Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Old 19-02-2008, 12:35 PM   #1
jared79
Sock Puppets

Default Mondeo Rear Fog Light

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone figured out where the rear fog light is? I turned it on yesterday and cannot see any extra lights on the back. Maybe I am missing something cause I can't find it.

Ford Mondeo Zetec Hatch in Blue Ambition
jared79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-02-2008, 05:28 PM   #2
GRT046
Mondeo TDCi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared79
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone figured out where the rear fog light is? I turned it on yesterday and cannot see any extra lights on the back. Maybe I am missing something cause I can't find it.
As far as I can see must be a higher wattage bulb in the taillight assembly. When switched on increases the tail light intensity ........ seperate to the brake light that is more intense again
Sunroof
GRT046 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-02-2008, 05:41 PM   #3
RATT
In a Pug..

Spot on. It's the stop light that's part of the boot that has a brighter bulb.
RATT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-02-2008, 08:35 PM   #4
jared79
Sock Puppets

well, that would make sense. Thanks guys.

Ford Mondeo Zetec Hatch in Blue Ambition
jared79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post