Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 28-04-2007, 09:19 PM   #1
Stevo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Typhoon's for Export

Nizpro are currently building two brand new F6 Typhoons for export to the UK. These vehicles will be leaving in May to hit the streets and tracks of Europe with the purpose of being demonstration cars for a locally based company planning to export a small quantity of these per year.

The F6's start life as a standard base Typhoon, we then remove the engines, gearboxes, diffs, brakes, suspensions and interiors. The engines get our Stage 3 kit that includes Nizpro design pistons, connecting rods, oil pumps, main cap girdles in the short list. They are balanced blueprinted and reassembled.

Turbo wise the standard one is removed and we fit our Stage 4 turbo system which includes tuned length stainless steel extractors, external waste gate, 90mm dump pipe and separate 50mm wastegate pipe.

The engine also receives our Stage 2 Cobra plus kit with a twin 64mm exhaust system and fuel pump system. We also add a high capacity radiator and ducting.

The gearboxes and differentials are modified to allow for oil coolers, along with a clutch upgrade.

The base 4 piston front and single piston rear brakes are replaced with 6 piston AP Racing front and 4 piston rears with massive 365mm front rotors, along with braided lines.

The shocks and springs are replaced with adjustable coil overs of our own spring and damper rates, along with a wheel alignment again with our own set up is added.

The interiors are completely re-trimmed in Connelly leather including door inserts and centra consul lid.

The Ford fuel systems standard in tank pump is replaced with our newly designed CNC billet machined units comprising of a 5 litre per minute fuel pump, alloy baffle system and anti surge foam blocks. This system now allows running fuel levels at less than quarter of a tank, without fuel surge.

Performance will now exceed the best power and torque figures for any 4 door saloon in the world, with a comfortable 400 plus rear wheel kW's and still leaving plenty of room for further mods for the local tuners OS.

We believe these cars be road tested on TV programs that you may already be familiar with although it is still a little early to confirm. I will let you know as progress develops.

This project is very exciting for Nizpro and has a large implication for our future direction.

I cant wait for Jeremy Clarkson to rip it up in one of these!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by SpoolMan; 29-04-2007 at 01:14 AM. Reason: The name is not disallowed on this forum
Stevo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2007, 09:24 PM   #2
b2tf
not here much anymore

they look and sound great, whats with the company name thing?

is there some sort of modification done to the headlights, or is it a reflection or something?
Old 28-04-2007, 09:28 PM   #3
Aeron
DJR Fan

Is it anything to do with these people http://www.fordperformancevehicles.co.uk/
EC 1:51.283
WP 1:10.190

Me Drifting on the Skid Pan **Video**
Aeron is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2007, 09:47 PM   #4
GT-E

Why can't we mention Nizpro on this thread ?
There is not "advertising" only a good news story that some FPV's will be in pommyland very soon and show the Euros what a real muscle car will do.
Good work for an aussie company selling OS
Old 28-04-2007, 09:59 PM   #5
Walkinshaw
Two > One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZapXR6T
I give the whole deal 15min before the lot is binned.

Walkinshaw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2007, 10:00 PM   #6
Aaron_EF8
Oops, I slipped....

Quote:
Because they're not forum sponsors I guess. Anything related to Nizpro seems to get closed very quickly.

Excellent to see some Falcons getting exported, even if it has nothing to do with Ford.

1984 XE S-Pack 250 Sno White - LPG - Single Rail - 2.5" Exhaust

"Just because you don't understand something, does not make it wrong"

Aaron_EF8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2007, 10:08 PM   #7
XCSEDAN
i'm baaaack....

sounds like very good news to me.

are the cars complete? or in progress?
XCSEDAN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2007, 10:09 PM   #8
JBomb3000
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron_EF8
Because they're not forum sponsors I guess. Anything related to Nizpro seems to get closed very quickly.

Excellent to see some Falcons getting exported, even if it has nothing to do with Ford.
What so because there not a sponsor we can't talk about it :
JBomb3000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2007, 10:15 PM   #9
DOHC-DJ

i wouldn't mid one of those.... yer oneday...ill keep dreaming. lol
DOHC-DJ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2007, 10:15 PM   #10
kahless351

Would be good if TOP GEAR reviews it, sick of hearing about Vaxhaul Monaro's
kahless351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2007, 10:29 PM   #11
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
<Company Name not allowed on this forum>
What is this rubbish, are trying to draw attention to your thread by witting this all this has done is detracted from the information in your thread and now we are talking about this and not about the cars.
Take a look through the xr6t/f6 Forum do a search, Nizrpo is probably the most talked about turbo performance workshop in this Forum.
What we do object too is people spamming this site with advertising, we make no apologies for that.
Sponsors support this site so we support the sponsors, if Nizpro wish to support this site like others in the industry do ask them to contact me or Admin and like all companies it will be considered,
to date (2 1/2 years) no one from Nizpro hasn't even made an inquiry.

