Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 24-07-2018, 06:16 PM   #61
Batmobile
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Would it be worth trading my FPV GT in on a new Mustang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevanford View Post
IMO, having owned an FG and now an FGX, trade it if you don't need the back seats and the boot.
Other than not having the back seats , what makes you so motivated to move away from the FG? Change for change shake can be your / our undoing. I have yet to drive the 18 model and hear good things however I am struggling to dump the garage queen and then raise an additional $25k to support something new. I getting closer in staying with the FG and spending a little money into making it into a rocket ship. 400rwkw is now the 300 mark and with E85 I will most likely smash 450. Love to hear your thoughts

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Batmobile is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 24-07-2018, 06:23 PM   #62
eaglem
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Pretty much think along the same line.

eaglem is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 24-07-2018, 06:24 PM   #63
Batmobile
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob 351 View Post
Hi eaglem, I'll go against the grain here and say keep the GT. The 335 is a wonderful piece of kit and I reckon if you do part with it, you will eventually regret selling it.
Easy for me to say as I'm not sure of your position, but I would get the Mustang as an addition to, not a replacement of, for the 335!
I,m lucky enough to have both and while I don't drive the 335 all that often, you sometimes forget how bloody good it is! Those last GT's will imho be recognised in years to come similar to how we worship an XY today..
I say keep it.....
I agree with Rob's thoughts. Drive the FG and full in love immediately
Batmobile is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 24-07-2018, 07:37 PM   #64
Crazy Dazz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglem View Post
To answer your questions:
A) I do prefer the safety of a spare tyre after having problems on a recent trip to Exmouth.
B) I never planned to get T Boned but with Perth drivers this can happen.
C) Apparently you can get them Supercharged if you push the line.
D) I realise this so would sell privately.
E) I also know this and it applies to anything one buys.

In considering the following:
I mainly drive for myself and not for others.
Do I like the power and torque of the S/C Coyote V8... Bloody oath
Yes no more FPV GT's is true which makes me think I'll stay with mine.
If you don't have to worry about kids/passengers, Mustang is definitely the better package, but as noted, you'd have to go aftermarket to get the kick in the *** the GT can deliver.
(If S/C versions ever make it here, eg "Shelby" or Roush, they will be so expensive as to make this discussion moot)

My TTG is getting on for 9 years old. I won't part with it, because there will never be another, and I'd probably need to go to an expensive European to get the same performance and handling.
I still have an AU (of all things) in the driveway, because if it get rid of it, I will be Falconless, and that's not something I'm prepared to contemplate.
Crazy Dazz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 24-07-2018, 08:07 PM   #65
Bent8
Long live the GT !

This has also crossed my mind recently... but every time I feel that supercharged surge to the redline, there is no way I would ever part with her !

And it's only solidified by the fact that GT badge represents 50 years of Aussie racing heritage.

Keep the GT mate...

"Whatya think of me car, XR Falcon, 351 Blown Cleveland running Motec injection and runnin' on methanol... goes pretty hard too, got heaps of torque for chucking burnouts, IT'S UNREAL !!" - Poida
Bent8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 24-07-2018, 08:26 PM   #66
stevanford
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmobile View Post
Other than not having the back seats , what makes you so motivated to move away from the FG? Change for change shake can be your / our undoing. I have yet to drive the 18 model and hear good things however I am struggling to dump the garage queen and then raise an additional $25k to support something new. I getting closer in staying with the FG and spending a little money into making it into a rocket ship. 400rwkw is now the 300 mark and with E85 I will most likely smash 450. Love to hear your thoughts

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
My previous FG made 450rwkw and it was fun at that power level so I'm sure that you'll love it. I'm not really wanting to move away from the FGX as such, it is a great daily and useful for my needs, but If my needs were to change and no longer needed a sedan, I wouldn't own one. My main disappointment was the fact that the interior, upgrade to sync 2 aside, was exactly the same as my FG that was 7 years older. They are a plain interior which is disappointing IMO.
stevanford is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 24-07-2018, 09:12 PM   #67
au2000
AKA "the other bloke"

Tbh I've been having similar thoughts re my fgx g6et
Keep n modd it or trade over to a stang however I'm looking at a 16/17 with a modest change over price,
The get however,, I'd never even consider it on a stang, stands are everywhere n now common, gt's are not, how many ba fb fg gt's do u see on your daily drive compared to mustangs ?
Keep the gt..
His: 2012 FG II GS, Vanish
His: 2003 BA GT-P, Lightening Strike
Jnr: 2002 AU III Falcon XR6 ST, 5 speed Blueprint & 1978 XC Fairmont Neptune Blue

