Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 26-10-2019, 09:16 AM   #1
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 
Default Edsel Ford II Launches Ford Performance Club

Ford Performance Club launched by Edsel Ford II and Ford Performance’s Mark Rushbrook from pit lane at the Supercars’ 2019 Vodafone Gold Coast 600 event, with Ryan O’Neill welcomed as first member

Ford Performance Club membership will be included at no additional cost for eligible Ford models purchased at Ford dealers across Australia, in addition to Ford Service Benefits for eligible customers

Membership extends owner benefits to include unique welcome pack, in addition to member exclusive news, offers and online membership portal, enabling greater involvement and engagement for owners of performance models

Gold Coast, 25 October, 2019 – Buyers of MY20 Ford Performance models and Ford Mustang in Australia will be offered exclusive complimentary membership of the Ford Performance Club, launched today by Edsel Ford II, Board of Directors, Ford Motor Company, and Mark Rushbrook, Director, Motorsport, Ford Performance, at the Vodafone Gold Coast 600. The Membership includes a welcome package in addition to access to the exclusive Ford Performance Club membership portal, which will provide unique offers, news and services.
“Ford has a long tradition of racing, and a proud heritage in motor sport and enthusiast models,” said Edsel Ford II, Board of Directors, Ford Motor Company, at the Gold Coast Supercars event. “The Ford Performance philosophy is based on design, innovation and adrenaline, and bringing this Ford Performance DNA to our road-going models for our customers to enjoy.”
“Ford Performance models take what we learn on race tracks and rally circuits around the world, in the heat of competition, to deliver the next level of innovation and technology to our enthusiast models,” said Mark Rushbrook, Director, Motorsport, Ford Performance. “We use the expertise we develop in competition to design and engineer performance vehicles that excite and inspire.”
The Ford Performance Club will be included as a complimentary package for eligible Ford Performance vehicles, and eligible Ford Mustang models. In 2020, the Ford Performance line-up in Australia will expand to include the Fiesta ST and Focus ST models, in addition to the Ranger Raptori. The Club was launched at the Vodafone Gold Coast 600, where Ranger Raptor customer, Ryan O’Neill, was presented with the very first Ford Performance Welcome Pack.
“The Ford Performance Club is something we know customers have been looking for, and brings a higher level of engagement and opportunity for owners to be part of shaping the future of Ford Performance here,” said Kay Hart, President and CEO of Australia and New Zealand. “It’s a privilege to have the opportunity to present Ryan O’Neill, the proud new owner of a 2020.25 Ford Performance Ranger Raptor, who we welcome as our first official member of the Ford Performance Club in Australia.”
The Ford Performance Club brings the following benefits:
  • Ford Performance Welcome Pack, consisting of:
    • Ford Performance-branded textured presentation box
    • Ford GT 1:18 scale model in Liquid Blue
    • Exclusive Ford Performance Mac Pac Uber Light down jacket
    • Ford Performance card with membership number
  • Access to Ford Performance Membership Portal, providing members’ special offers, event details, news and other benefits
Ford Performance Club Membership will be exclusive to the following MY2020 models:
  • Ford Performance MY2020.25 Fiesta ST (coming in 2020)
  • Ford Performance MY2020.25 Focus ST (coming in 2020)
  • Ford Performance MY2020.25 Ranger Raptor (coming in December 2019)
  • Ford Mustang MY2020 2.3L High Performance Fastback (coming in 2020)
  • Ford Mustang MY2020 2.3L High Performance Convertible (coming in 2020)
  • Ford Mustang MY2020 GT Fastback (coming December 2019)
  • Ford Mustang MY2020 GT Convertible (coming December 2019)
  • Ford Mustang MY2020 R-SPEC (coming in 2020)
For 2019, Mustang joined the NHRA, NASCAR Cup and XFinity Series in North America. In Australia, Mustang made its competition debut in the premier motor racing category, Supercars, with Shell V-Power Racing and Tickford Racing teams. Mustang currently leads the 2019 Supercars series, with victory in its debut race at the Adelaide 500 and more recently its first Bathurst 1000 victory. Eight Mustangs will compete in the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship in 2020, with Kelly Racing fielding two Mustangs for the season.

All eligible Ford Performance Club models come with Ford Service Benefits, including a five-year unlimited kilometre warranty. Ford Performance Club Membership is standard with models listed above, when purchased new through Ford dealerships in Australia.

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-10-2019, 07:45 AM   #2
Trevor 57
is now there

Default Re: Edsel Ford II Launches Ford Performance Club

My wife and I attended pre-birth 'breathing classes' with Edsel and his wife Cynthia back in 1980 when he was MD of Aussie Ford. Henry Ford III was born here, our eldest was born not long after.