Stevo if you have a problem or an issue send me or Admin a PM.

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2007, 10:30 PM   #12
JBomb3000
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahless351
Would be good if TOP GEAR reviews it, sick of hearing about Vaxhaul Monaro's
Spot on, they loved the monaro so imagine what they will think of a modded Typhoon
JBomb3000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2007, 10:35 PM   #13
FordGirl
The Goodz' PR Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoolMan
What is this rubbish, are trying to draw attention to your thread by witting this all this has done is detracted from the information in your thread and now we are talking about this and not about the cars.
Take a look through the xr6t/f6 Forum do a search, Nizrpo is probably the most talked about turbo performance workshop in this Forum.
What we do object too is people spamming this site with advertising, we make no apologies for that.
Sponsors support this site so we support the sponsors, if Nizpro wish to support this site like others in the industry do ask them to contact me or Admin and like all companies it will be considered,
to date (2 1/2 years) no one from Nizpro hasn't even made an inquiry.

Stevo if you have a problem or an issue send me or Admin a PM.
Perhaps comments like this are best kept to PM, as this has done nothing to help put the thread back on track.

I've seen myself in the past 1 or 2 years posts relating to Nizpro in any way (whether they be advertising or not - usually not) have been deleted, majority of the time I think it's quite unfair.

Anyway - this thread was created in regards to the typhoons, best we keep it on topic!

I think this is absolutely awesome, a huge deal. Would love to see some more pics!
Old 28-04-2007, 10:37 PM   #14
Walkinshaw
Two > One

Agreed, would be good to see this agains the Vaxhaul's

Walkinshaw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2007, 10:48 PM   #15
SpoolMan

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordGirl
Perhaps comments like this are best kept to PM, as this has done nothing to help put the thread back on track.

I've seen myself in the past 1 or 2 years posts relating to Nizpro in any way (whether they be advertising or not - usually not) have been deleted, majority of the time I think it's quite unfair.

Anyway - this thread was created in regards to the typhoons, best we keep it on topic!
Has Stevo kept his problem to PM, you have now done the same thing.
Both of you have now put this sites integrity in question and I will respond to that.
Anyone who wants to advertise on this site will have to help support the site as other good business’s in the industry have done, our rates for a whole year would be less than one half page magazine add for 1 issue.

Now we can move back to the car talk..

Old 28-04-2007, 10:54 PM   #16
FordGirl
The Goodz' PR Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoolMan
Has Stevo kept his problem to PM, you have now done the same thing.
Both of you have now put this sites integrity in question and I will respond to that.
Anyone who wants to advertise on this site will have to help support the site as other good business’s in the industry have done, our rates for a whole year would be less than one half page magazine add for 1 issue.

Now we can move back to the car talk..
Just had to get in the last word? Unfair! I understand you're more than likely talking about the thread I posted up in regards to the Nizpro National Dyno Day (which you removed), which one of your site sponsors (KPM MOTORSPORTS) is actually involved in.

Regardless, I think it's fantastic that there are some awesome fords being exported overseas! I guess Nizpro are doing well enough without advertising on AFF!

How awesome would it be if they made it on Top Gear!
Old 28-04-2007, 11:00 PM   #17
SpoolMan

Quote:
Just had to get in the last word? Unfair! I understand you're more than likely talking about the thread I posted up in regards to the Nizpro National Dyno Day (which you removed), which one of your site sponsors (KPM MOTORSPORTS) is actually involved in.

Regardless, I think it's fantastic that there are some awesome fords being exported overseas! I guess Nizpro are doing well enough without advertising on AFF!

OK we want to keep this going I am going to shut this one down, it was a cut and paste advert from there site for a dyno day, it wasnt a KPM dyno day...
KPM are free to advertise there events in there Forum as they wish..
Is everybody free advertise and post links on the Nizpro forums I don't think so..

Old 28-04-2007, 11:04 PM   #18
[Tonko]
What's green is gold

Quote:

lol and what are you doing?
Why are they exporting the F6 when it has been around for years, and will be upgraded next year anyways?
Send it to the yanks i reckon!

EF XR8 - Koni's - Cam and Headwork -3.9s - Ex VIC TMU -

1982 Nissan Patrol - 460 ci Big Block soon - Semi Gloss Black - Dark Tint - 4x 6" Infinity Kappa Perfect Splits - 5" Kappa 2 ways - Kappa 6x9's - 2x12" Kappa perfect subs - 2x4 Channel and 2x Mono Kappa amps-

[Tonko] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2007, 11:06 PM   #19
Cruise

Why wont FPV team up with Nispro to sell something like this to Australia?

oh thats right they need to make their crappy V8s look good
Cruise is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2007, 11:08 PM   #20
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

There are PM's on the way to some in this thread.