Previous:
1976 HX 50th Anniversary Kingswood
2014 FGX G6E Turbo
1980 XD Falcon GL
2003 BA Falcon XR6
1991 EB Falcon S
1989 EA Fairmont
1982 XE Fairmont
1968 XT Falcon
au2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 24-07-2018, 09:15 PM   #68
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 

I will echo what others have been suggesting in that you should keep your Falcon GT. Its pretty clear that you have a strong emotional attachment to it, and their will be opportunities to buy a Mustang in the future, there will never be another Falcon.
But…….

I say this for you, and others commenting in this thread, to keep an open mind. There are some pretty rusted on Falcon fans here that have the blinkers on. Don’t get me wrong, I was a Falcon man long before a Ford man, I was devastated when the closure was announced and that the Falcon was to end. I LOVE my Falcons and all the Falcons that I have piloted over the years. But time moves on and, with the rose tinted glasses off, the final Falcons were well ready to be retired. They were excellent cars and represent something very special, but the Mustang moves everything forward as can only happen when development dollars continue to flow. I don’t mean to offend anyone with this post, just a prompt others to keep an open mind. Take one for a drive. No they don’t hammer off the line quite like a supercharged Miami, but there really isn’t much in it to be honest and you will be having too much fun to even notice.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
7 users like this post:
Old 24-07-2018, 09:18 PM   #69
kypez
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post
I will echo what others have been suggesting in that you should keep your Falcon GT. Its pretty clear that you have a strong emotional attachment to it, and their will be opportunities to buy a Mustang in the future, there will never be another Falcon.
But…….

I say this for you, and others commenting in this thread, to keep an open mind. There are some pretty rusted on Falcon fans here that have the blinkers on. Don’t get me wrong, I was a Falcon man long before a Ford man, I was devastated when the closure was announced and that the Falcon was to end. I LOVE my Falcons and all the Falcons that I have piloted over the years. But time moves on and, with the rose tinted glasses off, the final Falcons were well ready to be retired. They were excellent cars and represent something very special, but the Mustang moves everything forward as can only happen when development dollars continue to flow. I don’t mean to offend anyone with this post, just a prompt others to keep an open mind. Take one for a drive. No they don’t hammer off the line quite like a supercharged Miami, but there really isn’t much in it to be honest and you will be having too much fun to even notice.
Off the line, the Mustang is quicker. It's the in gear acceleration that killed it for me.

But agreed, it's the future

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
kypez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 24-07-2018, 10:13 PM   #70
Big_Damo

Nooooooooo.
I want your GT
Looks freaking awesome
Big_Damo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-07-2018, 10:26 PM   #71
eaglem
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Damo View Post
Nooooooooo.
I want your GT
Looks freaking awesome

I think I've decided I want my FPV GT too and I get first Dibs! LOL

3 users like this post:
Old 24-07-2018, 10:28 PM   #72
Big_Damo

Thumbs up Re: Would it be worth trading my FPV GT in on a new Mustang?

Quote:
I think I've decided I want my FPV GT too and I get first Dibs! LOL
Glad to hear it

I have seen a GT-P in the same colour at Berri in the riverland for sale and am in love with it.
The wife on the other hand thinks we have enough toys filling the garage
Big_Damo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 25-07-2018, 07:52 AM   #73
MattstaF6

Why would you swap a car that will go up in value in the future????? Especially for a mustang? There will be a million of them on the roads soon. KEEP IT
MattstaF6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 25-07-2018, 08:03 AM   #74
Falcon SXR8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattstaF6 View Post
Why would you swap a car that will go up in value in the future????? Especially for a mustang? There will be a million of them on the roads soon. KEEP IT
Lots of people have done it in the past and lots will in the future, its the lure of the new toy, gets them every time
AU Fairmont
BA MK2 XR6 Turbo
Now
XDUB
Falcon SXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 25-07-2018, 09:39 AM   #75
DK30RB

Quote:
Originally Posted by kypez View Post
I test drove the Mustang...

First, the soundtrack... Is positively delicious! The V8 sounds amazing! How I wish a Sprint or FPV sounded like that!

