Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 20-07-2006, 11:18 AM   #1
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Default Drivers EDD

hey guys i posted in the fez section the same thing, basically i was interested in doing the drivers edd course at oran park and thought of you guys (how thoughtful huh lol) but basically the course is held at oran park raceway here are some details.... the price is 330 pp and of course im going to ask about a group discount. lol

the weekend dates :
July Saturday 22
August Saturday 26
September Saturday 23
October Saturday 21
November Saturday 25
December Saturday 16

and for the people that are intereseted here are the weekday dates
June Thursday 22
July Thursday 13
August Thursday 17
September Thursday 14
October Thursday 12
November Thursday 9
December Thursday 7

there is also a note there that saying that Some additional dates are available for classes of 20-30.

so if we can get 20- 30 ppl we shuold have the whole day to euro fords. if you guys need any more info, just give me a holler or go to the website!!! hopw more ppl are interested. it also seems like a reasonable price from what you are getting. like knowledge that could save your life and ur fez, think of it, u avoid a major crash it would of basically paid for itself about 4 times straight up...
some more details, obviously u have to bring your own car, there are 5 ppl per instructor, no free driving at all no more than one car will be driving at anygiven time. here is the website http://www.finlays.com.au/pages/carcontrol.html

Also if some are worried about the location but are still interested in doing the course, just post a reply and ill see if i can find one that will suit every1 who wants to do it.

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-07-2006, 11:29 AM   #2
photn
AFF Post NAZI

ok well ive decided to make a decision on when to do it. ive decided to attend the Oct 21 date. i was oging to lookinto a group discount but i have not had enough feedback or interest as i hoped. so the 21st october is a date. this way allows ppl to save up also if any1 else wants to do it, it will give them time to. i am going on hols between the 31st july and 5 Aug so once i get back i will start saving for the course. and once i pay i will let u all know what the procedure is. or if you guys want which is up to you guys, you can contact the place under your own will and arrange for payment and book yourselves in. but i am definatly doing it on the 21st Oct.

Old 21-08-2006, 09:41 AM   #3
photn
AFF Post NAZI

JUST bumbing this up for GREG, i understand that your friend on the cruze yesterday (springwood) was interested in drivers ed for her son. here is the thread anyway.

Old 21-08-2006, 10:48 AM   #4
Pieoter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Count me 100% in
Pieoter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post