For those who think there is a bias on this forum, I suggest that you do your own search. There are 401 threads that mention Nizpro in some form or other, 6 of which have been deleted - 2 of which concerned their National Dyno Day which is an event we will not be supporting, 3 were blatant advertising and a breach of site T&C and 1 developed into a bun fight between the pro and anti Nizpro groups.

There was no need for the thread to be started in the manner it was and I'm disappointed that people choose to see bias simply because their own agenda is not being met.

The thread will stay open, I will be editing the opening post to add the name of the people who developed these fine vehicles and any further suggestions of bias in this thread will lead to a 24 hour ban. If you have an issue then PM me.

Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2007, 11:39 PM   #21
Cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkoXR8
Send it to the yanks i reckon!
Last time i checked america was left hand drive
Old 29-04-2007, 07:27 AM   #22
Sledgehammer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellw
There are PM's on the way to some in this thread.

For those who think there is a bias on this forum, I suggest that you do your own search. There are 401 threads that mention Nizpro in some form or other, 6 of which have been deleted - 2 of which concerned their National Dyno Day which is an event we will not be supporting, 3 were blatant advertising and a breach of site T&C and 1 developed into a bun fight between the pro and anti Nizpro groups.

There was no need for the thread to be started in the manner it was and I'm disappointed that people choose to see bias simply because their own agenda is not being met.

The thread will stay open, I will be editing the opening post to add the name of the people who developed these fine vehicles and any further suggestions of bias in this thread will lead to a 24 hour ban. If you have an issue then PM me.

Russ

Well said Russ. We are also having this discussion in performance section too for anyone interested.
Sledgehammer is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-04-2007, 03:38 PM   #23
fou_bleu
Get EcoBoosted

Will this 'package' be avaliable in Oz? If so, STUFF THE PENNIES!!!
fou_bleu is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-04-2007, 04:01 PM   #24
Road_Warrior
Pity the fool

Eeeexcellent.

Taking an already awesome car and making it...well, awesomer.

I'll take mine in red thanks, with 19's and a bonnet hump.
Road_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-04-2007, 04:59 PM   #25
MR_LON
ORSMT5

about time someone exported the typhoon, why ford wont pull their finger out & do these things instead of leaving it to others beats me, maybe they believe the BS that they arn't good enough so don't.
would be great to see what top gear say (if they get it) but we wont see it for ages
MR_LON is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-04-2007, 05:22 PM   #26
boss-290

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBomb3000
What so because there not a sponsor we can't talk about it :

Well, by that logic we can't discuss Holden, Toyota or any other car make for that matter.

Nor can we discuss Audio brands, Insurance companies and so forth.

: indeed.

Cheers,
Old 29-04-2007, 05:27 PM   #27
sprjenkins
Spr Jenkins

Give it more power!!! Don't get me wrong 400rwkws is awesome but if these cars are demo vehicles why not make them as fast as they can go, put them in the Bugatti Veyron league

-Mathematicians have found that due to the excessive amount of women Chuck Norris has slept with, it is guaranteed that he appears in your family tree a minimum of three times

-Chuck Norris doesn't sleep. He waits.

-Chuck Norris once worked as a weatherman for the San Diego evening news. Every night he would make the same forecast: Partly Cloudy with a 75% chance of Pain.
sprjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-04-2007, 06:21 PM   #28
Cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprjenkins
Give it more power!!! Don't get me wrong 400rwkws is awesome but if these cars are demo vehicles why not make them as fast as they can go, put them in the Bugatti Veyron league
Just without the 1 million pound price tag

Any idea on what these will sell for?
Old 29-04-2007, 06:27 PM   #29
FPV8U
BOSS 5.4L Enthusiast

Can't wait to see the Stig in one of those things!
FPV8U is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-04-2007, 06:36 PM   #30
Aaron_EF8
Oops, I slipped....

LOL @ Falcon being in Bugatti Veyron league. Seriously guys, have a look at the acceleration stats for the Veyron, it's faster than an F1 car, it takes more than lots of power to make a car fast.

Quote:
Will this 'package' be avaliable in Oz? If so, STUFF THE PENNIES!!!
It's been available for nearly 5 years now.

1984 XE S-Pack 250 Sno White - LPG - Single Rail - 2.5" Exhaust

"Just because you don't understand something, does not make it wrong"

Aaron_EF8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post