Fit and finish is light years ahead of the Falcon. The dash is fantastic as well. Recaro seats are great but even the standard ones are good (carried over from the 17). The interior materials are great soft touch plastics as well. Much better than the 2015 and better than our Sprint.

To the drive, it's much more supple when compared to the Sprint 6/GTF. I drove the manual and the clutch friction point was a little higher than I'd have liked but so be it. Seating position is good as well. The different modes were real (not a gimmick) and you can really hear the change in exhaust note in the different modes. Unfortunately, you can't go to Race mode to enjoy the soundtrack and keep your stability control on. Bit sad about that but it's plenty loud in Sports... (but you know it can be better)

Now to what I didn't enjoy. The steering was unnecessarily heavy. The suspension, while supple, wasn't that great (sporty) but good nonetheless.

Biggest issues was the acceleration. I've got too addicted to forced induction! The in gear acceleration left me wanting... It was a bit sad. The note was great but the acceleration in gear was dull.

Finally, whilst the back seats were not really useful, the annoying thing was that they don't automatically slide forward. It's a painful process of manually pushing the button electric button forward.

It just didn't tick enough boxes to warrant the swap of the Sprint.
FYI - you can select any exhaust mode in any drive mode. ie. Normal mode will full traction control on etc and have the exhaust in track mode.

Steering mode can also me changed in any mode from comfort, normal to sport.

You can have Sport mode drive, with comfort steering and Track exhaust. Any combination you like.
DK30RB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-07-2018, 09:45 AM   #76
mike_nofx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Not everyone has the pleasure of being able to wait decades for a car to 'go up in value' unfortunately, so if only able to keep one car it may as well be the one you have time to enjoy.

Again, that may well be the GT for many people, but for those that would prefer the Mustang, I'd say go for it. Modern Falcon GT's will never have the legend status of the classics. Happy to be proven wrong though.

How many people held off selling their EL GT because one day they will be worth a fortune? (Yes I realise a few optimistic owners are asking crazy amounts, but they arent selling)
mike_nofx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-07-2018, 09:46 AM   #77
marcyeo

I think if you have the luxury of having the GT as a garage queen then I think keeping the GT as everyone says is a definite, but unless you plan to keep it stock with VERY low km's, the thought that it will go up in value will either take a VERY looong time, or it may never happen.

My GT is a daily driver and has just clicked over 82,000km's. It's got 450rwkw, and I modified within 1 year of having it. I just knew that I just couldn't be happy with the stock power, as performance figures & times are just dropping immensely. 0-100 in 3.5s is the new 5s already. There's no way mine is going up in value anytime soon

I spoke to my tuner about the new Mustang - wondering how the 18 model was such a large improvement over the current, and performance addages aside, he reckons it's the 10 speed box that also makes the big difference. Noting you want a manual Mustang, this may be a large consideration in the speed difference. Also, I would never buy an '18 Mustang and leave it stock - it would get a supercharger pack, exhaust & tune the moment it stepped out of the dealership if I could have it my way - I reckon the new '18 Mustang with a tuned 450rwkw and that 10 speed gear box would trash my GT with it's current 450rwkw.

I know that sounds kinda obvious but I guess it just depends on what you want out of your car.

OLD
2010 FPV F6 FG - Herrod CAI, Pedders extreme XA's, Whiteline fr & rear swaybars, PWR stepped IC, injectors, turbo dump pipe with Venom cat, Herrod piping kit = 350rwkw
marcyeo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-07-2018, 10:00 AM   #78
DK30RB

I think what you need to consider is that the last generation Falcons and FPV models were purchased by all the die hard ford fans who remember Falcon for what it used to be. Most of us are pushing over 40. We grew up with GT's on the road or parked in the driveway - I bought my XR8 because i've always owned a falcon and my Dad always owned a falcon. I've had 9 of them. We do indeed see them through rose coloured glasses.

I bought mine for sentimental reasons and i think most of the die hard fans also keep theirs for sentimental reasons.

However.......Take a look at the younger generation now....The ones that could be potential buyers for your falcon in 20 or 30 years. They simply don't care. To them its an old outdated discontinued relic.

My boys are a classic example (10 and 8), I've had a falcon since before they were born, at some point 2 falcons. They love cars and they love the XR8...but...there is no excitement about it - they don't talk about it with their friends because none of them know what it is. On the other hand when i got the mustang, as soon as they boys told their friends i got one, they were all lined up at the school gate to see it.

