make and model. We are also trying to encourage the owners of imported vehicles, EG skylines / pulsars / supras that are boosted or naturally aspirated to attend. Anybody that owns a motor vehicle or motorcycle is very welcome to enter.

To accommodate such a large variety of vehicles, the Mid North Coast Ford Owners club will be handing out trophies and cash prizes, and Caltex Star Cards for all categories, example, best Ford / best Holden / best Motorcycle / best Import / best hot rod, and more. 1st prize in each category will win a trophy, $50 cash, and a $20 Star card. The club will be encouraging everybody to pre-enter this year, to do this we are offering a $10 entry fee for all people that pre-enter, and it will be a $15 entry fee on the day. There will be a $50 Caltex Star card up for grabs to those that pre-enter BEFORE the 20th of July 2009. This year, presentations will take place at 2:00 PM.
We also in the middle of organizing the V8 super car simulator to be there (not guaranteed), with Shannon’s and Meguiar's marquees. The Mid North Coast Ford Owners Club would like you, or your club to participate in our motor fest and enjoy a great day out with fellow enthusiast’s.

if you are after more pre-entry forms, or if you are after more information, you can contact Julie Ireland (motor fest coordinator) on 0427582847. All proceeds on the day go to Gloucester SES. This year, various vehicle owners will be staying at the Gloucester Holiday Park, which is located at Denison Street Gloucester, PH 02 65581720.

PROUD OWNER OF A BF XR8
Bionic BF 2006 ,Twin 3 inch exhaust with stainless steel quad tips, Shaker, Chrome expansion tank and ECU cover, GT pod and gauges, after market tail lights, wheels are G-Max 18/8.5/245 on front and 18/9.5/265 on rear. soon to come is a blower, tuner kit and cooler and blue inserts in the trim:evil3:

:eclipsee_ www.photobucket.com/bfxr8 :eclipsee_

: FPV XR Owners Club Of Newcastle :
bf-xr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #354
EVL.54L
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

^^^^Sounds pretty cool.^^^^

Old 06-06-2009, 08:19 PM   #355
Mr Brooksy
Youth worker

Hmmm, my car isnt show worthy! There's so much to do to get it to where I want it! But it would be nice!! Decisions decisions!

2011 SZ Territory

Old Futura thread:
Brooksy's Ex Build
Old 06-06-2009, 09:12 PM   #356
EVL.54L
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

My car is far from show worthy, it would make a nice cruise though????

Old 07-06-2009, 07:16 PM   #357
luke1984

Yeah drove up there a couple of months back, couple of rough patches in the road but an awesome drive. Ill be up for it providing im not moving that weekend
Old 07-06-2009, 10:38 PM   #358
Mr Brooksy
Youth worker

Luke, you're moving?

2011 SZ Territory

Old Futura thread:
Brooksy's Ex Build
Old 08-06-2009, 12:35 PM   #359
luke1984

Yeah mate, finally found a nice house, hopefully exchange contracts this week
Old 08-06-2009, 06:41 PM   #360
EAK33Y
THE CHAD