The future buyers...today... don't care about falcon, most won't even remember it. This will keep values down.

I'm keeping mine for sentimental reasons, but i'm under no illusion that it will be worth anything in 20 or 30 years from now..

Test drive a mustang and then decide which you enjoy more. Life is short, do whatever makes you happy. No one here can tell you what to do. They best thing you can do is switch off your PC and make your own opinion on what is better for you after driving them both back to back.

Right now if i had to pick one i would take my mustang over my Xr8 any day of the week.
Old 25-07-2018, 11:55 AM   #79
stevanford
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Who says that they're going to go up in value ?
stevanford is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-07-2018, 12:02 PM   #80
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Lets keep the discussion on track regards to keeping your beloved Falcon whatever it is or trade up to Mustang.
Talking future values is so premature its not funny and besides were living now not 20-30yrs ahead FFS.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-07-2018, 12:39 PM   #81
Bent8
Long live the GT !

I'm keen to see the new 10-speed Mustang times down the quarter mile.

Just curious if the Aussie variants will beat the 12.27@185kph achieved by a stock Mk1 FG GT many moons ago...

"Whatya think of me car, XR Falcon, 351 Blown Cleveland running Motec injection and runnin' on methanol... goes pretty hard too, got heaps of torque for chucking burnouts, IT'S UNREAL !!" - Poida
Bent8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-07-2018, 12:43 PM   #82
eaglem
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I suppose I should make one point clear, I did not buy the FPV GT for an investment I bought it for the pleasure of driving it. I use it as my daily drive and enjoy every run I do. I suppose I should hang on to it until I lose that enthusiasm for driving it. Bodywise and mechanically it's perfect so really no need to sell.

5 users like this post:
Old 25-07-2018, 01:13 PM   #83
Vormund

If this was around the time of the Mustang launch I would've said go for the Mustang.

But they are just so common now, I'd stick with the GT myself. (and you know there won't be more of them)
Vormund is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-07-2018, 01:15 PM   #84
DK30RB

Quote:
I suppose I should make one point clear, I did not buy the FPV GT for an investment I bought it for the pleasure of driving it. I use it as my daily drive and enjoy every run I do. I suppose I should hang on to it until I lose that enthusiasm for driving it. Bodywise and mechanically it's perfect so really no need to sell.
Thats fair enough, but i have to ask..what got you into thinking you may like to consider buying a Mustang and starting this thread?

Was it something you are "Missing" in your GT, or something that particularly attracted you to the Mustang?
Old 25-07-2018, 01:26 PM   #85
GO FURTHER
Donating Member3

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Fitting New Iridium Plugs & the state of the old ones - (Photo Essay) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormund View Post
If this was around the time of the Mustang launch I would've said go for the Mustang.

But they are just so common now, I'd stick with the GT myself. (and you know there won't be more of them)
Funny...

When Falcons were a dim a dozen on our roads, still are, and produced by the thousands... I did not hear anybody on these forums saying, "I'm not getting one because they are so common".
GO FURTHER is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
5 users like this post:
Old 25-07-2018, 01:28 PM   #86
eaglem
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK30RB View Post
Thats fair enough, but i have to ask..what got you into thinking you may like to consider buying a Mustang and starting this thread?

Was it something you are "Missing" in your GT, or something that particularly attracted you to the Mustang?

To be honest I just got this nagging desire to change over without researching the Mustang GT and when gets a Bee in their Bonnet it's hard to resist but once I started to research and found some Cons with the Mustang I started to rethink the situation. For instance, because of the width of the doors on the Mustang I wouldn't be able to open the door fully once in the garage and there's no way I could talk the other half into leaving her car out in the weather just so I can open the doors on my car. Also, I don't like the idea of not having a spare tyre and worse still, to have to pay out an extra $750 to have one. These are just some of the things I needed to weigh up. Admittedly the Mustang is a very nice looking car with all the fruit added but that fruit cost a lot extra. And to the end point, would it drive any better than what I already have. Don't get me wrong, I do have the money to buy one but I don't have the excess money to extend the garage to a 3 car garage as well.

Last edited by eaglem; 25-07-2018 at 01:45 PM.
Old 25-07-2018, 01:42 PM   #87
GT450
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The question you need to as is..... is the mustang worth your GT plus $30k and i would think most would say no. However sometimes the heart rules the head and i think that's where you are at the moment. Depending on which one wins will decide which car you have.
I agree with the majority on here , keep the FPV as they are not making them anymore and mustangs are becoming as common. Should you change your mind down the track you will always be able you pick up a mustang, new or used. Once the FPV goes , and you know it's history, you wont get another that you are as sure of and the $$$ in between will hurt you. However if the heart wins and it's the mustang you go for there's not another car i would even consider. Best of luck.
GT450
GT450 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 25-07-2018, 02:19 PM   #88
DK30RB

Quote:
To be honest I just got this nagging desire to change over without researching the Mustang GT and when gets a Bee in their Bonnet it's hard to resist but once I started to research and found some Cons with the Mustang I started to rethink the situation. For instance, because of the width of the doors on the Mustang I wouldn't be able to open the door fully once in the garage and there's no way I could talk the other half into leaving her car out in the weather just so I can open the doors on my car. Also, I don't like the idea of not having a spare tyre and worse still, to have to pay out an extra $750 to have one. These are just some of the things I needed to weigh up. Admittedly the Mustang is a very nice looking car with all the fruit added but that fruit cost a lot extra. And to the end point, would it drive any better than what I already have. Don't get me wrong, I do have the money to buy one but I don't have the excess money to extend the garage to a 3 car garage as well.
The $750 for the spare is unexpected but in the grand scheme of things its not that bad. You just need to factor that in when working out final changeover difference.

In terms of Garage space there is a possible solution. I keep the mustang in a double garage with my Landcruiser.

Drive your mustang in forwards with the left side as close to the wall as possible, then reverse your wife's car in the other spot with left side close to the wall as possible. (or vise versa).

This ensures both drivers doors are in the middle, and you have maximum space in the middle of the garage.

I do this at home and have enough room to fully swing the door open on either car.

Its really only a problem if you are short and have the seat forward, then you need to open the door fully to get in and out. I'm fairly tall (187cm --its all in the legs) so have the seat most of the way back. Don't need to open the door as far to get in/out. I can see it being difficult if you do need the seat forward.

Not sure if it drives "better" than what you have, it is certainly different, and it comes down to preference. To me XR8 feels old and heavy in design. Whereas Mustang "feels" sporty, lighter and better composed. Again you will really only know the difference if you test drive a Mustang. The exhaust sound in the Mustang is superb.. Stock Xr8 can't even hope to compete. Not sure what the GT sounds like. Assume its similar to XR8.

If you can work around the issues you see as negative, take it for a drive. I can't recall ever researching a new car and getting to the test drive and then not buying it. I've bought over 22 new cars in the last 23 years thats not including the used ones. (what can i say, i get bored easily and its cheaper than changing wives ) One thing i've always found... as long as the new car meets your expected requirements, the new car is always going to be better than old car. That's not saying the falcon is bad - its a great car, but progress has left it behind.

I would ignore the posts about what is common on the road. You only need to worry about what YOU like to drive. Who cares what everyone else is driving. But yes, no one complained they were common when Falcon was Australia's no 1 selling car and there were 3 on every corner...

I had a few people comment to me when i ordered my Mustang -"oh they're everywhere now, they are no big deal" Well, i don't give half a seconds thought into what other people are driving. I bought the Mustang for Me. I appreciate other nice cars that are well kept and looked after (like your GT), but at the end of the day it plays 0 significance on my buying decision and like wise it shouldn't affect yours.
5 users like this post:
Old 25-07-2018, 03:05 PM   #89
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bent8
I'm keen to see the new 10-speed Mustang times down the quarter mile.

Just curious if the Aussie variants will beat the 12.27@185kph achieved by a stock Mk1 FG GT many moons ago...
Already ran an 11.8 in the US. The 4kw reduction in our cars because of the RHD exhaust manifold restriction isn't going to cost it half a second. Should easily eclipse the GT's 12.27.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-07-2018, 03:17 PM   #90
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO FURTHER View Post
Funny...

When Falcons were a dim a dozen on our roads, still are, and produced by the thousands... I did not hear anybody on these forums saying, "I'm not getting one because they are so common".
arn't we talking about FPV GT's (throw in now FGX XR8's/Sprints) - never thought the numbers were that high compared to HSV's thats for sure, sales were pretty ordinary to say the least.
I don't see many stock Falcons on the roads I frequent let alone FPV's onwards but I do notice more Ponys.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post: